#SickHillary will allow 1,000,000 muzzies in 1st term

If you are not trying to stop her don't cry later.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/immigration-expert-u-s-resettle-nearly-one-million-muslim-migrants-one-term-clinton-presidency/

If in US check here to see when registration deadlines are for your state: rockthevote.com/get-informed/elections/important-election-dates-deadlines/by-state.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUoWr_PliMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mudshit meets americanized negro
What happens?

kek wills it

its kind of misleading article - its more like "she could"

Don't care. They're letting in people who are far more conservative and nigger hating than us anyways.

The American negro converts to Islam and commits Jihad against the white man.

Arab-Muslims have worked very hard to convert blacks to Islam. Muslims are often in prisons converting blacks to hate Christians and whites. Muslims have been very successful at converting black Africans and welcoming them into their mosques in Europe and North Africa- they will do the same in the US.

Fall of the roman empire 2.0

Say whattt????? I NEVER SAID THAT! Just look at my honest face!

"muhfuggah wut you looking at aladin"
muslims get beat up and leave

they adopt nigger culture and crime rise

it happens with MENA immigrants, girls become huge coal burners and guys act like black americans
i want to know, does MENA guys get mad when they see MENA girls burning coal?

Aren't niggers pretty christian though?

You know what, I don't like Muslims

Just spread Colin Flaherty to people.

People see the violence of the nigs and I'm 99% sure they don't vote democrat.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUoWr_PliMs

Fuck this stupid goddamn bitch.

At this point, anybody who speaks ill of Trump on this kike infested board should be tried for treason.

Poop dangles from my bum hair.

MENA guys get mad that everyone isn't jumping on their dick if anything.

They're very proud but a lot of them are also very stupid. Stupid and proud is a bad mix. Probably why they attack so many women with acid, and just sexually assault women in general.

"I AM A LION, SHE SHOULD BE BEGGING FOR ME. BUT SHE DISHONORS ME AND DECLINES ME" - some angry mudshit before he rapes

The ones in jail covert to Islam

Also, what happens when they meet my compadres?

who is hillary?

islam

loll

hi

boko haram: urban edition

Syria is your mess america it's time to eat up you disgusting rats. I hope you guys get 2 million refugees for the shit you made my people go trough

>breitbart

Beheading contest

1 million...feels like a dream. I might live long enought to see the collapse of USA. Fucking beatiful news! I have a bottle of vine in my garage stashed since the fall of the Soviet union and i said that i will open it when thise damn Americans will pay for it. Soon, my love, soon.

it will be really great to watch fall of america day by day during my lifetime. america will be a third world country in very near future. the process had already begun.

>mudslimes meet (((merchants)))
What happens?

The only german party that openly opposes illegal immigration is still floating around 10-15% of the votes, so I wouldn't say it's all on the US.

Every Muslim I've met was pretty nice. They only seem to be a problem when you group em all up. I don't think we should worry about 1/370th of our population being Muslim.

The older ones are sure, but the younger ones (before they >get shot) anyway, are essentially the epitome of what the Jews want to make all people - mindless hacks that are slaves to consumerist pandering fads with no self-awareness or understanding of long-term consequence that are given just enough to keep poor, yet feel #Swag and woke.

That said, leftists turning a blind eye to Islamisation could backfire terribly if Clinton is elected and isn't careful. Pro-Muslim groups are already trying to make inroads into the black community and Imams have already made speeches at BLM chimpouts.

if hillary gets voted in you can kiss the republicans bye bye if they ever have a change of winning after amnesty and 1m+ rapeugess

Shouldnt mexican immigrants be legalized first????
Ask this question to taco growers
>divide and conquer

Its all about concentration. And even if the number is small - they will demand mosques built in the city. New imam comes, people have like 10 kids, take relatives from other countries. Suddenly you have sharia police and demands to wear burka as a police uniform. It gets worse.