Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtu.be/URgiq25LGyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*shapes weakminded liberal worldview*

Hahaha, you think we're triggered? We're about to spam your thread up with forced memes and long copypastas. What do you think about that? NOT SO TRIGGERED NOW, ARE WE?

Two SCOOPS brumpf

Would love to know what shapes your "strongminded" conservative views

Every fucking time.

>failing Late Show
>liberal media blow out

TWO SCOOPS HAAGEN DAZS HE GOT THE MANGO BLUMPF

Insecure much, sweetie?

That was your cue to show us what shaped your mind. But you're too insecure to reveal that information. Nice projection.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hey guys don't forget me

my good relationship with my father

DO SCOOBS DRUUMPF! DOOOO SCOOOOBS! IMPEACH NOW!

t. triggered Sup Forumstards

Real life.

Okay. What you see now is my first form.

Remember when they tried to start a boycott against him, only to shoot his ratings up to record levels?

What a bunch of retards.

NOW WITNESS MY FINAAAL FOOOOOOORMMM!!!!

Paul Joseph Watson
Alex Jones
Stefan Molyneux
Styxhexenhammer666
Lauren Southern
Sam Hyde

Haha wow, you sure showed us

Imagine being so triggered you post the exact same image in every thread you don't like?

I liked Daily Show with JS and Colbert report. Started watching LSWSC from the first episode. It was fresh, it was satirical, it made me laugh. Now he just talks about Drumpf, is so fucking annoying.

You see FUCKING VIGGO MORTENSEN leaving his hipi commune first time since LOTR 3.

And the rest goes something like this:
C: what do you think about the president
V: I don't like the establishment, I've been voting independant my whole life
C: NICE, NICE, BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TRUMP YOU DENSE FUCK WE MUST KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TRUMP

Ever wonder why there are no conservative talk show hosts? It's because they're too ignorant and unfunny to make it big. Conservatives are literally inferior to liberals.

Stephen Colbert falls in love with Hillary Clinton.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the president's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls President Hillary Clinton, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the POTUS, President Donald Trump looks at him with a perplexed expression and calls him fake news. After some investigation with CNN, he finds out that the U.S. president he called is not the same U.S. president he fell in love with. In fact, President Clinton doesn't exist in this universe at all because she lost the election in their timeline. The other Hillary is the Donald's alternate universe president counterpart, who has fallen in love with Colbert's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DANK TIMELINES.

DELETE THIS. CONSERVATIVES ARE TOO BUSY BEING SUCCESSFUL, THAT'S ALL!

FINDS

>Unironically playing a relativity angle against the argument that spoon feeding ground down topics by "comedy" to the masses produces a weak minded base on the issues.

This is why right wing talking heads like Shapiro will beat leftists like Cenk debate after debate, interview after interview.

>Triggered by Sup Forumstards

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!

TRUMPS IN CHARGE HERE!!!?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Yes, stephen colbert and his 15 writers truly are the epitome of comedy. Those racist sexist bigots suck at telling jokes

gr8 b8
Or are you serious?

Lets have fun with colbert memes ok

>n...no you are not having fun, impossible, illogical, actually you are triggered I know it because unlike you I'm a logic being of pure mathematical perfection.

lol

>says one line
>throws pol into an autistic fit of repeating what he said for months
Based af

he's serious by proxy

Anything he reads on Sup Forums that validates his worldview

The best part is he didn't even say anything negative about the two scoops at all. A complete Sup Forums fabrication.

They make a cute couple.

Colbert divorce/affair when? Hillary should use her "I get to cheat too" card from Bill.

That's what the Sup Forumstard is referencing, you god damn dummy.

It's chanology all over again, but even worse

>be liberal late night talk show host
>have team of 100+ writers
>recycle same drumpf jokes every night
>audience claps and laugh when the sign flashes
>congratulate yourself for another night of """"""""""comedy"""""""""" written by twenty-something former baristas

xD

Keit-Ai finds a way.

pretty much

youtu.be/URgiq25LGyk

This is Colbert at his funniest

You sound real butthurt. Are you, per chance, a browser of Sup Forums? Because that would be mighty ironic, considering the OP of this thread.

Who here is excited for the series finale of America? What do you plan on watching once its over?

*makes the same three jokes over and over again*

Haha yeah they take like five seconds to type out a post. What a bunch of racist sexist losers LOL

This is the third fucking time I've seen this copypasta.

Not rly dank tho.

dude scoops lmao

Why can't americans just kill themselves by the million, you know thats what they want in their hearts

DAHNALD GLAMFB!

>muh media
>muh comedians

Having a job and interacting with people mostly.

Funnily enough, I browse Sup Forums

Imagine being so triggered you make off topic threads multiple times a day, hoping you can "redpill" people outside your safe space

DRUMPF!!!!

>be liberal
>be butt-blasted
>project being asshurt onto political opponents
>thread of "NO I'M NOT MAD YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS MAD"

Putinbots out in full force

>Hahaha, you think we're triggered? We're about to spam your thread up with forced memes and long copypastas. What do you think about that? NOT SO TRIGGERED NOW, ARE WE?
The words continue to echo throughout the ages

Sup Forums

hummm

Faggots like you are the type who protest with your bullshit nazo flags in charlottesville and kill people as a result. Im going to be honest i dont know much about this site but id heard enough about it to understand nazi fucks like you are tearing this country apart by putting a fucking retard in the white house. I dont care what you say to me in response to this, i just want all of you to know that normal americans see what youre doing here and we're taking fucking note. Enjoy being anonymous while it lasts, because if anyone irl ever found out you were a nazi you would have your ass beat on a regular basis. Bitch.

jesus christ

>"Obama was a good guy! The Libyans and Syrians deserved it! You dumb fucking white men have ruined this great country!"
honestly stopped watching him after that

It's funny how the science community, silicon valley, and entertainment industry are all dominated by liberals. It's because it takes actual brains to be in those industries; conservatives have none, which is why they live in shithole towns in the south and midwest and work blue-collar jobs. Those people aren't the way of the future.

>Putinbots
>Every russian in internet is a kremlin bot
Yeah, sure

>colbert make millions of dollar by making fun of trump while the average conservative family struggles to feed 5 kids
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>turn on CNN
>some guy from the NYT repeats the 2 scoops meme
TV news is cancer desu. waste of time

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>haha, you think we're triggered? Let me make another thread calling Drumpf an idiot! Cofveve!

LOL

Fuck Trump and fuck dishonest people.

roflmao

FRYMMA TRIMP??

the autism in this thread is way too high

fpbp

I would love to see Trump assassinated just to see these fucks lose half their income.

literally everything triggers Sup Forums

trolling the right is all people do on this board now.

>Talk shows then
>GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WELCOME TO *SHOW*
>So coca cola is in some hot water after releasing a new ad and I don't think it's all that bad
>Cuts to gag of Conan shirtless fellating coca cola bottle
>*FollowupJoke*
>Crowd laughs

>Talk shows now
>GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMAN , DONALD TRUMP!
>*Weak joke insult*
>*Followup insult*
>*Call to the band with another Trump insult*
>Black guy in band is laughing
>WE HAVE A GREAT SHOW TONIGHT!!!

They think they're winning but all they're being constantly mocked.

Yeah haha those rethuglicans sure are getting destroyed by us progressive warriors #resist #thefutureisfemale

Its satire of colberts obsession with calling out trump for petty things.

For a fukcing retard your pretty retarded.

These are the best threads, because you get a bunch of leftie Obama babies completely and utterly buttblasted when the realize they're being fed state establishment propaganda disguised as "comedy" and they completely lose their minds.

Too easy

>best meme of the year
>forced

>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
>Travel ban in effect
>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76% since Trump took office
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% nationwide - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increasing funds to and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed a super conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>4 out of 4 special election wins

Haha dumb racists xD

I really don't like the late show with colbert. It's just fun to rile up these Sup Forumsacks

S E E T H I N G

It's fun

Trump won and has actual power, your tears won't change shit

against trump=for obama

enjoy your ever shrinking worldview. stay surrounded by ((((enemy's)))

Man, these Colbert threads really rake in the (You)s.

Can confirm BPO/outsourcing in the Philippines is at an all-time low because companies are now giving jobs back to Americans.