>Pence on State of the Union 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gz_j6fcr4
>Conway on Fox Sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Latest bants
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence with Jake Tapper 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUscv0BW30
>Conway on Fox Sunday 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gfwJTykx
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/28/exclusive-diamond-silk-crash-hillary-clintons-race-baiting-not-slave-master/
youtube.com/watch?v=FTd1vaMpQGk,
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/28/tea-party-trump-unveils-grassroots-coalition-ohio-kick-off-event/
youtube.com/watch?v=KikKHf0JzYg
imdb.com/title/tt4945466/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/28/barbra-streisand-vows-move-australia-trump-wins/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/28/reince-priebus-tim-kaine-sunk-to-new-lows-with-kkk-attack/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/28/pope-francis-canonize-hillary-clinton-nemesis-mother-teresa/
youtube.com/watch?v=ngVty1bcNxQ
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/28/exclusive-clinton-news-network-breitbartgravis-poll-shows-majority-americans-think-cnn-not-provide-objective-reporting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CROOKED HILLARY B T F O

I approve of this thread.

This is a movement.

Finally a legit thread with title & no shill links.

THE MADMAN

>Finally a legit thread with title & no shill links.
I tell ya, I thought we were finally shill-free when the last few threads lacked that link.

These fuckers REALLY want to shill it, and then this German guy always comes in and defends it.

Eric's wife had some lip work done.

So, is there some major happening at Trump's next speech? Is that why it's not until the 30th?

She will when he releases the tax returns.

>being this much of a madman
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

She's hot.

>audit

No she wont, she wont release transcripts either. Nothing by either side is being released

Too many shills in this thread

yeah, it's a nice try at a touche but the fact is shes not going to show us shit about her health lol

Thread splitters and dividers out in full force today. Report and hide, they're shilling harder than ever because Trump's on the upswing, and their jobs are in jeopardy.

He will when the audit is done. There won't be anything interesting in there anyways, IRS would have reported it to the FEC. Media just wants to pore over his returns for the next 2 months so they can ignore Hillary.

is the other thead legit? I heard there were shill links

It's perfect though because it's a double bind. She can either release her medical records and show how fucked up her health is, or not release them and make people suspicious.

Turn OP into the new pastebin.

Pastebin I used: pastebin.com/gfwJTykx

I'm scared guys.
How bad is the world going to get under Hilary? will I even have a home in the next 8 years? How bad will WWIII actually be?

EXTRA CRISPY
X
T
R
A

C
R
I
S
P
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!

>Bill crossed out

it actually works in this conext

EXTRA CRISPY

Any secrets our country still has will be Russia's.

> Fun fact: The parties switched colors in 2000 because CNN and NBC switched the colors of the polls they published
> CNN and NBC made conservatives red instead of the commie dems

PEPEEEEE!

If the Dems are truly Racist, WHY! are they pushing for the destruction of Whites and importation of Shitskins? It makes no sense. Do they want to be the MAsters over a sea of mud?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/28/exclusive-diamond-silk-crash-hillary-clintons-race-baiting-not-slave-master/

So it's all but confirmed Hillbilly pees in a bag taped to her ankle? What a loser, who'd ever vote for her. Nothing like our boy Trump, who has honest-to-god piss jars on his private jet. What a hero! It's no wonder Sup Forums loves him, he's just like us! A thin-skinned manchild who throws temper tantrums, shitposts on his media accounts, pisses in jars and cannot control his urge to gorge on mounds of KFC chicken tendies and gravy. I bet he tripfags on Sup Forums too. Yep, that's our drumpf that we all know and love - betcha most of those pepe edits were made by himself in the first place! It would seem likely, considering he exhibits all the symptoms of a chronically ass-assaulted mentally unhinged chantard troll. Just like us! This is why sturmpfler will win, everyone likes an entitled brat with no mental inhibition and dangerously volatile temper! Drumpf will kill everyone he doesn't like as soon as he's president, yours truly might even be on his hit list, just waiting for him to drone my sorry ass for telling y'all the truth about his childish shenanigans. Yep, he'll be the best president of the United States as he will probably only start 2 or 3 wars during his reign as the Anointed King of America, or President, as the title is formally called.

$0.05 has been sent to your account. Thank you.

>blocks of text
>readable

WOW! Pepe spotted at Operation Taco Bowl in Anaheim, California today! Do you realize what this means?

It means my gardener has been using my laptop again.

Wage raise?

A broken people is easier to control.

They don't give a shit about race. They give a shit about power. A strong populace united in love for their country is dangerous if you plan on systematically raping every aspect of the environment and economy then leaving a desiccated corpse and jetting off to greener, eastern pastures.

The easiest way to break a people is to bring in a bunch of new ones who have nothing in common with the current population. Bring in people who have no love for the US, who have no reason to care about the nation remaining a nation. Bring in people from other countries who consider the US stolen land from them. Bring in people who call the US the Great Satan and want it replaced. Bring in unskilled workers to churn out food and make the population reliant on a handful of massive agriculture corporations, reliant on underpaid and abused immigrants, unable to sustain themselves locally or fairly.

And the best part, if you keep up the illusion of democracy, the people will end up blaming themselves will be too ashamed to admit they were wrong, so they'll defend the broken system against everyone smart enough to see how bad it's gotten.

BILL CLINTON HAS PARKINSONS
youtube.com/watch?v=FTd1vaMpQGk, 1:08.

We're fucked, aren't we?

THANK YOU OP FOR STANDING UP TO THE SHILLS THAT TOOK OVER THE GENERALS WITH THE HONEYPOT LINK

GOD BLESS TRUMP

MAGA EVERYONE

Well there's a 53% tax rate

How will he start wars bb gurl? Will be liek "saudi arabian is full of camelshit and sandsniggers, kill yourself, such a filthy country filled with cryptojews and womin wearing ghost costumes, there is no freedumb" on twitter and then he pressed the nuclear button to kill iziz and iran :(

....Damn....

She's.... Based.....

All civilizations collapse eventually. At least we got to have some fun on the way.

This is why I unironically support Hillary

Trump is too fucking wishy washy

I don't want them to come to me tho. Also fuck the Colonel

>CTR logged in

He wouldn't call her out like this unless he was in a position to do just that.

If he releases his tax returns when nothing's irregular, the media will bury it. That's bad because they've spent a year putting the idea in the public consciousness that he won't or hasn't.

If he makes this a throwing down of the glove situation, he gets free coverage that he released his returns, and Clinton gets put in a situation where she has to oblige or look like she has something to hide.

It's the kind of baiting strategy that Trump has repeated dozens of times.

this sea is so salty

EXTRA CRISPY

And as a reminder to all the shills

He hasn't released them yet because they're already being examined by the federal government... like they are every year.

If the IRS hasn't found shit in 20 years, what do you think Clinton can dig up? Nothing. There's fucking nothing. It's just bad form.

Trump has turned what would be a routine shametrap (find a handful of tiny details in returns and run with them to make him look bad) into a media disaster -- they've spent so long building the story that when there's only a few minor mistakes, they'll be exposed as sensationalist idiots.

And Harambe

you sound barbra streisand

He's keeping his Tax returns private for 1 reason

Donald Trump's offshore holdings are keeping their cash in offshore tax havens just like the big multinationals and this makes him look like a hypocrite

True story

>Ohio’s ‘Tea Party for Trump’ Builds Grassroots Get-Out-The-Vote Machine

A crowd of more than three hundred grassroots activists pushed into a church in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday as organizers unveiled a get-out-the-vote plan to win the swing state for Donald Trump.

“The message is simple,” Tom Zawistowski, spokesman for Tea Party for Trump, told the energized Ohio crowd. “If you want to keep your guns and 2nd Amendment rights, you have to vote for Trump.”

Zawistowski is the co-founder of the Portage County Tea Party and is also president of the ‘We the People Convention,’ a coalition of Tea Party and liberty groups across Ohio. He opened up the Tea Party for Trump’s kick-off event by explaining the group’s partnership with the National Rifle Association in Ohio and other key swing states.

“Go to the website, Tea Party for Trump. Sign up. We can have you calling voters who are leaning our way immediately. And if you want to come up here to Ohio to knock on doors, we can make that happen,” he said.

Local representatives of the NRA’s political arm, the Institute for Legislative Action, provided details about the get-out-the vote program, and Linda Walker, a board member of the NRA in Ohio, explained the importance of the presidential election this year.

“If Hillary is elected, our God-given rights will be on her target,” Walker told the audience.

Zawistowski then introduced Katrina Roma, a police officer in Ohio who had just come off a ten-hour shift. Police unions traditionally have supported Democratic candidates for president, but that support, especially among the rank-and-file, looks this year to be going for Trump, he added.

“I’ve been a police officer here for eighteen years, patrolling urban neighborhoods here in Ohio,” Roma told the audience. “I’m here today to support Trump for president,” Roma declared.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/28/tea-party-trump-unveils-grassroots-coalition-ohio-kick-off-event/

It doesn't matter anymore.

"We have to be humane'.... 'we'll see what happens'...' there is room for softening'... but its not amnesty."

Thanks Donald

>mfw November 9th

Deracination, forced multiculturalism ("diversity"), enforced lower standard of living all contribute to lack of social investment due to lack of social trust and result in low social participation.
>Cultural marxism: recipe to turn 1st world country into 3rd world country

Don't know if anyone cares, but Mark Burns is live on Right Side Broadcasting's YouTube channel: youtube.com/watch?v=KikKHf0JzYg

if any of yall got imbd account, vote this up
imdb.com/title/tt4945466/
it's required redpill kino about tax payer money going to a network of islamicist charter schools but it's getting downvoted for being "islamaphobic"

>Barbra Streisand Says She Will Move to Australia If Trump Becomes President

Add Barbra Streisand to the list of celebrities who will be moving out of the United States if Donald Trump is elected president in November.

The 74-year-old singer and actress told 60 Minutes correspondent Michael Usher on Sunday that she will leave the country if Trump is elected president.

“I worry,” Streisand said during the interview that aired Sunday. “I don’t take anything for granted. I want Clinton to be Pres. But there is still a lot of sexism, and ‘A woman being president?’ you know, and making fun of her, the way Drumpf insults her right and left, and has no facts.”

“I can’t believe it. I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada,” Streisand added, apparently referring to the possibility that Republican Donald Trump could be elected president.

“A DINGO ATE MAH BABEE,” the Australia-based correspondent told the singer.

Streisand, one of Clinton’s top celebrity backers in the 2016 race for the White House, has been increasingly vocal in her support for the Democratic candidate and increasingly open about her dislike of Republican Donald Trump.

The Grammy, Emmy, Oscar and Tony-winning multi-hyphenate is set to host an “LGBT for Hillary” dinner fundraiser next month at New York City’s Cipriani Wall Street, with tickets ranging from $1,200 all the way up to $250,000.

In March, Streisand penned an essay in which she blasted the “outright sexism” in the media’s coverage of Clinton.

Last year, Streisand called the prospect of a Trump presidency “terrifyingly scary.”

Streisand is just one of nearly a dozen celebrities who have publicly vowed to move out of the United States in the event that Trump is elected. Other stars who have made the same pledge include Whoopi Goldberg, Miley Cyrus, Samuel L. Jackson, George Lopez, Raven-Symoné and Cher.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/28/barbra-streisand-vows-move-australia-trump-wins/

They have to go back

Barbara Streisand, Rosie O'Donnell, Lena Dunham, Whoopi Goldberg, Miley Cyrus, Samuel L. Jackson, George Lopez, Raven-Symoné and Cher.

All promising to leave the US.

9 more great reasons to vote for Trump.

Please let Trump win! (Sorry, Australia.)

Well, them kangaroo-nazis deserve a bit of karma. Few people know this, but Adlof Hilter was Australian like Mozart and Mel Gibson, not German as many think.

EXTRA CRISPY

>Reince Priebus: ‘Tim Kaine Sunk To New Lows’ With KKK Attack

The Republican National Committee (RNC) is not taking Tim Kaine’s Ku Klux Klan comments lying down.

“Tim Kaine sunk to new lows with dirty and deplorable attacks which have no place in this campaign. No matter how desperate he is to distract from his running mate Hillary Clinton’s litany of corruption scandals, there is no excuse for these vile and baseless smears,” Reince Priebus said in a statement.

Kaine in Florida Friday said the following about Donald Trump:

>He has supporters like David Duke, connected with the Ku Klux Klan, who are going around and saying Donald Trump is their candidate, because Donald Trump is pushing their values.

>Ku Klux Klan values, David Duke values, Donald Trump values are not American values. They’re our values--I mean, not our values.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/28/reince-priebus-tim-kaine-sunk-to-new-lows-with-kkk-attack/

>Pope Francis to Canonize Hillary Clinton Nemesis Mother Teresa

“And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?” the nun continued.

“By abortion, the mother does not learn to love, but kills even her own child to solve her problems,” she said. “Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want. This is why the greatest destroyer of love and peace is abortion.”

The swelling applause swept across the room, erupting into a standing ovation that lasted some five or six minutes.

The room was awash with clapping, with one conspicuous exception. At the head table, a few feet away from Mother Teresa, the Clintons and the Gores sat in stony silence, not clapping, not standing.

If only she had kept her mouth shut about abortion and stuck to a politically correct script condemning poverty and urging greater government involvement in social assistance, all would have been fine. But Teresa was convinced that the unborn child was truly the poorest of the poor, and deserved protection against those who would seek to destroy it.

One year earlier, Hillary had urged her husband Bill on the very first day of his presidency to sign five executive orders authorizing federal funding for abortion, galvanizing the U.S. government’s sordid partnership with Planned Parenthood.

And seven months after the Prayer Breakfast, Hillary Clinton sent a virulent pro-abortion delegation to work against Mother Teresa at the Cairo Conference on Population and Development, attempting to coerce the world into accepting abortion as a basic human right.

America’s largest abortion provider Planned Parenthood, who earlier this year made an unprecedented $20 million donation to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, nursed a special hatred toward the Albanian nun.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/28/pope-francis-canonize-hillary-clinton-nemesis-mother-teresa/

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=ngVty1bcNxQ

MEGA KEK

>Clinton News Network: Breitbart/Gravis Poll Shows Majority Thinks CNN Does Not Provide Objective Reporting

A whopping 50 percent answered “no” when asked if they “trust CNN to give you objective news and analysis.” Only 32 percent, less than a third of Americans, replied “yes,” while 19 percent said they were “unsure” if CNN gives objective news and analysis.

The poll, which also showed Republican nominee Donald Trump closing the gap between him and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, was conducted from Aug. 22 to Aug. 23 and sampled 1,493 likely voters nationwide. It has a margin of error of 2.5 percent.

“Inside different communities, we see deep distrust of CNN,” said Doug Kaplan, the managing partner of Gravis Marketing.

Digging deeper into the cross tabs, it’s clear that Democrats are slightly more trustworthy of CNN than Republicans, but even Democrats don’t fully trust the network’s content. Just 49.8 percent of Democrats—just shy of a majority—said “yes” when asked if they trust CNN to give objective news and analysis while 27.4 percent said “no” and 22.8 percent said “unsure.”

Among Republicans, deep distrust of CNN exists. A whopping 75.8 percent said “no” when asked if CNN gives objective news and analysis; just 10.8 percent of Republicans said “yes” and 13.4 percent were “unsure.” Independents are also deeply wary of CNN, as more than half—55.3 percent—said “no” when asked if CNN provides them with objective news and analysis. Just 27.3 percent of independents said “yes,” and 17.4 percent said they were “unsure.”

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/28/exclusive-clinton-news-network-breitbartgravis-poll-shows-majority-americans-think-cnn-not-provide-objective-reporting/

T-T-T-THROWBACK

sasuga, trumpu-san

Nice.

DAHNALD

THE CHEESE

I'm sick and tired of the pundits saying race to the bottom. Hillary has never been negative. All trump does is attack her with lies and false innuendos. If anyone has taken this election in the gutter is donald jackass trump. When she attack she attack with facts not made up lies and calling him a bigot. How can they open their mouth and say such things. She talk about policies all the time but it's okay for her to allow him to smear her without a response. I'm sick and tired of the hypocrisy that's going on here. He's a damn bully and when a bully hit u you fight back. She fights back with facts. I'm sick of the media and their lies. Jesus November can't come soon enough.

Karen is Australian now, you mad Britbongs?

MAGA
A
G
A

>try to post this
>duplicate file exists

I'm glad someone noticed fampai.

The medical records, Hillary. The American public deserves to see them. Let's do this peacefully.

What kind of party are we going to throw when we win on election night?? A long walk down the old memes of the last year? I guess we will all be too busy Making America Great Again to spend all day in Sup Forums. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Karen is 'Murican in her heart.

E X T R A

C R I S P Y

noice

So Overweight Donald wants Hillary to release her medical records, yet he can't even release his tax returns? I hope this fat bigot goes away. This is only going to draw attention to him not releasing his taxes.

Stepping in a rhythm to a Kurtis Blow
Who needs to think when your feet just go
With a hiditihi and a hipitiho
Who needs to think when your feet just go

I saw this in the last thread, anybody find themselves in legal trouble from backpage/escorts? I haven't had sex in over a year and am curious, but I don't want to go to jail or anything.

Have we learned anything about this guy?

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

typical Trump supporter

Hey guys I'm really worried here. I live in the seventh level of Hell, a typically Democrat area, and all I see are Jesus and Trump signs. Not a single Hillary sign.
̶̹̟̱̘̠
C̟̥̗̘͘a̧̱͎̰n̬͎͖̝͉̫͈͎ ͏̦̳s̴͈̰̼͡h̢҉̸͉̲̮̟̪̙e̷̳̩̮ ͓̭̭͇̪̮̜̬ę̺̝̭̣͕̝͚͠v̸̘̰͎̗͢e͘҉̺̲̱̻͇̬ͅn̳͖ ̡̣͢ͅw̧͇̦̜̗͇̭͜í̢͓͕̯͘n̰̙ ̱͍͎̳̳̱̘͈͓w̰͔̭̻̹͍͇͖͜͠i̴͏̱̪͚̪̝̝̪͉ͅṱ̶̠̯̹̤̗͡ͅh̷͈͕̖͠o̗͚̫̺͕͍ụ̵͙̥̰͇̯̯̰ͅt͇͎̺̗͉̫͜ ̥̰̳̟̜̟̮Ḩ͔̻̞͓̯̱͜͡e̘͎͎͙͡l̡̳̟l͈̣̬͝?͏̻͙̪̳͢ ̡̖Ş̷̯͎̗͉̙͎̰h̷̙͉͖͇o̷͈͕̭̰͉̦͔u̶̡̜̣͔͡l̵̯͔̮̀͡d͜҉̳̟̻̳̳͎̭ ̠̫͍̮̝͕̩̻͎w̧̼͔͝ę̬̗͉͉̦͞ͅ ͈̝͓͎ͅj҉͉̫̰u̡̘͙̣͓̱̘s̴̴̘͎̗̟̩͔̫͝ͅt̨̪͔̰̬̘̘͞ ̧̡̣̫͈͕ģ̳̠i̺v̴̢̰͞e̸͉͕͇͎͢͜ ̸̮̣̰̘͍̘̟͡ͅú̴̙̻p̼̗͕͎͓̦̙̫̥ ̶̡̛̦͍̙̝͙̦n̶̯̩͔͉͍̳̝͈̭͝ǫ͕͔̞̘̠͈̙͔́ẃ̷͙̳̝͔͙͟?̡̝͍̤̭͔͚̤͎͝

Isn't she a libertarian?

>le anyone with a different opinion is a paid shill meme

juvenile

Just had some BBQ with my dad at his restaurant. How did Trump do today? Good speeches? How BTFO was Hilldog today?

oh shit I am now #InequitableForHillAndBill

No. Never did find out what he wanted to tell Trump either.

BTFO in Nov

I thought she was a jew

I really, really, really like this post.

>tfw white mutt

I have Irish and Scottish in me. That's all I know. How accurate is ancestry.com?

Also, lmao.