youtube.com/watch?v=oRj7oZZ34OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this thread fucking sucks. fuck canada

>India
>6.3"
Yeah okay

You anglo are ugly and have little dicks

its all the chinese in Australia

women are total shit at gauging dick size. girls always comment on how "big" I am, when im only a hair over 7 inches

Do Americans have small dicks because they cut off a third of it when they're born?

"Average Size According to Women"

Dropped

I have a small dick

Don't give a shit. Have always gotten laid. Happily married. Never has been a problem.

i cant even tell what that is saying.

the average dick size is somewhere between 5 and 6 inches based on where you live.

And women are awful at being able to determine dick size.

girls always tell guys they have big dicks to stroke their ego. same size and an indian girl told me that I have a "huge" dick lmao

maybe it's because she was in a relationship w/ an indian guy for five years before I hit

It's not a problem because your wife fucks guys with big dicks behind your back to keep herself sane

What do you think she's really doing when she goes "out" with her single slutty girlfriends?

>Happily married
>2015+1
>Small dick
>Never has been a problem
>2016

Pic related

>according to women

the average dick size in the US is about 5.1 inches in Canada 5.5 UK 5.5 australia 5.2, women are not good at measuring penises.

>america is 20% niggers just to increase their average dick size
>still cucked by canada and UK
Commonwealth boys

or they've had bigger men in general.

For you.

la la la la

You just been Latined

>according to women
Are you fucking joking user? To the trashcan it goes

I'd like to see a study done but ask any girl for a bit of fun and she'll admit she at some point has exaggerated the size of an ex's manhood.
Seriously every girl I know has and I know my ex girlfriends had given me a larger size than I measure.

Pajeet probably just shat out a huge log of a turd and had her measure that. She couldn't make out the difference in the dark and they likely smell the same anyway.

7 inches is within the top 10% of dicks. It *is* a big dick.

Average us size is somewhere between 5.5 and 6.

I have rather large dick (23cm) and the last time had sex was like 4 years ago.
The importance of dick sizes is exaggerated.

how would a woman know the size of a penis?

why are you being so mean lol

does jelqing work? I death grip as-is, so maybe I've been defacto jelqing since my teen years. that said I'm 7xalittleover5 but I wish my dick was 9-10" that hurt women and so big that girls would turn me down for sex

It's a pajet shitposting from Canada episode on Sup Forums I see

astute analysis

MY SIDES

you guys are fuckin idiots, omg

You must be a manlet then.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRj7oZZ34OA
Finngolian intelligence

>size according to women

How the fuck does this work? Do they actually measure each man's dick they've fucked? I'm sure they have a rough estimate, but how the hell do they know what exact size it is?

They feel where it ends in there vagina then stick a ruler up there

>Be Australian
>Even your women shitpost
>Shitpost about you saying you have a small dick
>Meanwhile Canadian women try and hug box their partner and make him feel good about himself