Leo is gay so you right, he will definitely have sex with a transexual like you

>Leo is gay so you right, he will definitely have sex with a transexual like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5u5p09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAMN

>it's been months now
>still no proper comeback

HAHAHAAHAHHA

the sticks and stones one is the best one that doesn't involve guns

Uhm, most of us don't get with trans

>It's not the first time I bought the boys a hooker and left the room, it certainly won't be last

>Bitch thats fresh ....... but not Subway Fresh.

that was his comeback....just don't look at his tits.

This

>she will NEVER mock you
just die in my sleep already (._.) (;_;)

i would pretend to not be understanding the translation

i would say "sorry i don't understand... she wants to watch a threesome between me brad and leo?"

"Aren't you a little too old for them? I know Leo for sure - only teens get that peen"

>I don't think they would be interested. Hell, I'M not interested and I havr pretty low standards because of my weight.

That's too adult for this fat fuck manchild.

Highly fluctuating weight is worse than being fat. Dude needs to pick weight and stick with it

I wouldn't fuck you with Leo's dick and Brad pushin

spbp

Sexually liberated AND a comedian. So which uncle was it?

Not bad.

desu this would've been the best response, doesnt show like you're bitter and just yelling some name at her.

kek

>Uh, who are you again? Nevermind I've already lost interest. Next question.

>Nice fantasy you got there. In my fantasy, you're still pre-menopause.

>Leo and Brad Pitt huh? So you want a taste of the Hollywood life hmm? Well, you don't deserve that. You deserve shit
>At this point Jonah jumps out of the chair, crawls over to the French girl and tackles her
>They wouldn't want you, my dear. You aren't even good enough to be a 10$ backpage whore. No, you'll be my virgin fart slave
>Jonah's crushing weight is too much for the weather girl, she is no match. He sits his 350 lb, dingle berry infested ass on her face
>"Ya know I tried some of your local cuisine, it didn't really sit right HAHAHA."
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*
>her screams of broken English are muffled by his layers of fat
>"NOOO STOP, STINKY."
>*BRAAAAAAAAPT*
>"Yes, breath it in my dear, that's the only taste of the Hollywood life you will ever experience!"
>*b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bbbrrrrrraaaa-a-a-aaa-aaa-aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA̯̩͜A̱̹͉͙͈Ạ̞̞͉A̖̯͚͍͙̘A̱͡A̱̟̼̖̥Á̩̜͍̳AAA̗A̝͇̩̪̺̱̹A͖̦͚͔̘͇͢AA̸͙͇͔̭̻A̱̗͇̳̱A̷̜̻͓̘A̦̖ͅA͎̖̳̮͕̜̟̕A̦͕͈̰Ạ̫̟̣̣̥̀AA̡A̱͔A̟̘͇̯͎̣͙Ả̺̼̮̝͕͊́̽A͍̥͈̦͚ͪ̓ͦ̚A̓͆̄̍ͯ̇̀͢Ȃ̩͉̀ͤ̈́̓̂͂A͂͑͗͗͒͐A̫͇̯̭͑̏̆͜Ȃ̫͛ͮǍ̗͕̱̝͖A̶̗͚͎͇̭̼͋͛̾A͓ͭ͐͂Å͔̘̗̤ͬ͋̾́ͫͩ͘A̠͑̊́̆̉̋Àͨ̀̇͟AA̦̩̿̑͗̓Ȁ̠̱͂̍̃̂̀A̷̩̽ͧͬ̑ͫ̒̈A̮̓A̼͙̱̩͋͌ͪ̏ͫ̑Ȃ̱͓͕̣̬ͅA̡̼̳͈̰̱ͩA͎̺̱̼̼̘ͩ̍͆A̦̙ͨȦ̘̻̯̠́ͅA̷̙̮̥͖͚̦ͣ͑̏ͯ̿̓̐̃̓͗̋̒̍͌͜Ą̴̛͉̪͉̗̼̖̮̝̫̳̱̰̣̙̙̋ͮͦ̿̈̂̔̀A̧͍̫̘͓͓̼̬̗̪̻̹̺̮̖̠̫̠̗ͧ̿ͬͭ͛̓̔ͩ̔͌ͬ͊ͭ͜Ȃ̧̛̠̤̖͖̠̳̪͖̺̱̳͕̬̻̥̙͇ͫ̄̔̽̓̕̕A̧̛͈͕̱͔̥͉̟͉͚̹̩̭ͯ̈̆̾͒͊͂́͡͞A̵̜͙̫͓̗̙̺̙̬̝͓̩̭͍ͭ͂̊ͪ͐͆̎ͫ͝ͅA̵̵̛̪̩̙̘̺͖͖͍̰̫͑̍͆̌̍ͯ̌͂́ͬ̒͒̐̀͆̚À̛̜̱̹̏̀͛ͬͯͮͣ̈͞͝͝ͅA͕̮̯͉̐ͣͣͪ͗ͧ͐ͦͪ̎̀

Bitch I would've left before those guys showed up anyway you ugly skank

I would just do some autistic screeching

>FAT BITCH UGLY LOSER IDIOT STUPID DUMB COCK COCK COCK REEEEEEEEEE

>That's a relief. Wouldn't want to catch HIV. I'll tell the guys to bring rubber.

>A cheap whore like you actually having standards? You're right, that is quite the fantasy.

BTFO

>Jonah didn't hire a bunch of somalians to rape her during the next episode.
Missed opportunity

Why are french people cunts?

one of the more enjoyable memes for me

>Oh yeah, totally! Then I'd text them both and tell them to wear protection so all three of us stay healthy.

I'm new to memes. Please link to what happened.

>Only way for you be healthy is to lose 200 pounds, fatso.

I read these threads for months before I ever opened the actual video segment. It was like an orgasm.

I haven't seen it yet. Waiting for a proper comeback before I do.

kek

>"well that's the last time I'm coming to France"
then the audience laughs warmly and Jonah gets on top of the table and starts singing a happy feel-good theater song about a sleazy but likeable fat man trying his luck in Hollwyood

>and then you'd leave
>Oh, you mean like this?
*leaves*

>BREAKING: explosion in central Paris kills 2, injures 7

Ok, I found it. Holy shit.

someone post the Dirty Harry edition

GOAT

you should add the tranny and the black woman with her compassionate face

>[Jonah's internal monlogue]: FUCK YOU BITCH STUPID FUCKING FRENCHIE, WATCH I'M FINALLY GOING TO GET JACKED, YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET TURNING ME DOWN EVEN IN FANTASY, I'M A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE WORLD FAMOUS ACTOR WITH OSCAR NOMINATIONS, I'VE ACTED AND WORKED WITH THE GREATS, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU KNOW WHAT RIGHT AFTER THIS STUPID INTERVIEW I'M CALLING MY AGENT TO CANCEL GHE REST OF THIS GAY ASS TOUR WITH MILES "UGLY FAGGOT" TELLER AND I'M FLYING HOME TO IMMEDIATELY HIRE THE MOST EXPENSIVE TRAINER AND NUTRITIONIST IN L.A. I WILL BE SO FUCKING FIT IN A FEW MONTHS, YOUR PUSSY WILL BE SO WET, BUT I'M GOING TO TURN YOU DOWN, BANG VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS WITH LEO ON HIS YACHT AND MAKE YOU CRY IN THE CORNER. BITCH!

imagine how fragile his ego is if one little joke can do this to him

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!1!!!11

she's 31

"I'm sure. But I admit they would be a little bit disappointed at the fact that I have bigger tits than you."

A combination of
>self deprecating
and
>still humiliating the girl

Tell me that this isn't the perfect comeback.

It's so embarrassing you can't even watch it straight away, you have to watch 5 seconds bits and space them by a couple of weeks
dailymotion.com/video/x5u5p09

doesn't humiliate the girl desu

saying 'i'm so overweight that my boobs are bigger than a girls' is a terrible comeback

>*unsheathes .44 Magnum*
>*she shrieks*
>*audience abruptly stops laughing*
>*dead silence*
>I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you with this .44 Magnum pistol.
>*click*
>*audience gasps*
>A .44 Magnum pistol, I'm gonna kill you with this gun. Did you ever see...
>*chuckles*
>...did you ever see what a .44 Magnum pistol can do to a woman's face? I mean it will fucking destroy it. Just blow her right apart. That's what it will do to your face. Now..
>*points gun to her crotch*
>*she starts hyperventilating*
>...did you ever see what it can do to a woman's pussy? That you should see. That you should see what a .44 Magnum's gonna do to a woman's pussy you should see
>*points gun away*
>*faces audience while walking around*
>*french girl is crying*
>I know, I know you must think I'm...you know, you must think I'm pretty sick or somethin', you know, you must think I'm pretty sick. Right?
>*fires shot in the air*
>*audience is panicking*
>You must think I'm pretty sick? Hmm?
>*starts laughing*
>Right? I'll betcha, I'll betcha you really think I'm sick, right?
>*fires another shot*
>You think I'm sick?
>*laughs*
>*fires another shot*
>You think I'm sick? You don't have to answer that...
>*fires several shots*
>points gun at french girl's head
>I'm the interviewer now. You don't have to answer that.

>Now I know what you're thinkin'. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"
>*french girl is sobbing hysterically*
>*she just pissed herself*
>Well do ya, punk?
>*french girl screams*
>*pulls trigger*
>*silence*
>*chuckles and walks away while audience is stunned*