THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

now they're going to jump all over him about releasing tax returns

If Hillary and co (specifically Hillary herself) jump on this and if he does release his tax returns, it corners Hillary.

Thats kinda the plan, this tweet triggers the left in two ways

seriously how is someone so dumb they dont see that one coming?

Seriously, when is that audit gonna end?

Ask the IRS

Aww, here we go.

That's part of his master plan, he will release them on prime time tv and Hillary will have to release her medical records

This.

You fuck with the Bull you get the HORNS!

Yes. Something tells me he expects this.

It's the perfect time for Trump to release his tax returns. If he does, then it'll be a seriously blow to Hillary and her campaign, as she obviously can't release her medical records. If Trump is play 11-D quantum checkers as we say, then this would be a good example of it.

>madman?

bring up Hillary's crimes, and everyone goes mad

Dont be stupid!

the tax returns will never be released.

It's a simple fact, tis better to have ONE Thing they can say: 'wont release'

then them to have thousands of Things when he releases his records on a person that owns 500 business'

Even an overview of Rates and % will not be released..as that might have dozens of Things to hit him with.

Again.... One thing to respond to is fine, easy to say Audit! but releasing them opens a can of worms like nothing else!

Maybe drumpf should release his tax returns, and then we can talk. wow he's so damn stupid.

CNN - 7 clerks at a private Washington health clinic died last night in a plane crash.

Any survivors?

>Bernie
>the hero we deserve, but not the one we need
implying implications

Well, Batman didn't give any refunds either...

top keks

so what's the deal with hillary's medical records?

>goes

even as batman he looks like a fucking cuck

>wow I'm convinced now thank you

wtf I hate Trump now