What the fuck happened to bill?

What the fuck happened to bill?

Has be become God-pilled?

He didn't change, you did.

He had bills to pay.

Bill Nye the Based Guy

He's doing his moral and civic duty to educate the public and defeat Sup Forumstards

He's right you know

Bill's not a scientist, and it's already a known fact that there are genetic differences besides mere skin color across different groups of people all over the earth.

>There is no such thing as race

yes,we all came from africa,but some of us evolved.
meanwhile africans where in an extremely fertile continent without cold seasons so they just got lazy.

People who were young when they watched his show grew up and fed his ego with the LE EBIN SCIENCE MAN memes

>colors are a social construct
>statistics are raciss

what did they mean by this?

Yes, we really are just one race. The human race. This is just fact.

WITH TWO FUCKING GENDERS. TWO, BILL. YOU KEKED UP SHITHEAD.

>we all came from africa

I bet that in the next century there will be a new version of our genesis. It constantly changes because we are ignorant of our past. This is bullshit.

Just another piece of the 90s that should have stayed there.

>alt code new fag from Sup Forums

what kind of dog is this

He's right though

he's a sciensophist
leftist wouldn't know scientody if it face fucked them right into their vapid gullets.

didn't you know user, they're all the same? stop asking such a racist question, it's a DOG just like the others!

What are you talking about retard? It's well established that humans evolved in Africa and that isn't going to change, and it definitely won't just because you want it to.

chow chow

very cute

This, I liked his show when I was a kid, and forgot about him. In 2009 or 2010 I started seeing him reappearing and espousing edgy atheistic shit and figured he's just an asshole riding off nostalgia. Now with this new show it's removed any doubt, he was never knowledgeable to begin with just some fuck that got a lucky role.

I am sure the bone marrow transplant patients will be glad to hear that leftards got some Facebook likes for that as they die in excruciating pain.
And we can save millions on sickle cell disease research, since it isn't such an issue anymore.

Hey it is not like feminist didn't already push through female libido pill that failed the tests and side effects were coma and death. Gotta be progressive!

You're the only retard here. You lack any historical sense.

To a degree but he also doesn't have the authority to even be speaking about what he's talking about.
Saying humans are all from Africa is such a massive generalization and it trivializes how incredible human migration throughout history was.

Fuck off troll

That are dog breeds you faggot.

>that isn't going to change
Just like the hundreds of other theories and hypotheses that were proposed in the past and were superseded by new ones?
It's hardly concrete my friend. It's based on the fossil and archaeological record. It's the best theory so far and is likely true, I'll agree. But to say it won't change as we uncover more information is ignorant. Plenty of people from previous centuries were just as sure about their theories as well. In one thousand years the canonical rhetoric will be completely different than what we think now.

If race doesn't exist how come two chinese people don't make a black baby?

They're all the same species but different races with different attributes, just like humans.

NO!
If you want to make a point compare things that were not altered by humans you tard.

thanks, and you're very right

Hes right, race doesn't exist. Its completely arbitrary.

However, ethnicity is real.

>this is all it takes to trigger Sup Forums
Lordy wew

SHUT UP YOU RACIST
M-MISOGYNIST
FUCKING NAZI

What's the best doggo, Sup Forums?

>altered by humans
It's natural selection sped up by human guidance you fucking idiot. The same thing happened to human ethnic groups when we were separated by geography. Go read a book.

Who's triggered?
It's widely accepted now that post his Netflix show, Bill is a laughing stock in the scientific community.

Labs

Chinese are black

But there has to be race because all the kids from Sup Forums have ever done is be born white and pretend they're part of other people's accomplishments because of their skin tone. If there's no such thing as race they're just a bunch of worthless losers. Can't have that.

did you know that dogs show more behavioal and morphological variation than any other land mammal?

Also did you know that Garfield the cat had a friend that was a dog?

But we all evolved out of Sub-Saharan African plains. That's what the best research at this point in history tells us.

We're also 99.8% genetically identical to one another. Skin color is determined by pigmentation based on historical adaptations to climate and sun exposure.

Everything he said is true. Race is a construct.

I'm sure many on Sup Forums-lite would argue that there are negative outcomes from people buying into that construct (mostly black and brown people), but that doesn't negate anything Bill Nye says in that quote.

So black lives don't matter?

Because skin color and race are different things.

Skin color is a set of genetic occurrences based on the genetics of a mating pair.

Race is what we've determined to be identifiers beneath skin color.

One is subject to natural forces and the other is arbitrary and based on historical context.

>race
>skin deep

It's not a fact, just the most widely accepted theory that humanity started in Africa. There have been some archeological findings that challenge it.

>natural selection sped up

Oh look, its a shitty Sup Forumsbait thread.

DELETE

back to TD

>people actually belive that other races evolved from africans

yikes!

savage

We're like 98% genetically identical to chimps too, doesn't mean anything.
Anyway, every classification is a "construct," what a tired and completely meaningless assertion. Species is a construct, nomenclature is a construct, language itself is a construct. It doesn't negate its value in any way. The very notion that calling something a "construct" removes its meaning and credibility is extremely anti-scientific, for what is science if not classification and structuring based on knowledge? Fuck Bill Nye.

>natural selection = aesthetic purpose
......american education, may I presume?

Just show me one place on earth Sup Forums that is mostly black AND isn't a complete shithole and I'll stop being racist.

Portugal

All the same arguments about how races are the same can be applied to the colour spectrum. You can argue until you're blue in the face that it's continuous, but red is still different to green is still different to yellow. Race will continue to matter for as long as people answer the question "What is your race?"

my cup of coffee

he sounds woke and informed

fuck off for implying otherwise

You mean pangea when there were not diffrent continents?

Do you know how many archaeological finds cone out that pre-date the out of Africa theory every year? The deeper we dig the more we find. One decade it it Africa, the next Europe, the next Asia, etc truth is, we will never likely know for sure but those saying it is "settled" are just puritanical faggots that want science to stop when it is convenient for them.

it seems like he's just arguing semantics
he basically describes the anatomical and psychological differences people already know exist and then says race doesn't exist
whatever Billy call it something else then, there's still a difference

and what about all these differences like IQ, bone density, appearance difference and so on? Isn't it actually what makes a race?
E.g. human can differ up to 0.5% DNA, yet dogs differ from 0.2% to 2.0%. We call dogs that differ 0.2% by different races but we cannot call humans that can be diffeent by 0.5% different race?

What about Western afrikans that are better at short runs because of their muscles unlike their Eastern cousins which due to the way smaller body and in general being lighter are superior in long running?

What kind of retarded bullshit is that?

Liberals are anti-science nutjobs.

>spent all your money on blow and hookers
>sell soul for retirement money

Considering that they're the leader in pretty much every gene editing research, it wouldn't be long until they have the sequence for BBC (Everybody Wanna Be a Nigga, but Nobody Wanna Be a Nigga)

like finches?

>believing evolution

BTFO

You getting schooled fag

also e.g. BiDill is a medicine that is better for blacks than for whites.

If race construct is a lie, then we should abolish such medicines which take e.g. differences in body fluids like blood due to "skin color" in consideration

But that's what it is, natural selection is a process of morphological change. Humans sped it up to suit their purposes by isolating dogs with certain traits and allowing them to breed with only each other. That is exactly what happened to the human races, except it was geography and not a sentient hand that corralled us. I don't know how you could possibly fail to understand this.
Dog breeds were not all bred for aesthetic purpose you stupid shitstain. They were bred for behavior, temperance, and physical ability. For instance a Dachshund was bred to hunt the badger, retrievers to retrieve felled game, sheep dogs to herd livestock, etc. They are not the same and dog breeds, while technically a "construct" are still extremely useful in identifying which dog breed you are using, because a fucking Pomeranian isn't going to be very useful in a K9 unit is he? And a Dachshund isn't going to be winning any races against a Greyhound.

no,I mean when the monkeys had to stood on two feet because the jungles of north africa were turning into savannahs and there were very few trees in wich they could hide.
thats how we evolved into humans.
some remained in africa,some not.

>Scientist literally conclude there is no such thing as race
>poltards bring up outdated pseudoscience and shitty infographs as """"""proof""""""

LOL

$Oh shit you just BTFO the whole thread good going guy, also why did you just list different races in your bait image if race doesn't exist? Hmmmmmm.... made me think.......

Taxonomy is important for the sciences, certainly, but the point he's making is that we need to understand that the certainty of scientific statements about racial makeup are not the same as the social understandings.

IE to say someone has black skin from a genetic viewpoint is to label their genetic qualities accurately. To then infer anything about their character or behavior beyond that is applying human judgment and not scientific thought.

But, what do I know? I'm arguing in favor of Bill Nye on the Sup Forums board of a Mongolian finger puppet website where racists hangout. I clearly have nothing better to do with my time.

If there's no such thing as race why do people say I'm racist when I state I'm not attracted to black people? Their faces are ugly, their skin is ugly. They should respect my preferences just like they demand I respect theirs.

REEEE D E L E T

>we have to work together
you literally can't work with nigger subhumans

Uh.. uhhhhh FUCK YOU NAZI REEEEEEE

this

weak

I'm pointing out the ridiculous cherry picking in this thread but your too dumb to realize that

Racists are so fucking stupid.

>rape every african place for hundreds of years
>literally enslave them
>"hurr why do they live in shitholes"

Umm, look in the fucking mirror that's why.

science of the 70s is not acceptable any more, you now have to adapt or get cast to the side.

No different than "scientists" of the renaissance adjusting their science to religious sensibilities

>HUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ALL ELEMENTS ON THE PERIODIC TABLE ARE THE SAME IT'S A CONSTRUCT TO SAY THAT THEY ARE DIFFERENT BASED JUST ON WHAT OTHER HUMANS HAVE LABELED THEM DURRRR
This is where we are headed, it is ironically anti-scientific.

do you think africa only became a shithole within the last couple hundred years?

>africans are never responsible for their problems

nice braingymnastics, retard. africans were living in mud huts way before any invasion. they are retards and now that they aren't persecuted but helped instead they have no more excuses yet keep underachieving.

>the evidence of common sense
What the fuck kind of scientist says this?

No your post was a contradiction and you're an idiot.

white countries had go through some shit and they are fine now.
see ww2

you realize those places were complete shit holes BEFORE any European contact right?

That's why they felt no remorse taking advantage of them, they were dumb as shit and living in huts

Oh wait, they still are lmao stupid niggers

Lets check their written or graphic history too see if they were secretly intelligent utopias... WHOOPS they were too fucking dumb to even invent a language or visual history hahahah

This! Sub-Saharans were metallurgic mavericks building technological marvels before the lawless white devil stormed in and enslaved them by force!

That's literally the point of saying race is only skin deep, you retard.

It means that based on appearance we can tell the general area of origin for most people, even albinos.

But it also means that we can't, just by looking at a picture of someone of a particular race, determine anything about them, their intelligence, abilities, etc.

>Europe
>Invaded for hundreds of years by Muslims who enslaved various populations
>Eventually pushes them out and bounces back

not an excuse faggot

>DAS RITE, WE WUZ KANGZ DEN WITEY CAME N STOLED OUR CIVILIZATION, WE FLEW SPACESHIPS N SHIET BEFORE DA CAVEMAN WHITEYS CAME DOWN FROM EUROPE AND DUN STOLED OUR SHIT AND ENSLAVED US

Literally fucking retarded. There were diamonds strewn across the desert, literally on top of it for thousands of years and niggers never cared and just sat in their mud huts jerking off, then when whitey explorers see them and pick them up suddenly they chimp out, fucking idiotic.