youtube.com/watch?v=DxImB7UQPG8
gaiaonline.com/quickreg/?v=c
youtube.com/watch?v=M2gFj3oFRcI
youtube.com/watch?v=C1KS-L5-f9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is that stance called?

The animal abuser

The Chad Stance

I have seen this meme so many times now yet I've never seen the original footage. Anybody have a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

The dog won.

>expecting the dog to react any differently after you rabbit punch the side of her head while she's trying to eat
who is this fucking clown?

He expected it to do that. He is a dog trainer that has spent his life taking in aggressive dogs that were going to be put to sleep and correcting their behavior. Then he got a show helping idiot owners who don't know how to have a dog correct their dogs neurotic behaviors.

Like this one who wanted to just attack other dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=KSSHMff4y6Q

>it's a fucking pit

hmm really made me think

this is my favorite meme)

A N G E R Y

Yeah like Cesar says in the video, the dogs were breed for gladiatorial games.

Small dogs are always the funniest, this one chews his hand up. Most people would just fucking kick the damn thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=RHeqcWB6LnE

I love watching him strangle these dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-_vpo-Ayc

dog can't bite you if it's suffocating

Cesar's best dog and helper was a pit.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMK__aQSrdg

>Then he got a show helping idiot owners who don't know how to have a dog correct their dogs neurotic behaviors.
No he made a show helping idiot owners who don't know how to have a dog punch and kick their dog every time it barks

No he made a show helping idiot owners who don't know how to have a cat punch and kick their dog every time it misbehaves
Fucking ripping people off.
The answer is always get a cat.
Cat's dominate the dog.
Cat rules house.
youtube.com/watch?v=bgq4GaWMrgk

Lmao cats are for cucks. You might as well prep the bull for your own sister.

>and now he's on his side so he can relax
he fucking choked the pupper out lmao

MANLETS BTFO

You must be new here. Go read Lovecraft's lecture on Cats & Dogs and the types of people who own them. It's a foundation stone of this site and it's community. If you're unaware then you're in the wrong place. Might I suggest GoGaia? It has cutsey lil chibi avis and usernames.

>Caesar 0
>Dog 1

Dog taught Caesar a valuable lesson that day.

>Lovecraft
you have to go back

GoGaia.com
For you new friend. I suggest you start visiting there instead of here. You don't fit in here.

I'm not the guy you originally replied to. I'm just saying Lovecraft is literally R*ddit: the writer

Back to plebbit, son.

Tell him where to go back to, son.

Which shows you're new here.

Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

>Paddy

Isn't that like naming your dog Jigaboo or Dago?

>having a loyal beast that serves you = stupid
>having a useless furshit on your couch doing nothing else other than eating = intelligent and sophisticated

lol wat

No. Paddy is an actual traditional Irish name. It's no more a slur for Irish men than calling a Mexican guy "Jose" is. Might be a little rude but that doesn't change the fact that there are millions of people who are actually named that.

Its different when you a pack of well balanced dogs, the pitbull will have to respect the pack and follow along or get fucking rekt

The dog would appear to me to be the favourite of superficial, sentimental, emotional, and democratic people—people who feel rather than think, who attach importance to mankind and the popular conventional emotions of the simple, and who find their greatest consolation in the fawning and dependent attachments of a gregarious society. Such people live in a limited world of imagination; accepting uncritically the values of common folklore, and always preferring to have their naive beliefs, feelings, and prejudices tickled, rather than to enjoy a purely aesthetic and philosophic pleasure arising from discrimination, contemplation, and the recognition of austere absolute beauty.

In a word, he had rather admire and respect than effuse and dote; and does not fall into the fallacy that pointless sociability and friendliness, or slavering devotion and obedience, constitute anything intrinsically admirable or exalted. Dog-lovers base their whole case on these commonplace, servile, and plebeian qualities, and amusingly judge the intelligence of a pet by its degree of conformity to their own wishes. Catlovers escape this delusion, repudiate the idea that cringing subservience and sidling companionship to man are supreme merits, and stand free to worship aristocratic independence, self-respect, and individual personality joined to extreme grace and beauty as typified by the cool, lithe, cynical, and unconquered lord of the housetops.

>having an animal with 0 utility makes you smart
>having an animal that would die for you if need be and that you can train to do useful tasks makes you a dummy

Hmmm

The virgin Cat vs The Chad Dog

Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect—the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours—and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense.

>i need someone to make me feel safe
Did you really just admit this?
If you're not a soldier on the battlefield then you're a fucking coward.

We get it, you're too weak-willed to train a dog so you'd rather have a pet that treats you like shit like everyone else in your life. Sad.

>>i need someone to make me feel safe
Where in my post did I say that?

literally fresh off the boat from reddit

Uh huh. You're proving your stupidity. How do you know I don't have a husky-shepard mix outside right now? Who can run around with a leash at the lake without me worrying about him running off or attacking someone. Doesn't mean I don't comprehend that a cat is the superior animal and that felines were one of the foundations of this sites community. Something you're unaware of which is why you don't belong.

Besides training a dog is very easy. See how Cesar Milan does it in all these videos? :)

Foundation of Sup Forums's community.
We've always been Gentlemen.
We've always been Cat People.
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

Let me know when there's a day for dog threads.

You understand Reddit is where Sup Forums goes while at work since Sup Forums is blocked or flagged on most networks. Right? There is no difference in the reddit and Sup Forums communities. This meme only lingers in the minds of tweens who have some false sense of separation between the sites. Just like Tumblrr & 9gag communities overlap.

As long as you keep citing Redditcraft you're going to keep getting memed on

if you have a pet you are a pathetic cuckold who really should just fuck off back to plebbit

>he actually is a redditor
oh man this is too good. please continue

You think its a meme is the cute part. So keep doing it. It only proves you're new and don't belong.

So you're trying to say you don't go to Reddit? You know of Reddit. You know it's reputation. But you've never been to Reddit? Come on kiddo. It's not to hard to figure out you use Reddit.

OHNONONONONONONO HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please, please be bait. you cant be real

Look at you with all your newfag images. Keep trying to tell us you don't go to Reddit. Otherwise you're admitting that other peoples opinions of a website You've Never Used has influenced you. You are admitting to being an inferior person who accepts others opinions without ever looking into the topic yourself. You just take random anonymous peoples word for it and then mirror what they have said. Let that sink in for a moment and you'll figure out why you'll always be lower classed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so is this the thread where we pretend we dont go on reddit for certain reasons because reddit can perform roles 4 chan simply cant.?

>HEHEHEHE BACK TO PLEDDIT xDDD

>pretend
Go back

guaranteed replies

You mean like links to leaks for shows such as GoT? Nah. No one goes to Reddit. Nor does Reddit content ever get copy pasta to this site.

Instead this is a thread to show our autism. Everyone screech like !

youtube.com/watch?v=VCDsZDLOrhk

This is the second dumbest neo-meme I've seen Sup Forums run into the ground.

It had such potential too.

But then lovecraft also named his cat Niggerman.

IT PRODUCED ANGERY.JPG SO IT WAS STILL WORTHWHILE

WHAT DOTH MEMES?

Almost everyone uses Reddit. There's only a handful of kids who don't. They're the same kinds who would site on Gaia and talk shit about Sup Forums. Then post images straight from Sup Forums so you knew they actually went to the site. But when put in the spotlight they always reverted to autistic screeching like

CATS ARE CUNTS THAT SHIT IN UR HOUSE

EXCLUSIVELY FOR CATLADYS AND LIMP WRISTED NUMALES

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CATSHITTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=We5tfY2j0yY
Autism is showing.

this is the funniest thing i have seen in 2017. Why havent i watched this video earlier holy shit my stomach still hurts.

>mfw new mexico is predominately Hispanic and someone thinks they'd vote for a dog over one of their own

This one is funnier tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=DxImB7UQPG8

is there a "NANI?" edit of the vid on youtube? if yes please post it

>that music at the beginning

i need to catch up on this show

CESAR BTFO

this is what Trump's America does to our pets

>lovecraft
Ah yes, the mommy boy who died of desperation aged 37 because his parents died.
What an example.

gaiaonline.com/quickreg/?v=c

youtube.com/watch?v=M2gFj3oFRcI

Lol cats are for little bitches, you're probably a huge faggot

>hey
>HEY
>hey!
>hey
>HEY
>hey

>Pits only act savage and mutilate people when left to it's own devices and treated with the same allowances as a civilized breed of dog
>Keeping it a minority in a pack inhibits it's natural destructive aggression and leads to it being a productive member of the household

Pits are naturally slow to anger or annoy, but when they go off they don't stop shredding whereas some prissy little toy dog will just nip.

Socialize it and don't fuck with it and they're fine. Sadly, a lot of pitbul owners are retards who should be euthanised alongside their dogs.

who the hell calls a dog richard?

What's wrong with naming a dog Richard? What do you call your dog? Ser Reginald Woofster The 3rd?

>Cat fags BTFO

its a human name. like calling a cat martin or a sheep chris.
some one says:
'christine is bringing richard when she comes round later'
i assume richard is a man

'christine is bringing bandit when she comes round later'
i assume bandit is a dog

youtube.com/watch?v=C1KS-L5-f9Y

go home Sup Forums
your stolen goods are now forfeit

.... who the fuck brings their pet anywhere? What kind of people do you associate with? Oh, yeah ... dog people, the inferior class.

>lovecraft
Haha the original edge lord basement dweller. You are such a colossal faggot. Enjoy your Tghandi.

>cats are for cucks
Lol. Spotted the incel.

>le cat Sup Forums meme culture
epic my dude

I like you and I miss the old days. I don't care if you were only memeing ;_;

Jesus, are you so pathetic you have to be his pasta on deck to validate yourself? Lol at your entire life.

Maybe you should go back to raddit, since you are frequenting that place so much, faggot

>naming the dog cujo

dummies

Fun fact: Cats only eat as much as they want. Present a dog with overabundance he will glut himself to death.
Cat's also don't eat shit. Dogs do.