So since Daniel Craig is confirmed to return as Bond for one last movie, who do you guys think should replace him afterwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwvyjym_4qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 Sup Forumstards get triggered by somebody mentioning Idris Elba

Edris Ilba

Aidan Gillen

>Dr. No, I'm MI6.

A yellow, transgendered, muslim, 8 year old.
If you don't agree with me, you are a racist, sexist, ageist, nazi, BIGOT.

No one. They should retire the series because they've proven they can't make good Bond films anymore. This Jason Bourne shit is not Bond and watching Spectre turn into Mission Impossible with Bond's team made me want to walk out of the theater

Tom Hardy

>No one cared who I was, till I got the codename.

Noodle.

Feck you I'm a feminist now.

Michael Fassbender

Hardy is too old, he would be well into his 40s by his first Bond, Bond 26, which will probably come out in the early 2020s

I like him but he's too built. bond isn't meant to be a beefcake who will choke out his enemies with his huge bicep. he needs to be a handsome, lean, witty fellow who will out-play his enemies and have the women swooning.

See

Joe Gilgun

Daniel "James Bond is too important to let a nigger touch it" Craig will just keep signing on until they drop that nonsense.

this would be perfect

Tom Hiddleston

Dan Stevens

What about Michael Cera? Would he be able to pull off a British accent?

I'll allow it if he put on a bit more muscle.

Craig has a way to go yet until he reaches Roger Moore.

Fuck Idris Elba
Fuck Michael Fassbender
Fuck Tom Hardy

Dan Stevens is perfect for the role

What's the average starting age for a Bond actor?
Sean Connery: 31
George Lazenby: 30
Roger Moore: 46
Timothy Dalton: 41
Pierce Brosnan: 42
Daniel Craig: 38

Bring back Dalton tbqh.

I would love it if they brought any of the old Bonds back as a villain. And not as a good agent gone bad sort of thing, just an honest to goodness villain.

They'll go for somebody in their late 30s.

That said Tom Hardy id still think has a decent shot especially if Nolan its allowed to finally direct the series

But that's not a fair comparison. Today's Bond movies are much more physically demanding than Moore's films in the 80s. They take a much bigger toll on someone's body. I don't think we'll ever get another actor playing Bond in his late 50s ever again.

Iain Glenn

most underrated Bond actor

most underrated Bond films are also his two

See Bond films are a lot more physically demanding today, that's why Craig said he'd rather slit his wrists than do another film right after filming Spectre. Hardy will be 42 when Craig's last Bond releases and probably around 45 or older when the next Bond releases. Seems very unlikely that they'll want him to be the franchise's new and fresh face.

Emily Blunt

Dalton's two films were so /comfy/

Craig has had a lot of injuries.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwvyjym_4qY

>We need a new Bon-

Say no more

Are you talking about Will Smith?

Full metal Bond.

Connery was 41 at his last performance? He looked ten years older.

absolute kino

Bond. Jamie Bond.

pierce brosnan
rob lowe
michael imperioli

his chin is too weak

Just give it to James Norton and make him a real rough and tumble bruiser to match his looks.

>pierce brosnan
This could work

I miss Brosnan as Bond, grew up with him. Would they really even consider him for a movie again?

He would make a decent ally. For England, James?

Gotta hand it to you guys, you're getting your alt-right whining done ahead of time. In 2021 you'll be all done whining and you can finally go outside your house! Just think of it.

Pleb: Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore
Contrarian: Timothy Dalton
Patrician: Sean Connery, Daniel Craig
Philistine: George Lazenby