Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

niggerloving is the new fad

Jews

not everyone is as boring as you apparently

>getting triggered on the one or two minority characters in the movie when hollywood keeps shoving generic bland white people at you

Nigger detected

is that your only problem with how they butcher the North myphology and use it to generate profit in the capitalist society? If there is some thing called cultural appropriation then this is the main example

Agreed, because around blacks, you literally can't relax.

Same reason white countries are the only ones that should be open borders.

It's Idris Elba, who cares

So when are all the white people leaving latin america, north america and south africa?

Idris Elba is the whitest of niggers.

i would if i could

lmao BTFO

niggers

As soon as you stop whining I stop posting it.

>wh*te """"men"""" on suicide watch

When are all the niggers? Because white people were in alk three of those places before blacks. Don't forget all niggers have to leave Europe and the Caribbean as well.

>white people were in south africa before black people
Woah

the fact that this is how liberals imagine the 10 million African invaders is hilarious

they brough black people here dummy

Kek

But Jews hate niggers and niggers hate Jews, so that makes no sense.

WE

>latin america
But there are almost no white people there, it's mostly mongrels.

Jews hate black people, but they hate white people more. So they turn them on each other.

So then the remaining ones should leave. It's only fair.

>(((They)))
dummy

>Jews hate black people, but they hate white people more.

Then why will they allow whites to live in their neighborhoods but not blacks?

The high school I went to was in a heavily Jewish neighborhood. It was about 70% Jewish, and the rest were white Christians. There wasn't a black person in sight.

this, get me out of here liberals

because he is Idris Elba

Honestly if the overwhelming majority of black people were like Idris Elba the world would be a very different place. Sup Forums probably wouldn't even exist and we wouldn't have threads like this.

Might have something to do with whites not being savages.

>jews are not white meme

k

Whitest refers to his purity.

Now there are instances of white people being referred to as black in history as well but it referred to their black hair. BLM and their ilk try to use it as an argument that white Europeans were black.

Are you trying to tell me OP that you are in the same boat?

I don't care because Idris is a good actor and he was great in The Wire. Now making Valyrie a niggress for no reason and casting the worst actress in the world, that's grounds for boycotting Disney altogether

You're technically right but making Heimdall black, or anything other than a pale white guy, is still dumb.

>if the overwhelming majority of black people were like Idris Elba the world would be a very different place. Sup Forums probably wouldn't even exist
because he's a cool dude and black crime rates would drop by a factor of 10 or because he's a race baiting faggot and the race war would already have happened?

White rarity garbage. All the cool stuff is at least purple and golden.

They were, actually. Whites populated the entirety of Africa several thousand years before blacks migrated from Asia and started killing them off.

Both.

how can he be both a cool dude and race baiting faggot?

Retarded argument. These people are being invited by our own governments to rape, kill and steal from us without us being able to do anything about it. If it was invasion, we'd be killing them right now and burning their homelands.

Hitler was.

He's white on the inside!

Liberals think that by trampling over the traditional culture of their forefathers to virtue signal means that biological determinism no longer exists

WUZ

The irony of your image is that actually supports the liberal viewpoint, that the system is just out to get blacks because it is inherently racist against them, regardless of how they live or what they contribute to society.

>Spics literally stop committing crime if they're rich

Fascinating.

or maybe they you know commit more crime

Because it didnt affect the character. Its a blind doorman for space vikings. It's a supporting role in a mediocre series marred by shitty writing and acting.

Actually this conclusively proves that poverty is not as much of a factor in criminality as race, because differences in conviction rates do not make the 9th wealth decile of blacks 10 times more likely to be incarcerated than the 9th wealth decile of whites, especially when we know anti-social personality traits occur on a genetic basis.

What you just said was essentially a priori logic.
>Any statistical discrepancy between whites and blacks is due to a conspiracy theory of institutional racism

VIKANGZ

VIKANGZ

Just give all the black welfare to them.

never

It blows my mind really. There's outrage every time some Asian character from an Asian story is played by a white person, but there's always applause every time a white male hero is converted into a black trans whatever.

If all niggers/muslims/jews get the fuck out of Europe, I'll gladly welcome all the wites US back home.

you sound like a crazy person

Not just white male. White female too! Look at what they did in Thor Ragnarok! That black doughy chick is suppose to be a fucking viking looking white Awesome chick.

And look at Domino. That is a fucking mess right there. As a white female, I take offense when they replace strong white females with shit POC check list fucks. Just make a new character for fuck sakes

Not by the same people user.

I'm against how asian males are underrepresented, but I'm also against blackwashing. Those who praise when they put black token guys (as if they needed token guys after every fucking SJW show portraying them as the "cool and manly dudes le xd") are mudsharks and hypocritical SJWs, those who want more asian dudes are just some Asians who are fucking tired of "social justice" being valid for one race only.

WE WUZ CRACKAZ N SHIIET

Black chick there is hot though. Black chicks are subject to some kind of racism too, just look how in Daredevil they made Claire a Taco eater when she was an ebony.

It's really fun how black males have become the protected species while black women are mistreated in comparison.

Both cases were an invasion and in both cases the native inhabitants are justified in defending themselves and expelling their invaders,

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHYET

someone should go bond on those bombs and plant c4 charges on the hull of the ships

Imagine how satisfying BRRRRRRRTing that boat would be.

No, that's covering a demographic as there's a good percentage of AA females are lesbians

We're talking about portrayal of whites and black in TV show, take your inferiority complexes about jews on the board where they belong

Anyway all this blackwashing is ridiculous, expecially when as says Asians are still represented only in stereotypical roles

Americans sure love their niggers, wish Hollyjew did not force it on us.

And then? African american females are still badly portrait expecially in comparison to their male equivalent who don't even care

I'm a white guy but there are plenty of hot black women, black guys are always represented as hot and manly (irl it's full of skinny and nerdy black guys, or fat and goofy ones, but they only show the muscular and cool ones in tv shows) while their women are never that well portrait.

Why do you try to deny or downplay the role of Jews in American cinema?

Funny how showing niggers as the superior race is not racism in their opinion while white supremacy is. (And I'm not condoning any, they're both despicable).

I'm sorry, what? Black women are on average better portrayed image wise than black men, what makes you think black men are portrayed better?

Do you have any proof other than fake images taken from Sup Forums and conspiracy theories? Heck I could understand if jews were well represented in Hollywood movies, why would they want to well represent niggers instead of themselves?

It's psychologically unstable SJWs and mudsharks who took us where we are, fuck you and your antisemitism.

What are you waiting for?

When do Jews not portray themselves in a favorable light?

Why does everyone bitch about Idris Elba being Heimdall but no one bitches about Samuel L Jackson being Nick Fury?

Agreed! They are always ALWAYS QUEENS AND SHITZ. MAH STRONG BLACK WOMEN POWER. It's fucking annoying. Make new characters stop pushing YAZ queens onto established characters. They must be too dumb to write their own shit, or to gather & demand original stories so they guilt trip & demand. Then they get their way & act superior & like they deserved it. They are fucking pathetic. Never thought that way until the total blackwash that is happening lately. fucking animals.

Absolutely nope. When they portray a "cool black man" he often gets a white chick, as if black women weren't enough for him. Black women are mostly background characters while black men are always the cool lead.

Black men are always portraited as the cool, manly ones while black women are seldom the example of hot, feminine ones.

Things may be changing as in Spiderman Homecoming I noticed that the hot girl was black and the new MJ was half black, but it's only for the best and that was an above average movie racial representation-wise.

I'm guessing a black man stole your girl? You are also sounding like one of those white males who hates being a white male so you stand with the SJWs & praise all the strong black women. lol

You're completely missing the point, they represent them as rude and ghetto in their wanting to be QWEENZ AND SHYET. What black women really want is to be represented as normal girls as they are, the only good example that comes to mind is the black girl in Spiderman Homecoming.

Fucking niggers

Why does it bother you?

Ok, not only a black guy stole your girl in your dreams virgin, but you're also 12. Do some research faggot

You're fucking retarded, within the past 5 years black women have been portrayed as strong, caring, matriarchal and sexy as well, the only movie I've seen portray a black women in a negative light is either Precious or the movie about the black lineman that was adopted by whites, black women are also portrayed with white men when successful but you see more black women with black men on screen rather than not

lol. Those two examples were based on true stories lololololol Sorry, that made me laugh

where the fuck do you get these ideas

Nope I'm perfectly fine with being a white male, I love my culture and inheritage, I just want social justice to be real and not the hypocritical shit it is now, which only advocates some races/sexes combinations.

And it's you who probably give your wife to Tyrone willingly according to how much you love black men.

At least Thor is just a comic book that is merely inspired by Norse mythology. Don't get me wrong, it's still fucking dumb, but comic Heimdall is not the Heimdall of the Poetic Edda/Norse myth proper.

This isn't egregious on the level that something like that BBC miniseries of the Illiad is, where Zeus and Achilles are fucking niggers.

Name a major movie studio not ran by jews. OP asked a question, it was answered.

{}THEY{} ___ARE___ ((((WHITE))))

But it proves my point, those are the only two movies I can think that portray black women in a negative light: Precious and The Blind Side

Nigger detected

Only when it benefits them

>BBC
;)

>some Sup Forumstard was triggered enough to make this

lmao

Thor/Donar has always been described as a redhead.
Why is Blonde Thor allowed?