Was pic related the tipping point of classic Simpsons?

Was pic related the tipping point of classic Simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk

No, it just solidified the end

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

>tipping point

if by tipping point you mean 'the point at which absolutely no aspect of a show is redeemable' then yes, i've never seen a worse animated comedy in my life

>believing a post on Sup Forums of all places
You're the only underage here friendo

Meant for ofc

Does anyone remember just how big the spider pig phenomenon was? Died out just as soon as it exploded

But you posted that yourself, trying to dissuade people from posting that meme. You're neither subversive nor clever and you can't stop memes just because you want attention. Go take your ritalin, you underage puke.

name some phenomenons thas hasn't died out as soon as they exploded

I'm not the sneedfag, I just looked him up on the archive and saw how he became the very thing he tried to protect us from. Go take your schizo meds, you idiot.

No, Principal and the Pauper is.

>He hasn't read DeadHomer or ZombieSimpsons

The tipping point was season 9.

The show had been shit for quite some time by then. It was actually better than the seasons that preceded it.

Let it go, son. You're not fooling anyone.

Sneed

I don't even get your line of reasoning though user, you think I'm sneedfag because I screencapped the archive of his posts and called him out on being a faggot?
Sounds like you have a screw loose, kinda like a certain sneedfag

For how long has this plague gone on for now? couple of weeks?

the spider pig one did as well, though

That spiderpig shit was so annoying, thank god it only lasted a few weeks

Felt like the tipping poing was during S9.

The Movie felt like a good modern Simpsons ep, nothing more.

No, I think you're having a mental breakdown trying to stop a meme. You can't, its has a will of its own.
Let it go, user.

Triggered
I remember the ads for it, and thinking this isn't funny.
I remember watching the movie, and it wasn't funny in context
I remember fans everywhere repeating it non-stop and it wasn't funny
Someone brought it up to me a couple weeks ago and it wasn't funny

What do people find entertaining about spiderpig? Is it just LOLSORANDUMB? am I autistic(yes)? Seriously why did this take off?

Well you think wrong, you shouldn't project your problems onto others user, it's not healthy.

Lets noose that anti-Sneed spammer.

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

I was in middle school when this came out, lasted 2 months. I know I'm going to be in the minority thinking this, but the 2010s had more substance than the empty, random fad 2000s.

then we would still have the sneed spammers.
the 'anti-sneed spammer' would stop as soon as the sneed postings have stopped

Well if we noose the anti-sneed spamming then there is only sneed spamming.
I'm fine with one less spammer

what does the Sup Forums disclaimer have to do with this board?

>reading comprehension

If the sneed spammer is noosed then the anti-sneed spammer would stop

Sometimes you have to take the lesser of two evils.
Sorry, anti-Sneed spammer, day the of the rope is here.

I'll just start spamming Sneed myself if that ever happens. I know plenty others would join me.

Go be a psycho Barneyfag somewhere else.

god this guy is so pathetically butthurt

Why would you do such a thing? is it for attention? did something happen to you during your childhood?

Why would you do such a thing? is it for attention? did something happen to you during your childhood?

So just like that we can no longer have Simpsons threads. Great.

>Felt like the tipping poing was during S9.

Nah. I'd say Saddlesore Galactica followed by Maude dying was where the serious trouble started. I'm amongst the group who thinks Behind the Laughter would have been a good place to stop, even though there were some strong episodes in S12.

Did Sneed and Chuck appear on the huge crowd scene?

formerly chuck's simpsons threads

But he's right. Only children like memes and spam them and sneedposting is getting spammed in all kinds of threads for no reason. You know who does things like that? Children

I never imagined it'd be some throwaway gag that'd do it either

No, the movie was still a big step down compared to classic Simpsons and was made after the show had already gone to shit.

I had a dream that Simpsons was still good, not sure if it is or if I just imagined that.

They could make The Simpsons good again if they wanted, it didnt fall off because the writing staff suddenly all got brain damage. They all got rich and lazy

Sneedposters
(Formerly Children)