Middle-aged, childless, "career driven" woman blames men for her alcoholism

This woman gives up alcohol and realizes how many women are dependent on being drunk half the time. Seems like she almost realizes she would be much happier as a stay-at-home mom with 2.5 kids, but her feminist conditioning fucks up her trajectory and send her back on the "blame the patriarchy" course.

It's too long to post here, but it's fun to point and laugh

qz.com/767906/international-entrepreneur-rule-parole-for-foreigners/

Featuring:
>"Men at work disagree with me. That's sexism"
>wage gap
>"I wear ridiculous heels to draw attention to my legs"
>"why are these low-station men staring at my legs?"
>basic bitchery

It would be fun to recommend therapists to her, but she doesn't seem to be active on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160826023752/http://qz.com/762868/giving-up-alcohol-opened-my-eyes-to-the-infuriating-truth-about-why-women-drink/
thefederalist.com/2016/04/22/why-conservative-women-are-so-pretty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women blaming anyone and anything but themselves for their problems? Color me shocked.

post and archive link.

total lack of logic
hilarious

What women don't realize is that men would rather die alone and have money for hobbies than marry a girl who has fucked 30 guys and then foot the divorce bill with child supp10 years down the line.

Men don't give a fuck

>I'm held back by muh soggy knees instead of my own inability to do a job

I wish this meme would end

Archive link if you want people to read that garbage and discuss..

>women blame men for their problems
>again

OP has his snakes mixed up. Article is some gay shit about immigration.

Not that we really need another article about women screwing up and blaming their problems on men.

Damn, she just seems to go on and on, doesn't she?

Not the first woman to hit her 40s and start publicly melting down like this. Laugh at them and avoid them. Don't argue, don't engage, just laugh and avoid.

And you realize just how much even old school women were slacking off, when you finally buckle down and learn how to cook for yourself. Jumpin' Jesus on a Pogostick, I cook better than my mom and my grandma. Slackers, bot of them!

I swear, I won't even consider a woman for anything other than a one night stand until I know she can cook better than me.

Fuckin useless most of them.

>woman

my bad m8s, here it is

web.archive.org/web/20160826023752/http://qz.com/762868/giving-up-alcohol-opened-my-eyes-to-the-infuriating-truth-about-why-women-drink/

That is some rough cognitive dissonance she's experiencing, not being able to rationalize her feminist ideology with her obvious wants and desires.

Anyhow, I figured out this kind of academic and professional feminism a while back. Women like Gloria Steinem aren't advocating on behalf of women. They're advocating on behalf of Gloria Steinem and defending her choices in life. They're inherently insecure and that's why they lash out they way they do. I wonder if that level of cognitive dissonance is causing them physical pain.

>It would be fun to recommend therapists to her
>It would be fun to recommend rapists to her
Fixed that for you. This is obviously what she needs.

well in the article she actually mentions she has to "put up with" her uber driver being a potential rapist. I can't remember the last time an uber driver picked me up against my will, but i don't live in the city

I remember as a young feminist the first time I saw a drunk girl allow a guy to approach her. I panicked and tried to intervene. The next day, other than laughing at me, nothing bad happened. It wasn't rape, even with the girl drunk. What feminists ignore is that almost all women depend on alcohol to loosen themselves up. In real life women honestly consider inebriation to be a cornerstone of consent. A serious legal rejection of drunk consent would end almost all sex.

God damn robots forcing efficiency down your throat.

archive please I'm not giving them any views

It's her own damn fault for falling for the thinking that she could have the cake and eat it too.

Red flag: The article.
jfc this bitch is mentally unstable

>mfw her own website is written in third person

Jesus christ why so many women write like this? It's unbearable.

I've been waiting for someone to point out the elephant in the room of modern culture, of how women are encouraged to become drunks.

>tfw I see "wine moms" being shilled on facebook

Why does no one care that everyone is a drunk?

Must admit she's a good writer. It's hard to read but she's stringing together some good sentences and analogies.

Problem is the content is utter tripe.

Weaker beings will always blame the stronger beings for their shortcomings.

Everything this dumb cunt says triggers me

But she dances around the subject instead of JUST GETTING TO THE FUCKING POINT

I'm 99.9% sure she didn't write it herself.

Professor here

very common female voice tactic. Convince via approximation and emotional responsiveness but never stake a claim

jesus fuck just stop whining for one fucking minute nancy fuck

I never got her point. I stopped reading when I saw "microaggression".

This is interesting counterpoint:

thefederalist.com/2016/04/22/why-conservative-women-are-so-pretty/

tl;dr
>conservative women are pretty because they don't have mental anguish over their existence and are free to be themselves without guilt or explination

Can we get a Screencap or something so we don't give them clicks

>It would be fun to recommend rapists to her
It's 2016, if you haven't realized by now that women are not equal, it is because you are a woman.

How dare those men claim to be supportive of women in the workplace. Don't they realize the kind of micro-aggressions women have to deal with? Don't they realize that men won't be clawing over each other to grant the women their total, unswerving attention?

On a scale of 1 to Even, I just can't.

>I could buy myself a superhero costume and devote the rest of my life to vengeance on mansplainers everywhere.

I stopped there.

How can you judge somebody so harshly for drinking when you were a drunken slut yourself no more than a year ago?

>A woman with a single malt scotch is bold and discerning and might fire you from her life if you fuck with her
>A woman with a single malt scotch
>woman with scotch
>women
>scotch
pick one you delusional faggot bitch
I'd suck the dick of the first woman I saw order a single malt scotch by herself at a bar
>good thing I'm not gay because women don't have the palette for scotch

I know that, I fucking hate it.

Holy shit this woman sounds like a soulless drunkard

Alcoholic here. You never get better if you continue to externalize blame on others for your drinking.

She's got to face herself.

She sounds like an asshole. This part, though
>We can’t afford to act like it’s okay that “Girls can do anything!” got translated somewhere along the line into “Women must do everything.”
When you're competing against each other, those two things mean the same thing.

This will sound lame but I never thought of losing my virginity unless it's with someone that loves me and I love back.

Then learned love is someone you can't live without.

My problem there is I like to be alone and learned to be self reliant because I can't trust anyone to do stuff for/with me.

And I also learned many women are trained to wait for prince charming. Well if that "prince" had to fight his way there, I don't think he would care about the princess anymore.

I've seen it. But, she was trying to pick me up.

funny and true. my mom was mostly stay at home. pretty crappy cook and house is messy. at least she wasnt on the CC in her youth

wew this chick is fucking nuts. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to marry her.

>well in the article she actually mentions she has to "put up with" her uber driver being a potential rapist.
After you have defeated all the minion rapists, you must face the uber rapist in the thunder dome

>We spend the weekend moving slowly and sleeping late and—hypocritically—wishing the lazy baby would hurry up already. On Sunday morning we’re reading by the deep end of the hotel pool when the shallow end starts to fill with women, a bridal party to judge by what we overhear. And we overhear a lot, because they arrive already tipsy and the pomegranate mimosas—pomegranate is a superfood! one woman keeps telling the others—just keep coming until that side of the pool seems like a Greek chorus of women who have major grievances with their bodies, faces, children, homes, jobs, and husbands but aren’t going to do anything about any of it but get loaded and sunburned in the desert heat.

> I give Mindy the look that women use to say do you believe this shit? with only a slight tightening of the eyeballs. The woman on the other side of her catches the look and gives it back to me over her laptop, and then woman next to her joins in too. We engage in a silent four-way exchange of dismay, irritation, and bitchiness, and it is wonderful.

Holy shit, women are sexist.

Kek

Go home, Mohammed.

Shit, 30? I would rather die alone than be with a woman who has fucked 5 men. After 5 sexual partners women are good for nothing but dropping a load in and getting away.

what did she order?
>I've never met anyone, in my age range (besides my bartender/brewer/alcoholic roomate that knew anything about scotch)
but if your story is true, I hoped you let it work
>If a bitch can swallow scotch, she can swallow cock

She doesn't explicitly state it, but I'm pretty sure she got fired from her job after being such a bitch all summer.

I'm thinking that's what set off this bitchfest against men.

>As though we are toddlers who must be given exactly equal shares of princess dust, or we’ll lose our shit.

Won't you though.

I read the whole article and it was like an emotional outburst in smug, self-important blog writer tone that made it hard to remember what the hell the point of the article was supposed to be. Like if she could have gotten away with it, she would have written it in all caps and haphazardly threw in the word "fucking" several times throughout the article. She blames men and brings up dumb shit like the wage gap, the patriarchy, "micro-aggressions" and the lower class blue-collared worker checking her out. But then she also blames women-at-large for being vapid, drunk, enabling cunts.. I guess?

Really she just sprayed-and-prayed her way through an article that attempts to critique modern life in general in typical self-absorbed female fashion in hopes that something would stick. But with that method, she actually came close to hitting on a key point. She should have directly compared her drinking to the rest of the bullshit littered throughout her article (the "so cute" shoes, the repeated farmers market mentions, the very direct brand-name-dropping all over the place, etc.) and discovered that they are all the same form of escapism. If the article is supposed to be about her looking for reasons as to why she felt the need to drink, she should also address why she feels attached to Facebook/Instagram, why she feels compelled to do ""womens"" half-marathons, and why she seems to recognize and internalize brands and advertising to such a point that the first paragraph of the article makes multiple mentions of brands, billboards, and stores.

>Lives without any trace of discipline and does not stand for anything
>Busts her ass working for corporate paymasters
>Drinks to cope with inner pain from working so much
>Is probably on SSRIs to get rid of the pain
>Refuses to see that she was conditioned to follow this soulless path, looks for someone to blame
>Conditioning has rendered her incapable to blaming society or herself for this poor conditioning
>Chad at bar ignores her because he can fuck hot young pussy
>Next day, while hungover and promising 'never to drink ever again', looks for a scapegoat to blame
>Read some feminist blog that blames men
>Blames men

People like her need to at least drop some acid to realize how much they have been conditioned. There's a reason why people who've broken the conditioning tend to lead more fulfilling lives.

She's upset because she personally misinterpreted female positive messages in the media and tried to have everything instead of anything. This whole article is the story of a bitter sexist who projects her personal flaws onto others and is / was so dysfunctional that she apparently """needed""" alcohol to cope. Not once did she stop and recognise that no, not all women are like her and that all of this bullshit is in her head.

Dumbass marine here. Observation after 9 months with zero female contact: literally every single thing women talk about is about themselves.

Any speech, presentation, story, or conversation inevitably turns into how it effects them, or an anecdote from when the same thing happend to them, etc etc.

Went 9 months zero contact with women, came back to the states and suddenly realized every single thing women talk about is themselves. Everything.

Maybe its because I live in California but the only women that haven't been with five guys by the age of 20 are usually deformed or otherwise fucked up.

I think she would have been happy as a house wife.

>People like her need to at least drop some acid to realize how much they have been conditioned. There's a reason why people who've broken the conditioning tend to lead more fulfilling lives.
i've actually had that thought before when reading how people like this write and analyze what they had to be thinking to come up with that.

I'm pretty sure 99% of women would be happy as a housewife. Like how 99% of guys would be happy shooting cool guns. It's just genetics.

Its not AS bad else where, but still the same only to lesser degrees.

Im in montana, dead center of "the great american redoubt" and its here too.

Maybe 2 or 3 instead of 5, but still, you find a girl who hasnt been with atleast 2 men by age 20 and I garuntee she is either fat, ugly, or some kind of fundie cultist.

at what point does this shit just become a pathetic eye roll

>Six wines and four beers are on display at the catering stand. I ask for club soda and get a blank look. Just water, then? The bartender grimaces apologetically. “I think there’s a water fountain in the lobby?” she says.

Always best to start an article with something that obviously didn't happen.

Because we've reached the point a decadent society reaches shortly before collapsing.

White males have become societie's whipping boy.

Lesbians think gay men steal the spotlight and trannies think they are eclipsed by both.

Blacks, mexicans, and asians all hate eachother.

Women secretly think the LGBT community hogs the limelight, but the ONE thing they can all agree on, no matter who you are, or what is wrong, its somehow straight white males to blame.

Always has been?

To the functional part of society, anyway.

they drink because they are so unhappy.

Of course they do. Thank the (((feminists)))

This. Hedonism reaches its peak just before a collapse, its a cycle repeated throughout history.

This right here is the most coherent thing she says in the entire article.

only 30 ? dude i have news for you...

What do you hope to accomplish by making a thread like this, assuming your intentions are good?

By pitting men against women, we all lose. If anything we ought to try and bridge the gap.

Maybe post something encouraging instead of gloating over the misfortune of others.

> I'm pretty sure 99% of women would be happy as a housewife.

Women are never happy. They are always on the lookout for a better "Chad".

this so much
Ive also seen a giant increase in th epush for xanax for moms. All kinds of memes about needing and wanting xanax except making it try to sound humorous and nonchalant. Facebook is without a doubt greatly increasing the acceptance of degenerate culture and habits

That was possibly the most sprawling, incoherent and narcissistic article I've ever read.

I don't even know where to begin with it.

Its a "party at the end of the world." Its hedonistic willful ignorance and denial of the coming harship that inevitably hinders any preventive efforts and hastens the coming of the event.

My guess, in order of probability (most to least)
1: global economic depression brought on by the collapse of the derivative market bubble.
2: world war 3, globalism has made this pond too small for how many big fish are in it.
3: nuclear exchange (probably as part of number 2)
4: resource shortages/over population leading to economic collapse and mass starvation

Could be a combination of all of these, but point is, I think everyone feels it looming closer. Some fight is, some quietley prepare, others flagrantly deny it and sink into hedonistic escapism. But they ALL know its coming.

You've obviously never been in a relationship.

Why would a woman who loves you for who are, and genuinely enjoys your company, want to bone a Chad?

You will find the opposite to be true in a meaningful relationship - the girl will be more worried about *you* banging some random slut, than you will about her being unfaithful.

The root cause is still the media that shapes the culture.

This makes me feel sick. Drank 750mls of Bourbon on the rocks last night and took the entire day to recover.

Why do women think they're so fucking special?

Damn Jews distilling society by pandering to females. I bet 99% of the functional alcoholics on Sup Forums woud drink this attention whore under the table, in the morning before work.

Actually pretty well written and self-reflective.

Though I wish she would figure out shoes work and be more critical of her desire for attention.

My expieriences fit this. It doesnt matter how hard you work to keep her happy, she wont be. Permanant happiness doesnt exist except as a concept to market products that has brainwashed our culture to expect a story book ending in which everything is perfect forever.

Once its not most women of this generation fall to pieces, destroy thier life in a tantrum, and run off in the direction of the next happiness fix that they spot. Be that a more handsome guy or promises of wealth and independance as a "liberated woman."

>You've obviously never been in a relationship.

You mean, like, except for having been married for over 35 years?

Yes I have my wife under control. Yesterday morning she blew me and swallowed. But I am realistic about women.

You on the other hand seem to be delusional. Loyalty is not a female thing.

>Middle-aged
>childless
>woman

Why were these people being quizzed about their opinions?

there will be ww3. there is no one who would fight it. white men will not step into the trenches again for defending a country who betrayed them and sold it out to shit skins. any start of a big war would give rise to a savage nationalistic uprising.

he hopes to get t he conversation started. With a bunch of anons discussing a subject it will obv draw attention to it, and yea they'll shit post and lel at first , but then the real debating and brainstorming will begin. Is this your first day roody-poo?

>Implying i'm going to read that tripe

Quote out the select passage for me pls based user

Lol, a bottle of wine every night honey, lightweight.

Try a bottle of vodka, followed by 3 beers before work, 2 martinis at lunch, beers after work, then lonley spiteful hate myself drinking at home until I fell asleep.

Used to pretty much be drunk or atleast buzzed on some level 24/7 for about a 1 year period.

Got myself out of it. Now I can just have a beer after work and call it good, but yeah. You are correct. The funny part is, nobody ever even suspected that I was literally drunk on some level the entire time they knew me.

After 35 years of marriage something is seriously wrong if you are still worried about "Chads".

Assuming y'all got married at 20 or so, you are both in your mid-50s by now. Unless your wife is some age defying goddess, "Chad" wouldn't even be on my radar.

Loyalty is a two way street. I fully expect my girl to be loyal to me, and vice versa. If any of us feels differently then that's the end of the relationship.

Seems like any and every topic on women is negative. Why not start the conversation on a positive note?

And yes it is my first day so STFU

You are assuming most white males are of the Sup Forums tempermant.

Need I remind you we ARE a "fringe group."

95% of humans are born followers, they dont mind doing what they are told if it means somebody else has to take responsibility.

"Refusing" to fight doesnt work once they dust off the old laws about sedition, deriliction of duty, and desertion and make such things a hanging offense again.

Things will change VERY fast the first time some hipsters try to throw an occupy wallstreet event and the police just line em against a wall and gun em down.

There wont be an uprising, the sheep will be too busy sallying up to the party line trying not to get shot.

are you me?

>I fully expect my girl to be loyal to me

Good luck. It might happen, or it might not. I had friends who were as confident as you. Get sick, lose your job, and she is out in a flash. 90% of men who lose their jobs also lose their wife within 12 months.

As Bruce Springsteen put is "She said Hey Joe, I gotta go, we had it once we aint't got it any more".

Hopefully she'll let you see the kids a couple of times a month.

Jesus Christ. Why are women so bitchy when it comes to other women? You've had men that literally played football with the enemy but women are catty with other women for enjoying themselves.

>And you realize just how much even old school women were slacking off, when you finally buckle down and learn how to cook for yourself. Jumpin' Jesus on a Pogostick, I cook better than my mom and my grandma. Slackers, bot of them!

this, I don't know why we've got women doing the cooking they're fucking shit at it.

She points out..women starting to drink like sailors. They want to get away from home and get hammered. sounds like mem