Most people in the world seem to think that either America or Iran are the biggest threat to world peace...

Most people in the world seem to think that either America or Iran are the biggest threat to world peace. While the former is obvious, what has Iran done recently to warrant such disdain?

Attached: BiggestThreatToWorldPeace.png (1280x655, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fCaPEmrv4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_assassinations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quds_Force
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Jihad_Organization
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unitedstatian propaganda
Also its obvious that this is old as fuck

they hate (((them))) and don't do bizz with US even though they got resources. that's a bad combo in current age.

>iran is vilified by the entire west since the islamic revolution
>has literally never done anything to anybody since the islamic revolution, no wars, nothing

Really makes you think

I'm sure if they re-did this poll today, the US would say north korea.

Personally I'd say saudi arabia

Well they did defend themselves against Iraq. But I thought Americans hated Iraq even more?

They do give money to hezbollah which does suicide bombing on military targets owned by US and they also assassinated bunch of kurdish diaspora in Europe and S. America.

based poland

It's from 2013 IIRC

You missed China. Also this should be updated I'm pretty sure Russia is going to have more countries.

>Italy
>Portugal
Kek

Ancient map, pretty sure you can replace Iran with Russia now

>hezbollah which does suicide bombing on military targets owned by US
Hezbollah doesn't do suicide bombings

>also assassinated bunch of kurdish diaspora in Europe and S. America.
That's Turkish Hezbollah, they're a Sunni organization not associated with Hezbollah in Lebanon

>some shitty backwater third world muslim farming shithole
>greater threat to world peace than a nation that has been at war for 92% of its existence, is nuclear capable and has the largest military and arms industry of the planet

hmm really making me activate my almond runners here lads

When Iran finally steps up and decides to start a war with the Saudis, and global civilization collapses because of shortfalls in petroleum production due to that war, you'll understand why we worked so hard to contain Iran.

Not our problem now though, we've got more oil than we know what to do with :D :D :D :D

>and don't do bizz with US even though they got resources.
That's us not doing business with them though.

Who is Italy beefing with?

you people are annoying as fuck, also tremendously mistaken and gay

they support the bad guys
assad, hezbollah, houthis, north korea etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fCaPEmrv4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

That map has been around for ages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Iranian_assassinations

>what has Iran done
Nothing really. USA just happens to be a leashdog to Saudis and Israel

Other way around. Without the US calling the shots, Israel and SA would have struck down Iran already. US fears a war breaking out in the Gulf that it can't contain since that'll directly threaten something like a third of oil production in the world, possibly more. The instability of a global oil-induced depression is something the US doesn't want to deal with.

>has literally never done anything to anybody since the islamic revolution, no wars, nothing
Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al Quds, Iran hostages, missile program, nuclear program

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quds_Force

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

>In 1995, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard held a conference with worldwide organizations accused of engaging in terrorism including the Japanese Red Army, the Armenian Secret Army, the Kurdistan Workers' Party, the Iraqi Da'wah Party, the Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain and Hezbollah in Beirut for the sole purpose of providing training to these organizations supposedly to help in the destabilization of Gulf States and aid assistance to militants in these countries to replace the existing governments with Iran-like regimes.[7]

You don't have to like the U.S. but don't go all, "Dey good Boyz dey don't do nuffin'"

Attached: 1500711109542.png (612x491, 98K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
Not Hezbollah
Not Hezbollah

>Who is Italy beefing with?
Portugal

>it’s okay when we do it but everyone else can’t
noice

You have to understand that most Americans have no grasp over the concept of independent thought. They just think what their brainwashing medium of choice tells them to think. They're the niggers of the western world.

it's still good US government managed to make saudis and israelis being on somewhat decent terms,I mean saudis did slaughter them,forcefully converted maybe third of their population and expelled them from their lands 14 centuries ago.

>Ukraine
>America
Oh yeah I'm sure this is current.

Attached: 1506011649282.jpg (400x300, 34K)

US withdrawal is what's pushing the Saudis and Israelis closer together. Without the Americans, the Saudis need another high-tech power they can lean on for an advantage against Iran.

>Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al Quds, Iran hostages
Iran is responsible for this? Again, you might be confused but 95% of Islamic terrorism is done by Sunnis
>missile program, nuclear program
Why shouldn't Iran have the ability to defend itself or produce nuclear energy? Honestly the entire Middle East gangs up on Iran and the second is spends a bit of money defending itself (either directly or by proxy) it is seen as evil incarnate. Meanwhile the gulf states are literally sponsoring almost every act of terrorism in the world, launching aggressive wars, destabilizing global security and the Middle East, etc. and the West has no problem buddying up to them.

>it’s okay when we do it but everyone else can’t
>noice
Learn to read. Last sentence.

>Syria,
They are actively aiding Asad (neutral as far as good and bad but it's still a war they didnt need to get involved in).
>Lebanon, Hezbollah,
Yes they fully support hezbollah and finance and trained
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Jihad_Organization who suicide bombed barracks with MNF peacekeepers.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
> Hamas
Same as above groups
> Al Quds
You didn't read the link I take it
>, Iran hostages
How would this not be Iran?

what country is that for Italy?
Belarus or Portugal

Afghanistan

autism

Depends on the sample size and the ethnicity of the people asked.

Those who claim that the USA is a threat have no freaking idea what a real threat is. Literally the worst thing USA can do to us is leaving us here completely along amongst these crazy eurasian genocidal maniacs.

>Iran hostages
L I T E R A L L Y 40 years ago who cares? It's all a drop in the bucket compared to what the USA has done and continues to do, USA + Saudi Arabia = 99% of terrorism

I’ve never had anything like that to fear
I fear a CIA-backed military coup d’etat more

along/alone*

le ebil usa is ebil

>eurasian genocidal maniacs.
Wouldn't be around if not for the USA. Who was responsible for WW2? President Wilson (USA). Who was responsible for communists taking over in Russia? USA (pulled out of Russian intervention even though they didn't have to, thus giving us 100 years of communist/sunni terrorism, then americans responded to this by funding more terrorism than anyone else)

This reminds me of a time I had an american friend who was ex army and had served in the middle east and apparently had killed a dude there.
He was super into discussing politics and military and I once told him I thought his government was more of a terrorist organization than any other out there

Never spoke again, hue

Thats bullshit. Actually Poland is responsible for bolshevik rules over Russia. We had a chance to crush them after they lost the 1920 war against us. UK/USA were persuading us to destroy bolsheviks and help whites in Russia. But Pilsudski concluded that bolsheviks are a good guarantee of everlasting chaos in Russia: civil wars, genocides and so on, so he refused. He was afraid that whites will bring order to Russia and it will become strong and dangerous for Poland again.

What, is that faux pas? But America did train terrorists to infiltrate and ruin other countries.

Attached: School.png (1687x643, 78K)

No, I told him that because I thought that and I still do, he just didn’t take it well

>it it's on this meme map without sources at all, it's true

God I hate this board.

USA is the biggest threat
not because they're gonna invade [your 1st world country] but because they're gonna drag [your 1st world country] into a conflict with [some 3rd world country]

Attached: asuka(1232).png (1064x983, 1.32M)

why would anyone in western europe say united states?

and who is responsible for the usa? the eternal fucking anglo

If France had kept control of North America there would be world peace today

>the eternal fucking anglo
HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
SOMEONE HAS TO STOP HIM

A phoneposter on top of it. Americans really do need to be fucking rangebanned from this site.
Go and bleed out in a school library of something, you braindead pig.

I'm sure the South Americans who have had America install dictators have a pretty strong fear of the threat of the USA. The same for any legitimate Chinese anons who have had both the English and Americans devastate their country not too long ago via the opium wars. I'm also sure there would be a handful of anons from the middle east who could touch on this very real threat. Well, they could if their counties weren't recovering from America bombing the fuck out of them, funding those who wish to destroy them and creating the terrorists who have been running amok in their countries.

Take off the proxy, you fucking piece of shit.

>what is reverse search
It's a 2003 Win/Gallup poll with 65,000 respondents from 65 countries.