the fuck is this

Gimpman

>Finally, after all these years, I have become... the Leatherjacketman

Arkham Sub

Looks like Bale's cowl

Hey buddy the leather clubs two blocks down

Dr pavel I'm batman.

Why do people watch this shit?

I knew Gotham was shit but is it really this fucking bad.
how badly did they fuck up my boy Eddie

Fuck you.

wait so bruce is like 14 and he's already becoming batman?

What do you mean? You think Bruce isn't meant to be made fun of in that outfit?

Nah fuck you leather head

How about you and me settle this in the ring?

Ed is one of the best things about it, they fucked Penguin a little but he recovered.

>Finally, after all these years, I have become... the BLACK DICK

Oh yeah? I'll kick your ass!

Show is campy and fun, only bad thing about it is Leslie Thompkins and Captain Bane

LOOK AT THE TOP OF IT

*inhales*

This is so pathetic. Are the producers so cheap that they couldn't get him an actual Batman costume?

Why not Furry Batman

>Copying Kick-Ass
LMAO

capeshit was a mistake

The costume was bad on purpose and Gotham is still the best capeshow on air lads

No, I mean the show in general.

>leather head

Do you think he's got to fuck CamCam? Fat Nat?

Oh nice, is he making shitty riddles that a 5 year old can solve yet? And how did they fuck up cobblepot.

Yeah, he makes riddles and leaves clue for the police to stop him, best live action Riddler, faithful to the comics

They gave Penguin a shitty love story but it's resolved now, thank god, and he's back to being badass with a crew of freaks, including Ivy and Freeze

IT'S HIM! THE MASKETTA MAN

I dropped this shit show after 3 episodes, because Will Smith's wife is terrible.

Not batman. He's got the idea of beating up criminals though. He doesn't really have a bat thing yet

Lol imagine fighting crime dressed like that and a bad guy with a gun gets the drop on you and makes you be Blowjob Man and cums on your silly mask

>freeze
No no no no what have they done to him is he just a crazy stalker like in the new comics or a broken man trying to save his wife

nnnnhhgg big thick gummy cummies

He's basically Captain Cold since his wife died and he's paired with Firefly, who's basically Heatwave as well

how is he learning to fight?

CHOO CHOO!

I have stuck with this show since the beginning but this is just too fucking much.

Wait Firefly isn't just an insane guy trying to burn down Gotham all the time just because he likes fire????

they are obviously taking inspiration fom Midnighter.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a girl this time and she likes to burn people, pretty much it

Kinky the clown

>absolute state of dc on tv

>fire an arrow once
>twice
>switches bow to opposite hand

The guy in the helmet gets me every time. He's aggressively playing pretend with a gun and poorly CGI animated beasts. He even manages to punch one of balance while Ollie does nothing but flail like a fag.

When are they just going to go full meme and introduce a young CIA?

Holy shit it looks as bad as a Marvel movie. I'll stick with Gotham which oozes atmosphere.

OH NO NO NO NO NO.... OH OH OH OH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH

>being this butthurt about the superior mcu

ed is servicable. unfortunately the actor who plays nigma and the actress who play Barbara are extremely liberal anti-trumpers with too much anger for me to ever like either of them again

I swear if they really are turning Barbara into Harley Quinn that would be so annoying.

When did I say anything about Netflix you fucking goof

The magic of Gotham is, somehow the show makes it work that kind of shit.

Still the best Cape related show on TV imo.with Legion ofc.

I remember when I was pissed Gotham wasn't an edgy AMC/HBO drama series. Making in a cross between Burton and Timm/Dini worked.

Trained by soldier Alfred, and also he got trained by Ra's al ghul a little last season.

Always imagine how shitty it would be to be the one guy out of the bunch who gets brutally stabbed. Might take my chances but damn.

GRIFFITH

kek

At 4 seconds did he just headbutt nothing?

>superior mcu
kek

most cheesey aspects of niche tv shows are supported by good writing, which turn creates novelty out of cheese. if the writing is bad then the show just loses steam and gets cancelled.

>>Still the best Cape related show on TV imo.with Legion ofc.
This, Netflix Marvel has really gone to shit and the rest of it is atrocious. Gotham and Legion is where is at

is this an xcom adapation

Those guys sure got franked.

So they're going to make Bruce gay just like midnighter? He married a dude

Yep. That amazing marvel choreo on display.

Someone add in runescape health bars and sound effects. The way that guy with the bow and arrow stands still the entire fight is unreal in its similarity to a runescape fight.

why do mcu shows have terrible choreography and editing?

>another lost soul that doesn't know about agents of shield season four kino

Is this Avengers Infinity wars 1?

The real unsung hero of Marvelflix is the sound editors.

Most punches don't connect, but the sound always tricks you on a first watch. Rewatching it without sound always helps reveal how much they are pulling punches.

How the fuck did SHIELD, of all marvel shows, become the most consistently based of all capeshows? Incredible.

oh shit she murkkked that nigga

holy shit this it's even worse than agents of shield

a shame the movies wasn't more of this

oh god what the fuck is this

If he had a trench coat or a 3 piece suit and cigarette he'd look badass

Is that the mask mayweather wore?

Yeah it was some pretty good cross promotion from tmt

I'M NOT WEARING COTTON PANTS

Moar of that ass

Agents of Shit is actually shit, though

This looks like shit, it doesn't have any weight and you can see some punches not landind. Sub-Nolan tier bad action

Bane?

You could not be wrong, sir.

Lel. Rekt by your own pitard.

Nice after effects.

There is literally nothing wrong with the costume. I'm so glad my David is finally becoming Batman

he's a big guy

Clearly you don't watch legion

WEW

does anyone have that webm of gordon or someone shooting some dude who fucking explodes? i think it was the episode that introduced firefly or whatever the fuck her name was.

she looks just like pfeiffer

>Gotham is still the best capeshow
speaks miles about capeshit quality

>At 4 seconds did he just headbutt nothing?
yupp bajhahahahahhaa