Solo travelling

I really want to see more of the world and hopefully make a few friends on the way. I'm introverted and nervous about how people will judge me for solo travel, I'm hoping that be forcing myself to head out there it'll force me to be more confident and social. I don't want to embarrass myself, will people think I'm sad for travelling on my own? I feel like there's more of a stigma for female solo travellers. I've booked Iceland and than the Faroe Islands- I really wanted to see them ever since I was a child, I've asked my bf to come but he doesn't care about seeing these places - he's already seen them. Also picked them because I think that these will be the safest countries for a solo female to travel through, anyone know of any safe countries I could travel through?

Attached: 1520862772874.png (1082x695, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interrail.eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People will point you at and laugh.

Any not third world country and a fair number of shitholes are safe for women to travel solo as long as you're not retarded about it

>these will be the safest countries for a solo female to travel
>female to travel

Attached: 1429848102510.jpg (480x454, 43K)

I mostly travel alone and i never thought about it. You must be very insecure about yourself.

post cute benis

>I've asked my bf to come but he doesn't care about seeing these places - he's already seen them
Nice relationship you have there.

Why do you care what people think of you on holiday? You're literally never going to see these cunts ever again.

Well it's expensive to see them and since he's already see them so I don't hold it against him for not wanting to come, his choice. I don't want to miss out though.

Have you considered a bike trip through Indian countryside? Or hitchhiking in Turkey?

Attached: expert.jpg (596x800, 135K)

you can travel to my pants

No, because I don't think I'd like getting raped and murdered by shitskins but thanks for the suggestions. Majority white countries only for me.

Can't you compromise on a trip together? How about a nice train trip from Oslo to Bergin?

Tough to say, user. If you're trying to be social, I'd recommend against a place like Iceland. While you'll meet other travelers staying in hostels, you'll likely only be exposed to backpacker culture -- the same sorts of conversations, repeated on a daily loop.

Local folk in Iceland are quite kind, but they're not overly outgoing. You won't meet many people simply by virtue of existing. My experience, having traveled to some 40 countries, is that developing nations tend to be better for interacting with natives as well as getting outside your comfort zone. Being a female may add a certain degree of challenge, but most hassles can be avoided or at least mitigated by being slightly street smart and not assuming every strange man simply wants to be friends.

Was going to suggest going to India -- pic related, people will literally throw their children at you for photographs and start the strangest conversations -- but it doesn't sound like you're ready for that.

Despite whatever reservations you may have, traveling as a woman doesn't have to be 'scary.' I've met plenty of girls traveling alone, from Colombia to Iceland and Iraq and India.

Attached: IMG_6579.jpg (1280x960, 333K)

Since my bf didn't want to come, I asked a few friends but they don't have the money. I've already used up a decent chunk of my savings on Iceland and the Faroe Islands. I thought about Norway, was really interested in Bergen for a while but then the flights for my trip went on sale so I went for that instead. The train trip is a cool suggestion, Norway would be cool to train through as would Switzerland too I think.

>numale beard
>numale post
Stunning.

I literally have more money than I can spend but no qt gf to travel with.

That's j-just how my facial hair comes in if I don't shave, user.

Also, sorry for going outside.

I always buy a interrail pass. You can travel in 30 cunts with that train ticket. Check your local train company because they mostly sell them el cheapo.
interrail.eu

Thanks for the insights, especially on Iceland. India I think will forever be a no no because the risk of getting raped and/ or murdered is too high. I'm blonde and really pale so I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb too much no matter how much I cover myself up. So apart from most places in Europe and maybe somewhere like Japan I feel like most of the world is closed off to me because I don't want to be harassed or worse. All I want is to see some beautiful nature and maybe make a few new friends.

Not even lying I'm a rich guy who owns a hotel. If you can make it here, I'll give you free room and board

I'm pretty normal and not weird too, all things considered for a Sup Forums poster. I drink a lot of beer but I mostly just hang around watching movies, playing video games and drinking.

Also I'm married so I'm not interested in sex.

The risk of getting raped or murdered isn't very high. I've met plenty of women who traveled solo across India without incident.

However, harassment is a guarantee in North Indian cities. Other parts of the country are a bit more relaxed but I see where you're coming from.

SEA could be an option for you, I guess. Not really too into SEA and East Asia myself, but a lot of people love the area. Inexpensive, safe, and with a good tourist infrastructure.

kek

Solo travel is very common. Do it. Make your dreams come true.

Go to Finland if you like nature. Dutchyland for nice polders and parties. Spain for beaches and a tan. Italy for old culture and fancy pastas. Or do what the Americans do and take a tour around Europe. If you want to go outside of Europe go to Canada. They have a lot of different type of regions to explore and unlike here on Sup Forums they're pretty nice IRL. Just don't get lost in jungles and you'll be fine.

Don forget to bring your towel, passport/visas, money and toothbrush! Good luck, Polandgirl.

I'm not even lying breh, I've made multiple threads on Sup Forums about my strange life. Is it really that strange to own a nice hotel? But whatever. Nothing will probably come of it.

Problem with the U.S. and Canada is that you more or less have to rent a car, which can get very expensive very quickly -- especially if you're under 25 in the States. Got quoted four-hundred fucking dollars for a two-day rental from Chicago O'Hare to the next state over.

Nothing strange about it, the phrasing was just a bit funny.

>Safe countries
C'mon take a few risks, life isn't fun without them

Thanks for the Dutch courage! I was in the Netherlands a few months ago with my bf - I love your country. I actually hadn't thought about Canada, Finland I think would be amazing - I would love to check out their lakes. Already done Spain and Italy for your reasons - really nice countries.

I just closed a tab with Liveleak and i will skip Brazil in my life. There are risks and there is Brazil.

This, I've lurked on Pol enough to know that Brazil is one to skip male or female.

My cousin works in Hollywood and they were shooting (filming) in Brazil and apparently in some areas it's local knowledge to never stop at red lights because kids will swarm your car with guns and demand you get out.

So his crew just drove through every red light kek

We both know you’re going to Brazil to get fucked by random guys, Magdalena.

I guarantee you weigh over 200 pounds and are probably a pathetic neckbeard virgin.

That's only during nightime, also kek

>I've lurked on Pol
Kill yourself immedietly you LARPing faggot.

Actually shitskins of all kinds repulse me, they turn my stomach with their ugliness. I'm extremely grateful to my Mom in particular for red pilling me from a young age. Don't project your cuck interracial fantasies on me, hence why I'm only asking for suggestions/experiences to do with white majority countries.

You see Poland, this is why noone likes you

True story, my bf fell asleep whilst browsing it on the laptop one night. I read the thread and found myself agreeing a lot with what was said. So I've been lurking for a few years, on pol, biz and here. My bf and me sometimes discuss threads we've been reading.

Solo travelling is normal for both male and female. Chances are if you are a long-term traveller you are solo. Every country in Europe is extraordinarily safe, you have practically nothing to worry about provided you are not an idiot. Most of Asia is also very safe for females. North Africa is safe provided you don't mind getting catcalled or harrassed. Nothing serious will happen. Rest of Africa depends where you go. South America is safe in most places too but there are cities which are extremely dangerous.

Yeah you're dumb. My offer for free room and board and private jacuzzi/champagne has been rescinded. Cya bitchhhhhh

On the off chance that you actually are a woman, it’s extremly common knowledge that racist white girls are the biggest whores on the planet and can’t resist the “forbidden fruit” at all.
But, you’re not a woman. It’s very obvious from your posts that you’re some retarded mutt from Sup Forumsddit LARPing as “le BASED redpilled Eastern europeen gf!” Fuck off back there you mongrel.

Attached: E1BD7FA0-81E1-4063-8FA4-A9BAC0658F19.png (1768x952, 971K)

This is why we like Poland.

This

Attached: 768656788.png (476x401, 165K)

From reading your replies in this thread I assume you are 18-20? Your definitely naive and young. Travel with someone the first time. There is nothing wrong with traveling alone but if you are insecure enough to make a blog post about it, do you really think traveling internationally alone is a great idea? Try it with a friend or family member and see if its something you want to do alone after.

Also, stop with the Sup Forums shit. Do you ever stop to think that maybe all the "white majority" countries are sick of poles entering the country and causing problems?

You need to grow up a little desu

Rephrasing
You see Poland, this is why noone important likes you

But we like Poland.

I'm a race realist because of my upbringing and because I have eyes and a brain. I have only had one bf, we are still together and I genuinely think that he is perfect so I'm happy. I'm not larping as some 'based Eastern Europe gf' my nationality shouldn't matter too much and I have my values because I truly believe in them. I started this thread because all genuine suggestions and experiences to do with my query are welcome and needed.

Point in case

Go to Japan and visit Kyoto and Tokyo. Visit temples and castles. Buy Otaku goods. Go to a Maid Cafe. Spend time in Onsen. See some deer. Go on long hikes. Eat Ramen. Get comfy. Don't be an insecure bitch, Japan is a safe country.

>m-maybe if I defend it “she’ll” f-fuck me!
Stop giving (You)’s to the mutt proxy. He’s literally jacking off to the thought of his LARPing being real.

I'm 21 and have only ever travelled with my bf so I'm naive when it comes to solo travel. My friends can't afford it right now and my family don't have the time. What you call pol shit, I call realism. I have to pick white majority countries because I won't stick out as much so the risk for rape/ murder is lower. I've read way too many reports of things happening to women in those other types of countries. So I want to see beautiful nature but be as safe as possible.

Its not a LARP. Its just another girl who is "not like the others" making a blog post.

Only a real girl could put this much effort in soliciting a reply.

Cool suggestions, thank you.

Oh kiwi, you have no idea

I'm a regular girl nothing particularly special or bad. I would never pretend to be a special girl 'not like the others' that's just cringe in the extreme.

Alright. Post a picture of your fingernails so we can tell if you're lying or not. Then maybe we'll take you more seriously and know for ourselves that you don't have a beard.

Sound reasonable?

You are more likely to get a STD from cheating on your boyfriend after drinking with the Spaniards at a backpackers hostel than you are being raped.

If you believe Sup Forums is reality, you are definitely too naive to be traveling alone. Europe is probably fine, but anywhere that requires planning or where potential hiccups could occur require supervision from someone a bit more mature.

Sometime I wanted to see world too. But than i went to Sup Forums /int and realized people in whole world are mad evil monkyes who hate each other.

I think you’d be suprised at the lengths some of these mutts will go.

please dont come to brazil, we kill gringos

I have no wish to cheat on my bf, I have been with him since I was 14 and he's perfect for me. Also if I made friends abroad they could only be female as not to disrespect him. So unless you have any legitimate suggestions to do with travel then I'm not interested.

Yeah total liar. Have fun pretending with this clown guys. Jesus fuck.

seeing as some people fell for the bait, I’d rate it 5/10
Concept is quite boring and a bit too far fetched, but at least you got some anons

This is not bait. Thanks to all who give good advice and suggestions. New countries to consider for sure. As for the ones screeching bait or something along those lines, I'm truly sorry for you. My bf kind of got me into Sup Forums and I just wanted to hear opinions from an international community and normally I would never disclose my gender but because it has a lot to do with my query then it has to be considered.

to improve your bait next time, have a list of boards that actually have females:
/cgl/
/an/
/tg/
/adv/
/soc/

You can visit here :3

She's a real girl.
t. Knower

Thanks :) how's Switzerland? Any nice parts to visit? Is it worth seeing your country by train?

>Is it worth seeing your country by train?
Yes. You can see Luzern, Interlaken, Zurich, Lausanne, take the GoldenPass Panoramic train etc etc

Never knew about this train before. I think I'll save up and do this asap.

>I'm a race realist

Attached: 1471127474452.jpg (957x960, 40K)

hello m'lady