Rubio was polling 43% among hispanics nationwide and 15% with blacks

Rubio was polling 43% among hispanics nationwide and 15% with blacks.
Why did the GOP run Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?safe=off&client=ms-android-verizon&ei=lYDDV7nvCcXbe-eEncgD&q=dick cheyney vote student loan&oq=dick cheyney vote student loan&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..30i10k1.23876.24172.0.25096.3.3.0.0.0.0.147.264.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..1.1.116.1dj35gPFJsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because your cuban-butt buddy couldn't even win his home state of Florida.

Because GOP is retarded and didn't have a superdelegate system.

rubio was also a democrat

We wanted to win the WHITE way. Not the politically correct, hispandex way, cuck.

He is winning his Senate race by 10 as we speak. Hows Trump doing in Florida now that the rac isnt just cousin fucking trailer trash?

Rubio lost the primary.

amnesty loving cuckservative neo-con

Look at this graph and tell me what the "white " way to win is

Whats Trump stance on Amnesty?

because votes still decide elections, not monetary donations and the will of the ruling elite.

we support it but they gonna have to pay back taxes and a fine and we are building the wall to stop crime and drugs.
We want people coming in here, but ya gotta do it legally.

How is Trump doing with the votes?

Thats is what Rubio proposed. Trump called it a "low energy" plan

Because Republicans cared more about being anti pc and not compromising on immigration. Honestly, I can't blame them even if the GOP won in 2016 with Jeb or Rubio they would let in so many Hispanics that would just vote Democratic so in the long term it wouldn't be worth it.

What difference does it make if vote Democrat or Republican but lose with either choice?

>You should have voted for Rubio!

Why not just vote for Hillary?

Same shit, except she might bring some Super Predators To Heel.

>Hispanic and white are mutually exclusive

Then why do we say whites invaded the indians if the colonist were from spain?

Close the borders and stop importing communist voters.

>they didn't have a rigging system

Lmao.

Your shitty democracy is the reason why you can't pull off a Brexit

> ROBOT
> O
> B
> O
> T

You realize the next president will appoint 4 SC justices, right?
You realize the Trump hate is bringing out droves of visitors who will vote straight ticked Dem and hand over the senate, right?

>votes
no voting happens until November

Because when Chris Christie assrapes you on national television multiple times for being a fucking automaton

the public doesn't enjoy seeing that

And cucks like Rubio would have continud this trend

Will Trump fix it? Likely not, but he'll be a start.

That aint happening. What could have happened is making gains with the religious and family oriented hispanic community but I guess fuck that, better jerk off to some fantasy about a wall even Trump doesnt want to build.

>Your shitty democracy.

Your shitty Democracy saw UKIP winning 3 million votes but only got a single seat.

F-F-Foam parties

When you got rallies like this, that don't mean shit

Rubio? You mean the milquetoast RINO cuckservative who wanted to flood our country with ""hard working conservative-valued"" mestizos and indios? THAT marco rubio?

Fuck that. Might as well just have hillary win. We'd be getting fucked in the ass with President Robotio just as much as we would with her.

he's winning in florida because he endorsed trump

You're right , that don't mean shit, Trump will still lose New York

How is Bernie doing?
Well apparently he inspired Trumps immigration stance.

not votes

Then why isnt Trump winning Florida?

>You realize the next president will appoint 4 SC justices, right?

Yes, however, starting in the mid-2020s you could see decades of Lib justices unless Trump wins.

>You realize the Trump hate is bringing out droves of visitors who will vote straight ticked Dem and hand over the senate, right?

Not a foregone conclusion. Illinois and Wisconsin are the only real likely losses on the GOP side, New Hampisher, and Pennsylvania are tossups but we have an incumbent advantage,and Florida and Arizona are light red.

in tabloids everyone is gay

is your memory that fucked?

the GOP was doing everything in their limp dicked power to cram this faggot down our throats

Trump crushed him

>decades of Lib justices

There isn't a liberal bone in Hillary's body.

Neocon justices? sure

get ready for more things like Citizens United and the "mandate"

thats because everyone that appears in tabloids is gay

>It's a "I'll Correct The Record For Those Shekels, Goy!" Episode
Bernie lost because they rigged it, but Trump will win because we're gonna have people watching the polls

>There isn't a liberal bone in Hillary's body.

Lol, only angry Sanders supporters say this.

That same system also keeps leftists out of power too

>what is Hillarycare

Because he was a fu king shill for the 1% who would have just fickle over the middle class and poor to give money to the upper class. I love that I pay 3% more for students t loans because Bush and Cheyney decided to give a tax break to the 1%ers

google.com/search?safe=off&client=ms-android-verizon&ei=lYDDV7nvCcXbe-eEncgD&q=dick cheyney vote student loan&oq=dick cheyney vote student loan&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..30i10k1.23876.24172.0.25096.3.3.0.0.0.0.147.264.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..1.1.116.1dj35gPFJsk

>Why did the GOP run Trump?

cocaine bubble party embarassment

>Hows Trump doing in Florida now

probably Bad, Jeb's homestate, Trump made Jeb look mega turtles

The people trust trump and trump only. This was decades in the making

Because he was polling at 0% with whites, boi.
And thats what matters to short sighted Republicans.
Plus, this isn't a parliament or anything, the GOP didn't run Trump, the retards of the country nominated him to run.

Shes a democrat & shes totally owned by the ultra liberal donors