2 page essay due in 4 days

>2 page essay due in 4 days
>can't stop shitposting on Sup Forums

Attached: autism queen.jpg (500x492, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

world-history.ru/countries_about/2312.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MdbNnsS0TOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdt4h0ZobfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give over
that's like 1000 words or something
very easy

Just print out a few copypastas and turn that in

Got any copypastas about Kamakura era chounin culture?

Why do you have to learn this
It's possibly useless for your life

world-history.ru/countries_about/2312.html

google translate it, and then make machine translation readable

this how i make them

I'm majoring in east asian studies. I'm a weeb so I want to learn more about Japan so I can hate it, and so far it's working

Tell me, why is Kuheji such a fucking faggot in 曾根崎心中? He went beyond Jewing

In other words - download it on any other language

>asian studies
Meme major.

Ah fuck I meant Edo period, well it's basically the same

>analytical music theory paper is overdue and professor is butthurt because my depression caused me to miss the class when he handed out some of the material
>my anxiety/depression reduces me to shitposting and doing puzzles to keep my brain from frying

Attached: mfw trump is elected.gif (328x207, 432K)

>have a deadline for creating 3 minutes worth of video in 2 days
>still not finishing the scripts

Attached: 1510610701349.png (603x360, 47K)

Your plan should work out pretty well
Japan should be split into 5 parts

1. China have tech and kanji, we don't so we learn from them part
2. We are unique but we close our border part
3. Westerners have tech so we learn from them part
4. We hate west because they colonize everything part (ignore Taiwan, Ryukyu and Korea)
5. After ww2 part where every weebs seems to be interested in

First four should be extremely boring and terrifyingly ridiculous for ones that only have knowledge about current japan

And
This
East Asian history could be unique but it's not useful in life, and history major in general isn't that useful desu
As long as you know the basics it reaches the top of usefulness

UNDERAGES GO AWAY
Int is for depressed wageslaves

Yeah I'm at part 3 right now. RIP in piss Hideyoshi never 5get

>he has a job
fuck off normie

4 days is more than enough for a 2 page essay, panic when you have 4 hours.

don't you have any control over yourself or any spontaneity?

I have no idea what to write though

I also have a half page essay about Indian Philosophy due in 5 days but the question is so stupid that I have no idea what to write

>曾根崎心中
To be ashamed, I haven't read the story ever.
But as my cursory research on google,

Tokubei, who was to take his uncle's business by getting married with his daughter, was going to take Ohatsu, a prostitute, instead of that just for his love in the story.

For Kuheji, WHO IS PRESUMED TO BE ALSO AN YOUNG SUCCESSOR OF WEALTHY FAMILY BUSINESS, Tokubei's decision was supposed to be absolute refusal to social hierarchy system in that era and also to be insulting their social class.

So Kuhei treated him in that manner.

Even I couldn't have any empathy for Kuhei's, (or even Tokuhei's) decision, but if it'd be any help for you...

Attached: cola.jpg (244x237, 22K)

That's actually a pretty interesting interpretation, I only thought of it as Kuheji being an example of a dishonorable merchant compared to Tokubei as a honorable one.

Attached: booboo keys.jpg (240x242, 16K)

Huh, how about that. I have a 3-4 page essay due on sunday. Had some trouble with doing other shit yesterday, and today as well I suppose. Hope it goes well for you.

about what lad

Lmao that's nothing.
It's often the same for me, although I never miss classes. Being with collegues helps me a lot.

So in the oppressive social system in that era, their suicide was to be regarded as sincere love of Tokubei and rebellion to the society by Ohatsu at the same time, therefore it moved audience.

Just according to opinions I borrowed from some other websites.

See you.

Attached: baka.jpg (1024x578, 274K)

Need to write an analysis about an online argument that's related in some way to identity. I picked a thread on Sup Forums where finns and swedes argued about finnish-speakers in Sweden. Have finished two pages so far.

Holy shit, please tell me it's in English

Attached: houston gold lel.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Nice, what are you studying?
I have a two-page essay on the 2nd book of Aristotle's Politics due midnight (currently 17:36). I'm currently having coffee with a friend and I'm drinking with another friend tonight.
Help.

Nope, Swedish.
This is for the course "identity and national spaces".

Sociology?

Do you give an intro where you explain what Sup Forums is?

>300 word eassay due TOMORROW
Im fucked Sup Forums. Might as well not come to class

>tfw 2 assignments and 3 submissions this month
Shit desu, it's been ages since I've done the assignments too it's a pain to get back into them.

Attached: AC.jpg (588x932, 113K)

A pretty short one, yeah. But using a forum was something the task said you could use, so I don't think it's a strange choice.
Ethnology

>Ethnology

Attached: 1402988644606.jpg (219x221, 13K)

>hideyoshi
>did well enough to go up from peasant to shogun (only good part)
>failed to attack korea and china which was predictable
>spent tons of money on himself and wife
>died
>"hey guys please take care future shogun aka my 6 yr old dumb son thx"
He deserves painful death tbqhfam

>Jew not doing his assignments
dishonor on you dishonor on your cow

Attached: 1497695427112.jpg (489x527, 57K)

Is it good there?

I think so. I've enjoyed studying it.

That's pretty good. Can you tell me something about it? I don't really know much. Also, what is the difference from the approach sociology takes?

>Highschool tier electronics assignments
You sure you're over 18?

Attached: 1508784805434.jpg (602x709, 94K)

>10 word essay due in 2 years
>still havent started

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1505130088038.jpg (727x773, 123K)

Well the major I'm studying is a subject called cultural analysis, which is a combination of what used to be two separate subject, folklore studies and ethnology. Both focus on culture in a sense. Folklore studies perceptions and beliefs, how people think and thought about the world and what beliefs they hold about their everyday environments. Ethnology is less focused on myths or remedies and more about how people live. It's very focused on normal, modern situations, cultural expressions of meaning through small gestures or objects.

youtube.com/watch?v=MdbNnsS0TOQ

Is it about how much you hate the goyim?

Do you write essays in Hebrew?

>It's very focused on normal, modern situations, cultural expressions of meaning through small gestures or objects.
Do you use the symbolic interactionist methodology, or something else entirely?

Link to thread.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: sneaky tokogawa.png (476x638, 452K)

Yeah, which is annoying because all the texts I need to reference are in English and so are all the technical terms.
If I could write in English I would.

Do you use the symbolic interactionist methodology, or something else entirely?
Not sure how I should describe it, sorry. It's still my first year, and I don't know the english words for most of what we've been taught.

Ikr. That reminds me of when I was struggling with my term papers, referring to English materials, thesis papers, and books. But I can't think of myself writing one in English cos I just suck at it. I barely manage to even shitpost on /int

>ten page case study detailing the vienna convention on the law of treaties due tuesday
>not even worried

Attached: 1515522907998.gif (371x365, 3.47M)

Alright. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, Svenskbro.

Attached: 1503039993649.jpg (853x1137, 192K)

65 page honors thesis due in four days. AMA

what is it about

I'm 25 m8 doing my HNC at college just a bit late to it, spent a few years not knowing what I wanted to do and a few years as a NEET, with an HNC you can go to uni without A levels.

>studies a subject that you must burn for to succeed in
>doesn't burn for it

Attached: nightcrawler.jpg (600x637, 43K)

i don't want to set myself on fire

Attached: [] Doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

"burn for" in danish means that you are really invested in something
why did you choose asian studies if you think it's boring?

I don't actually think it's boring, I was kidding. Even this specific topic is actually pretty interesting. It's just that this specific professor and her TAs are extremely uptight about how they grade essays, so it kind of takes the enjoyment out of the subject.

>2 pages
that is nothing

Attached: angry.jpg (800x764, 119K)

I see, best of luck to you then
What about the world?

Attached: 1465477181400.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Just a bit.

How the fuck do you say "allude" in Hebrew? רמז just feels wrong.

After some research I sadly found no alternative to לרמוז

just remember my jew friend, at least god was kind enough to make you a jew and not a pajeet

Buddhism and Hindu mysticism maybe?

The question is "How can philosophy help one reach the Moksha?", and the text I need to base my answer on is a 20 page autistic essay by some 3rd century Vedantist sperging out incoherently about how Buddhists are all wrong about everything

*more specifically philosophical debating.

It's just a half page assignment so I'll probably just bullshit something a few days before, but it's just at awe at this stupid question.

UAE a cute

>half page essay
What the fuck is that?

It's a weekly assignment (as in half a page every week). Usually it's not an issue, but as I said this week is annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdt4h0ZobfI

Attached: 1516159162955.jpg (640x360, 37K)