Is your country a low living cost? I very envy the Baltic states and Eastern Europe. Fug, I want to move

Is your country a low living cost? I very envy the Baltic states and Eastern Europe. Fug, I want to move.

Attached: LC-22.png (1024x667, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_rates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

High cost of living = high wages
Low cost of living = low wages

>be russian
>lands are cheap af
>has the lowest cost of living
>women are living angels
russian fags are blessed

Cost of living is nothing.
Everything you buy besides food and natural resources is OVERpriced (i.e TVs, PCs, cars, clothing) compared to the rest of the world in those green countries.
For example, in the US you can buy an iphone just working a couple of days, in Russia you should start saving money for at least for 5 months to buy the same fucking phone.

then don't buy an iphone

Buy that ladaphone.

high cost = white

Finland is the #1 nanny state. Of course everything is expensive here, especially alcohol, tobacco and products with high sugar content.

Why is sugar expensive finland?
Sugar is live, sugar is love.
Life must be worse than Uganda in Finland D:

No user

Sugar kills people. It’s worse than the devil itself, thus needs to be regulated

eat xylitol!

This. The only thing it shows is how much time you have to spend working in other countries to be able to save enough when you go back.

>implying

Attached: 1514048400408.png (500x566, 86K)

>Sugar kills people.
No sugar kills people. Sugar is a basic human right.
I will eat now teramisu fpr 2€ from lidl.

Wise words my friend

No, we’re first world

You're not first world.
You're regressing into third world.

>checks flag

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THE IRONY !!!! HHAHHAHAHAHAHAGAGAFADSSDAAAAAAGHH

Woudn't know that Germany is not one of the countries with the best living standards or actually the Country with the best living standard filtering out the non-countries.

Sure thing Mohammed

I am pretty sure that our muslim toilette cleaners enjoy higher living stabdard than 80% of muttshards.

It's cool to live here if you make a western wage.

But if you make average Polish wage (like 700 eur) you're fucked.

It's only just the beginning of Germoney's cultural devestation, 50 years ago when the US was all white we had the highest living standards until the 80s when it started going down the drain, now we're living off the backs and achievements of our forefathers and we're about to hit rock bottom, why do you think you'll be any different than any other majority muslim nation in 20+ years?
You'll regress too.

>when the US was all white

Attached: 1380490416455259211.png (491x404, 173K)

>when the US was all white
>majority muslim nation in 20+
Because we have kinda a basic education.

You can deflect with memes all day, that's fine. By all white I mean over 85%
Let's just say the US was never ever white at all, Germany is one of the greatest countries because a culture of work and perseverance, but with the native German's birthrate it's amazing that they actually believe Middle Easterners and North Africans will maintain their nation at the same standard as Germans
protip: they ruin everything, see Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, St. Louis and the next 10 most dangerous cities in the US. All of them are the most "diverse" cities

lol you sound like Britbongs 10 years ago
Now London is 15% British with a muslim mayor
You're next.

>that they actually believe Middle Easterners and North Africans will maintain their nation at the same standard as Germans

Why not? All races are the same after all. Poverty/richness is not the matter of race.

>Russians make less than Mexicans
>Have a higher cost of living
Holy shit that sucks hard. The oligarchs and government are really fucking them hard.

>lowcostugal

>portugal
>green
What went wrong?

I named off examples.

Some of the most greatest cities in recent history, Detroit, parts of NYC, LA... Great in their prime, but now controlled by non-white Americans and as I said, these areas normally have a near 50% unemployment rate (despite living in a majority non-white area ran by non-whites, so you can't blame the white man) with extreme rampant crime, in ruins. You can't find an example in the US where a city went from being white, to non-white and DIDN'T basically collapse into a crime-ridden dependency

>Sugar kills people. It’s worse than the devil itself, thus needs to be regulated
What about Salmiakki?

Cletus is at it again.

I'm waiting for you to name 1 nice city in the US that is over 80% non-white, that has equal to or higher standards of living than it did with a white population

Oh wait it literally doesn't exist ANYWHERE lol besides maybe some fringe Asian neighborhood

no we are not really my r/europe friend

>For example, in the US you can buy an iphone just working a couple of days, in Russia you should start saving money for at least for 5 months to buy the same fucking phone.
Why's that though?

>I am pretty sure that our muslim toilette cleaners enjoy higher living stabdard than 80% of muttshards
I've been to your country and they don't most of your middle class doesn't. Sure your country is cleaner, safer and has better public education but everything besides beer is more expensive, your homes are small, home ownership is low even compared to other EU nations and from what I've been hearing from Euros the migrants in the last ten years have been turning some of your cities into shitholes.

>Cost of living is nothing
Get fucked.

>Why not? All races are the same after all. Poverty/richness is not the matter of race.
No just no. Come to our cities with ethnic enclaves and you'll see that isn't true.

That's why many industrial countries make their own indigenous products without relying on their political enemies to do it for them.
Well, except for Russia of course. You guys are a complete joke.

Attached: 1516812086272.jpg (457x394, 27K)

>50 years ago when the US was all white we had the highest living standards until the 80s when it started going down the drain
Your country only just removed apartheid laws aimed at oppressing the black population. The largest war in your territory was also fought over the fact that the southern states wanted to keep black slaves. Your country has never been a white ethnostate, in fact it is most famous for being racially divided to a pathetic, shameful extent.

I do not understand how such pig ignorant people can handle a computer.

>I evny baltics
Everything costs same as in Germany or more and average wage is 700 euros
:DDDDDD

What does America make that doesn't involve Chinese labour?

19.4% of american economy is industrial m8. We did not outsource everything. Just check Newark,Baltimore,Philadelphia, Pittsburgh ... on google street and you will find massive industrial zones

you are probably memeing, that's unbelievable.

I envy you for this so much. ;_;

I'm not.

You need to leave.

India is a misnomer

living in nice areas of big cities unironically costs just a much as living in cities in the west

He's not. The only thing that is cheaper here is rent.

go back to your containment board subhuman Sup Forumstard

that's cruel.. so what is the minimum wage per hour in baltics? i wanted to travel there alone, by the way. is the price there cheaper than seoul?

Minimum wage in Lithuanian is 2.45 euros per hour.
>is the price there cheaper than seoul
Definitely

i do not know if it is lithuania alone or baltics as a whole, but i think it is an excessively low wage.. anyways, i'd like to visit vilnius.

Latvia's minimum wage should be almost the same and Estonia's somewhere around 3 euros
>visit vilnius
I don't know what is there to do but ok

thanks for your answers. south korea is modern but it is made up of high-rise buildings and concrete forests. so i think vilnius will have a different appeal from seoul because of the traditional european architecture and their vibe.

Attached: C360_2015-05-14-17-28-22-810-2인간띠로 유명한 '게드미나스 언덕'에 올라.jp (945x527, 267K)

>Latvia's minimum wage should be almost the same and Estonia's somewhere around 3 euros
Not even close. It's €430 per month.

He asked hourly wage, you dipshit.
And we get more after taxes so you are poorest as always :DDDDDDD

There is no minimal hourly wage, you imbecile.

>And we get more after taxes so you are poorest as always :DDDDDDD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_rates
I hope your reading comprehension is not affected too much by your 90 IQ.

Really makes you think

Attached: net minimum wage.png (1019x797, 270K)

>meme map
Why don't you go back to posting anime in /balt/, I think that's more your level.

Yes. You can live on 600/mo total where I live. Average wage is about 52k/yr too.

>facts are memes
OH NO NO NO NO
Also
>there is no minimal hourly wage
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Its really not that expensive to live here, i feel like the data is somehow skewed

you forgot abuot
>live in hell

lands are expensive af in Russia for some ridiculous reason

Minimal wage is defined by month. Is your little pea brain able to comprehend that? Or can you only regurgitate Sup Forums memes?

If its minimum wage you are guaranteed to make x amount of money per hour
really makes u think, doesn't it?

Monthly minimum is 500 shekels totally tax free because the low payed need to manage somehow.

>cheaptugal

4 kg of oranges here cost $1.07 USD

In the law it is defined by month. Doesn't matter if the month has 28 days or 31, you will get €430. You can keep grasping at straws all you want, it won't change the fact that you are wrong.