What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>>>/who/
and don't ever come out again, faggot

swear to fuck this better not have happened.
Jesus wasn't a fucking nigger. And England was white and this fucking bullshit would never have happened on TV if it weren't for Tony antichrist Blair flooding my country with fucking NIGGERS. WAR NOW.

you need safe space Sup Forumsack?

That's not real right?

Jesus was a shitskin semite.

jesus wasnt born in europe. go figure out the rest user

No, nigger, I need my fucking country back from you unruly braided wogs and you can fuck off back into your mother's fat womb and she can fuck off back to Africa with her ten niglets spawn. My country. Fuck off back to your shithole.
You're a Jew aren't you? Too bad you're too stubborn to achieve salvation.

Is this real or just a satire on modern entertainment?

Made by the bbc. You decide.

>bongs literally pay to support a network called BBC

Why is anyone surprised that they are the supreme cuckolds?

shitskin doesn't mean black

should have said brown

You should invent a time machine and go back and convince your ancestors not to bring slaves back to the continent.

It is a fact that there were 3 times more black people around in the Victorian age than there is now. Black people in Victorian England made up 70% of the overall population.

www.nignoghistorymonthforcucks.com

its from the BBC's doctor who which people are forced to pay for throguh the license fee

jesus was white like israelis and similar to what bashir al assad looks like and was white 50%christian/50% jew like all middle easterns were before islam invaded

>Jews are black now.
Did libcucks become mental?
How does this makes sense.

I think they are now confused over their own bullshit

He was Middle Eastern, you dork

Never implied I did. Thanks for clarifying the obvious.

kek that url. I had to find out if it was real.

>implying anyone with a brain actually pays for a TV license
No thanks, I'm not paying for them to cover up more pedos and child molesters.

Idiots don't seem to understand TV license is optional, it's just "marketed" in a crooked way to make people afraid.

why type kek when you can say lol like a regular person

I'm Korean

>Sup Forums
>regular persons

i'm talking about the subject of the thread you moron, you know, the thing your comment is about

doctor who should have said brown

i want normies to leave. lűl

lel

What part of Israel is in sub-Saharan Africa?

why are there black people in a tv show? :(

Jesus was probably not as white as a German, but he was just a little tan. He was a Jew not an African.

BBC is really the worst shit, I'm not racist as most people here (if you're racist and define yourself Christian you're quite delusional, I'm talking as a conviced Irish Catholic) but it's awful how they don't even have respect for Jesus himself when it's about pushing some retarded SJW agenda.