Why do American parents mutilate their children?

Why do American parents mutilate their children?

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUrMrPsOXOAhUHw2MKHQY-B9sQFgghMAE&url=http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-finally-discover-the-function-of-the-human-appendix/&usg=AFQjCNGTFthb8UFlf2xflMr_HMLqMY-iMA&sig2=do7L_Y-LRouws5cRluZ_HQ
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is literally nothing wrong with circumcision

Agreed

In fact, everyone should do it

Was admiring my foreskin earlier, and couldn't work out how you;d cut that thing off as there is a huge vein underneath it

Anyone explain?

Then why didn't god or evolution what ever floats your fancy, create us without them?

At least my dick doesn't smell or look weird

Jews

Same way they can dig around in your guts to do vasectomies without giving you kill.

The rabbi will suck the blood

lifehack: mine adds about 50% in length when I pull the foreskin really hard

>tfw regularly clean

It looks weird most places, except places with lots of shitskins and Jewmerica.

Because they're Egyptians,

Why are you obsessed with penises, you gay faggot?

>dig in your gut
>vasectomy

Have things changed or do they simply not burn your testi's tubes shut anymore?

just anglojews things

Sup Forums get out

The Jews.

Literally.

What the hell is that image supposed to show? That the kid mistakenly was drawn without a second foot?

>t. i was cut and it's ok because i'm insecure

That looks painful
also
isn't circumcision basically a slave mark?

Guess that explains it.
Wonder why we don't all do it in the UK?

because you have no dicks

>removing part of your body for no reason

>inb4 anteater dicks from the last thread about this shit come in
Have fun never getting near females.

Shart a mart

I don't know. Jesus did away with the Law of Moses so there's really no reason for Christians at least to do it anymore. We should have stopped 2000 years ago.

>removing your wisdom teeth for no reason
>removing your hair for no reason

that's castration you are thinking of

its kelloggs fault.

yes the cornflakes guy. he wanted to ruin the joy of fapping for everyone

i shit you not look it up

Jews circumcise their slaves.

>Jesus did away with the Law of Moses
kill yourself

Watch as the retards will come up with excuses for doing it.

It's like not eating pork at the time.
Helped ya avoid diseases.

Is that supposed to disprove his point?

People do that to infants?

>I'm a retard.

Why can't I have my whole penis removed? Why only the skin?

Watching Americans defending Jewish branding is pathetic, goy translates to cattle for a reason. Amerisharts are born to serve the jew for their entire pathetic existence

These anteater dicks are the normal dicks
I haven't had any problems
Why don't you cut ear off they might start to smell if you don't clean them

i think it's just the jews trying to make their genital mutilation normal, so if they get a decent % of goys doing it it won't be banned in law

i'm circumcised and won't be doing it to my sons if I have any

>Have fun never getting near females.

The only places where women only know about cut dicks are America and Israel though

You're going to be just fine anywhere else

Same thing to normal people shart

Why do people always point out smegma? It's called cleaning every time you shower and after you masturbate, you fucking idiots.

A clean uncircumcised penis is just as good as a non-clean circumcised dick.

but I still have my wisdom teeth

IT'S CALLED BATHING YOU FILTHY PHILISTINE!
TRY IT SOMETIME!

>leaf
How is cuckinstan muhammed?

Then why did god give us an appendix?

>Creating an open wound on your dick before the invention of soap or any idea whatsoever about germs
>Helps avoid diseases
Even today over 100 American children die from complications due to circumcision per year, back when it first came about it must have been more like a coinflip whether you survived.

You Jewish?

>The only places where women only know about cut dicks are America and Israel though
Islam and Africa too.

The same reason they don't reproduce; low intelligence.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg

>PHILISTINE
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUrMrPsOXOAhUHw2MKHQY-B9sQFgghMAE&url=http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-finally-discover-the-function-of-the-human-appendix/&usg=AFQjCNGTFthb8UFlf2xflMr_HMLqMY-iMA&sig2=do7L_Y-LRouws5cRluZ_HQ

It acts as a safehouse for good bacteria.

Appendix serves a purpose. For us in the west it's mostly unnecessary but it does help with digestion.
Works well in dirty environments. Particularly areas where you'd get sand, dirty, or other earthy substances in your food.

Shart in mart

So in first world countries? Unlike your country?

>removing the penis
>not having the doctor attach a vagina on your thigh so you can fuck yourself whenever you want

I just don't get some people

if they're not reproducing, where do their kids come from that they're circumcising?

More white than you faggot

>Shart in mart for no reason

Well you don't see Japs and Yuros (most of them, anyway) mutilating their cocks either

Are there any reasons why you should cut a baby's dick right after it's born?
Why are Murricans even defending this? Just because they've been mutilated, so it's ok to mutilated the rest?

>Shart in mart

>my mom says I'm not circumcised
>mfw my foreskin is below the head
>mfw she lied to me

Because like most people they're dumb and gullible. Talking to my parents and hearing their reasoning for it it's the only conclusion I can come up with.

>Why are Murricans even defending this?
People don't like to accept being cheated.
It's not their fault. They were infants, they couldn't say no. No need to bully them.
But they can't seem to realize what they lost and so they become belligerent.

Why is it that americucks tend to know the least about their own country?

Have you looked at your country's birthrate lately?

Goyim means nation

It's good.

>memes
>not an argument

That barf ain't gonna scarf itself

>1st world countries

Islam means peace

>used to wonder why circumcision was common in america
>assumed it was due to large jewish population since world war two
>turns out that americans who aren't even jewish are mutilating their sons' dicks as well
>what the hell

This needs to stop.

no chance of penile cancer. Make sure a doctor does it though, not some fucking random religious cleric

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

And mostly in the 3rd world countries they mutilate the dicks so I guess we're getting even
>good goy defending baby mutilation

Yeah?

>no chance of penile cancer.
Reduced chance.
And you have a higher chance of complication from the circumcision than developing dick cancer.

>removing a tiny bit of skin protecting your head affects penile cancer

Please link some of those shitty African studies for me next time you kike

That's probably because you can't afford anything else since Justin sold all your gold and spends most of the countries money on the LGBT Hate Crime Hotline.

People are duped into thinking it's a useless, filthy, disease-ridden piece of "excess" skin. They conveniently aren't told that the human body is something you really, really, shouldn't cut into (or out of) without a medical emergency.
About the blood vessels, some methods of removing the prepuce involve putting a clamp on the penis and tightening it so hard the blood vessels won't hemorrhage when the cutting occurs. Nevertheless, many infants experience serious bleeding.

The other day I overheard an American dad in his early 30s saying he had cut his two sons because "he thought it was the normal thing to do, and since it's normal he didn't want his sons to not be considered "normal" by others".

I'm pretty sure most people over there are like this, just following a trend without really understanding it. It's sad as fuck.

You do know stupid people have more kids than intelligent people, right?

Or are you just shitposting?

You started with the ad hominem, sit down and shut up boy.

I was circumcised, doesn't really bother me, and no woman i've ever slept with has even made note of it. I don't see why everyone is so fascinated with other men's dicks.

Quit being fucking gay, Sup Forums.

The obsession about cocks on this board needs to stop

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

>cut that thing off as there is a huge vein underneath it
The frenulum?
You tear it off.

Africa is a 1st world country.

>using retarded beliefs as an argument

People defending circumcision ITT shouldn't have the right to vote nor have children.

Because Americans are genetically superior to everyone.

SCARF DOWN BARF
C
A
R
F

D
O
W
N

B
A
R
F

I didnt get why they needed lube in the movies when they were about to masturbate