Did he go too far?

Did he go too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv5HGm0hplckHv11_10EHGQRHWocTuOOaJjZnyZ9xJ1s8SvrioOxrFZ6tVX53gwdS87z09Q734VF4_15ge4a39d3RG2Obwu34UEaz6Ip8uV9tfZ6IhdZhA445Us1EClS-K_1hBtkamzarobIyUWnZmeymFrCyAP6ItYnxBa3Lh4ZGNlCHA3VirWyIPIjCkFiVNCIdwhbWUQ0hR5pnDnLqqu1SQsBniUf9fPGWaoZFBNwLQp3Y8InJ5K9xBc8FObHWkEUrscY5lh3OL7SN4gbxgoEOS2OPGcn7H-KjhNugIw6G5fWzO7sKbUxsH5DiF-WGOHDNN6nUsJYVH5neUR6MggjKeL8iHyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would break him in half

>that house literally has a garage door wall
I fucking want that house

She's so fucking disgusting

>no tattoos
she was still salvageable then, why didn't you save her?

Hideous beast with hideous face and horrible skin. 9/10 since I'm European

Sauce?

ZERO SEX APPEAL

Who is this?

Do white women think they're being cute when they do dumb shit like this? It just makes me want to hate fuck that dumb, smug look off her face

Feminism was a mistake.

SPOOPY

Whom's't've is this

>that flappy ass
Literally 0 muscles in it.
Go do some squat you... I don't even know who.

Please post recent pics of her hairy legs.

God cursed white people with no rhythm

This was meant for Chad, not you.

Bizarrely unattractive.

most retarded dance ever made since gangnam style

Grill or Tarp?

>Fucking beta cucks not admiting they would fuck her with out hesitation.

Who the retarded dance is "for" is irrelevant to the question I asked

I mean i know she's wearing a bikini and all but her ass is literally wide open

Why do girls dress like that?

I want her to sit on my face.

Gay

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv5HGm0hplckHv11_10EHGQRHWocTuOOaJjZnyZ9xJ1s8SvrioOxrFZ6tVX53gwdS87z09Q734VF4_15ge4a39d3RG2Obwu34UEaz6Ip8uV9tfZ6IhdZhA445Us1EClS-K_1hBtkamzarobIyUWnZmeymFrCyAP6ItYnxBa3Lh4ZGNlCHA3VirWyIPIjCkFiVNCIdwhbWUQ0hR5pnDnLqqu1SQsBniUf9fPGWaoZFBNwLQp3Y8InJ5K9xBc8FObHWkEUrscY5lh3OL7SN4gbxgoEOS2OPGcn7H-KjhNugIw6G5fWzO7sKbUxsH5DiF-WGOHDNN6nUsJYVH5neUR6MggjKeL8iHyQ

Reverse Image Search, you fags.

Man, fuck women. They are whore-ish, disloyal, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your morals and principles.

>Be in High School
>Be on Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always show up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to babysit his child, and starts to yell at me
>Some other adults have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my faults he's raising a whore for a daughter.

>nigger wants to rape
Imagine my shock

wew

gay

Stale pasta

>autistic kid gets kicked off the team for hitting a baby because he can't express feelings or communicate, more at 11
There was a right way and a wrong way to handle this. Guess which one you picked?

he said disgusting, not beautiful

kek

Classic autism.

whew

Man, fuck mercenaries. They are whore-ish, disloyal guns, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your flights and master plans.

>Be in uzbekistan
>Be on CIA operation
>Before every flight, our team is power stancing in front of the team's plane waiting for the flight to start
>Masketta's jeep and 3 masked men show up about 30 minutes before the flight
>masked men always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to never answer any question
>We look absolutely ridiculous when they do this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when he does it
>he gets to me, and I shoot him off me, propelling him out of my aircraft into the air
>Bane is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to interrogate his hired gun, and starts to crash my airplane
>Some other masked men have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his hired gun made our team look like an absolute joke before every flight
>crashes my plane right then and there

>I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my flight plan. It's not my faults he's rising the fire in the wreckage.

there, I did it

lol'd

I wouldn't fuck that flappy pancake ass with your dick.

Bella-Thorne may be a crack whore , but she's a piece of ACE

Hi 4plebs

God she's so gross

>bella thread
>40 posts / 1 image

es my fucking aych

Dat a-!
Jesus!

i want to fuck her so damn much

Why is this reddit-tier garbage still up.

>her

same

all these faggots are just being edgy

Yeah that disgusting cheese face and sagging body really does it for me

one word response

>all these faggots are just being edgy
yup she is super hot

>her

Should've dicked her cunny then and there.

>finding whores disgusting makes you gay

outside of shaking her ass those moves are terrible

>>her
stfu gaylord

I especially like the coked out and greasy look

hey man, id smash.
fucking mgtow beta cucks

If by "he" you mean her father or lack thereof, then yes

>This garbage still up.
Bravo mods.

Get a load of this hot head.

what made her laugh? Is she a psycho,

>ywn be young (again) and obscenely rich with no worry in the world

itt: low standards

you guys need to move out of nebraska

She'll die from an overdose within the next couple of years. She also has no family or actual friends beyond pedophiles and drugs

what the fuck is up with that retarded ass dancing xir always does

In her head she's doing Beyoncé moves. Only in her head

she's really good at hiding her feminine penis