desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-leak-script/
desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-6-leak-script/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb cunt

SIT ON MY FACE KHALEESI

SOMEONE POST THE LEAKED EPISODE REEEEEEEEE

What's he going to do tonight?

hyped for the kweens scene!

THE DOOOOR IS PREGNANT WITH A DOTRAKI BOAR NED!

What's so hard to understand Sansa?

prolly eat

BRRRROOOOOAAAARRRRPPPPP!!!!1!!1!!!!11!

Talk with Bran about Jon Sue.

when's the leak?

see my plea

Where is the new episode?

>Ironbank bows to Bobby
>In contact with NK
>Possesses warg-like abilities
>Controls westeros with an iron but fair fist
>Owns boars & whores globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities beyond the wall (Bobbygrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of wildfire research facilities on Earth
>First designer whores will in all likelihood be boar babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such levels have only existed deep in Asshai & Oldtown
>Ancient cave carvings tell of the one who will descend upon westeros and will bring an era of whores and unprecedented boars
>They own breastplate R&D labs around the world
>You likely have wine inside you right now
>Bobby is in regular communication with the targaryan whore and lancel, forwarding the word of God to the seven.
>learned fluent high valyrian in under a week
>7 kingdoms entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Casterlyrock, only boars
>Bobby is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the age of heros to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet.

this guy is on vikings also was he died.

THE KEK IN THE NORTH!
THE KEK IN THE NORTH!
THE KEK IN THE NORTH!

Can someone please post that episode leaks for season 7 I wanna read them again

It's spoilers + the fact that this is easily the worst season ever.

Guys help me my regular place for watching got is gone how can i save myself and actually watch it tonight?

use your imagination

Anyone knows what the spin-offs are going to be about?

Literally Hugh

YES

LORD OF LIGHT DEMANDS A FINALE EPISODE

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I am rewatching S5 and I'm confused

>Why the fuck did Cersei put the High Sparrow in power? Why did she enable the religious fanatic shit?

fiki sead the leaks are fake

the real leak is - STANNIS lives. last shot of the episode is stannis killing danerys and everyone bends the knee.

Why is season 7 so shit?

We only got confirmation that Hot Pie is the main character.

Yeah, that's why it isn't an entry in the TES series. It's something different. It will have different stuff to do. Fallout doesn't have magic or dozen races wither, but it's good.

>jamie dies
>Asha dies
>Jon dies
>Sansa barren
>Martell gone
>Tyrells gone
>Theon gets Iron islands
>Tyrion gets a winyard
>Vale is basically gone already
>Dany gets the throne
>all major houses either dead,can't have heirs or quit
>????
>Wheel broken

and as bonus my thoughts on NK not killing escape dragon
>makes them fuck off faster
>thus stopping the melting of his army
>for basically the same result, a dragon

NOW LET ME CONTINUE WITH THE WHOOOOOOOOOOREEEE

this is now a Naruto thread

You ever played a Final Fantasy game?

The last season is basically the end of that - the big boss is revealed, early-game enemies become reluctant allies and the fate of the world is on the shoulders of your handful of protagonists.

A half dozen epic battles, many b-characters will die and after a spectacular fight that leads to the death of the ice dragon there'll be a climactic final duel between the night king and someone (I predict jaime as the "kingslayer", but it might be Jon).

Then the final episode is the overly-long ending cinematic where the enemies are all beaten and they wrap up all the remaining plot points neatly, ending with Jon being coronated by Maester Samwell

Would Bobby kill Jon if he knew that Jon was Lyanna/Rheagar's child

How would Ned and Robert's relationship be if the truth was revealed and they were both alive

because she is a spiteful retard and cant think 2 steps ahead.

>arya teleports behind petyr
>"Omae wa mou shindeiru!"
>"NANI?"

because they went to imprison margerie

How many hours left lads?

a few

Why don't you like the badass Arya scenes and the epic zombie ice dragon?

REMINDER
youtube.com/watch?v=H-oZ4Bug_zA

im with /DABID/ who else here?

FETCH THE QUINTS STRETCHER

fewer

To remove the Tyrells cause she's a jealous retard

that's SIR hugh, cunt

epic fail bro

nice quints

Underrated

^

aaagh

Your grace?

>epic fail
is this 2008?

>dozen races
you what? fallout is more fantasy than asoiaf
>ghouls
>super mutants
>Radscorpions, radroaches,
>Centaurs
>Cyberdogs
> Deathclaws
>Cazadors
>some of them are intelligent

Did Cersei want to fuck her children?

Was HBO behind all the leaks?

Same fag, stop posting this

BRAAAAAP

EDMURE WHEN?

Real talk: how will the QWEEN react to meeting the Lion of Lannister ?

Cersei underestimated High Sparrow and though she could get rid of all her enemies using religion as a facade

my advice, stop going here when the episode starts

wait 10 minutes and you'll have entire webrip of the episode up on torrent.

She almost molested Tommen on the throne during the battle of the blackwater. So I guess to some degree yes she did.

aaaagh

Not playable, user. There are weird creatures in Essos too.

Anyway, this debate is pointless, since there's no confirmation about this actually being made.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

his fail was pretty epic though

>SEASON 8 OFFICIAL SCRIPT SPOILERS BELOW

EP 01: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/

EP 02: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-2-leak-script/

EP 03: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-leak-script/

EP 04: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4-leak-script/

EP 05: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-leak-script/

EP 06: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-6-leak-script/

>SEASON 8 OFFICIAL SCRIPT SPOILERS ABOVE

Is Aslan secretly Lannister?

RADMURE COME BACK
>loves his family
>takes the intiative
>misses the boat with his father on purpose to lighten the mood in a sad situation
>expertly maneuvers through the red wedding by fugging a frey
why isn't he back yet lads?

what's his name again?

these are fake, the only real leaks are the ones by frikki.

>There are weird creatures in Essos too.
yeah, like that Smoking Sea, remember when in the books it was supposed to be full of lava and nobody could sail there?

well, guess what, in the show it's just some fucking fog there. just accept it, asoiaf is barely fantasy. even the dire wolves, they fucking existed in REAL LIFE so they're not fantastical creatures.

>desinerd
>.in

Benedict cucumberpatch

Everything was orchestrated by Bloodraven who realized during his time as Hand that the wheel had to be broken.

I'd tell you but there's NO TIME!

notimeman

What happens to Edmure now when the Targs hold Casterly Rock?

Get pissed about his bro and dad and reveal the R+L=BOOOOAR story to Jon. Then he's going to read about how the WWs are going to bring down the wall, right before they bring down the wall.

Benjamin Button

C U C K MY KINGDOM INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY AUNT-WIFE'S DOTHRAKI COCK

HUMILIATION

NO INDEPENDENCE

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY LORDS NOW PREFER SANSA

>Cersei offers him independence and to recognise his title
>noh
>instead I will bend to Dany and betray everything my people fought for

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JONFAGS

POSTING THIS IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD UNTIL THE EPISODE AIRS

GODS
BLESS BESSY FOR HER BIG LEAKS
everything was orchestrated by Jamies irl bogdanoff wife

Waddle around and munch on some food.

Will jon be too little for dany?

>Last Scene

>We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…

Oh my god, I don;t care if it's fake. Read episode 6

Shit is fucking bonkers

AND WHO ARE YOU

*block your path*

Because Loras is a fag and Margery had pre-marital sex (if not extramarital sex). In the show I think what they got Margery for was perjury though.

I really don't care t.bh. Not every game needs to be high fantasy. And as I said, until there's an official announcement, it's pointless to discuss this. It could be a card game for all we know.

For the banter

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Yeah, like regular DnD writing.

the legit season 7 spoilers had the same reaction when they first leaked last year. if you actually read this you'll see it's very consistent, i'd say it's very likely to be the source material and i suppose some stuff could change during pre production

>The girl... Daenerys... you were right. Varys, Littlefinger, my bother, worthless. No one to tell me no but you . Only you. Let her live. Stop it if it's not too late.
What did Robert mean by this?