Tim & Eric Awesome Show 10th Anniversary

adultswim.com/videos/streams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will be watched by three people and two of them will be Tim & Eric themselves.

>Will be watched by three people and two of them will be Tim & Eric themselves.
Lmao no. The special will most likely get at least a million viewers.

Nope. Sorry Tim. No one is going to watch this. No one remembers that show fondly.

>Will be watched by three people and two of them will be Tim & Eric themselves.
The third will be Tim's ex wife wondering where her latest alimony check is.

t. buttmad MDE fanboy

Nope. Sorry. I despise Sam Hyde. He's an ugly untalented fuck. Keep crying Tim. Your sad career is long over.

Shut the fuck up. Literally nobody gives a fuck about Tim and Eric 10 years later, but 9 years from now World Peace will be looked back upon fondly as one of the greatest cult comedy tv shows of the 21st century.

God you fucking adult swim shills are the worst. I don't know why you bother shilling on here when Sup Forums has never liked any of your shows except world peace.

>User count doesn't go up.

Pathetic same Tim faggotry

Hahahahahahaha delusional fuck

I bet you this special won't even get half as many viewers as World Peace

>User count still doesn't go up.
Give it a rest Tim.

An untalanted fuck? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

>11 replies
>4 posters

nice false flag

>Puh puh puh please argue with me so my topic will get some attention!
Sorry Tim. Not gonna do it.

Yeah, heidecker is pretty pathetic. Two of those users are Heidecker himself. One on his computer and one on his phone.

BEEP! BEEP! HONK! HONK! ANTIFA, GET OUT OF OUR WAY...

>image.jpg
Yep, Tim has switched over to his phone.

Decker fucking blows Tim
>Haha that's the point
Fuck you, cuckold faggot

Stop it Tim

salame

Fuck off Tim

I prefer World Peace.

Nice false flag Tim

I really really prefer World Peace. You're more talented than me as a creative writer, Sam.

its sad that the internet will never have a normal conversation related to tim and eric ever again. almost every single comment on any video they've made in the past year or so is about world peace, it's ridiculous

How do you view usercount? Will help point out shills.

or really anything Adult Swim related on Sup Forums for that matter. The newer crowd is too young to remember all the AS shows that were popular here.

t. Tim