Everyone fucked up and this bitch will win by default. Enjoy your feminist muslim loving madame president

Everyone fucked up and this bitch will win by default. Enjoy your feminist muslim loving madame president.

>Republicans should have elected a John McCain/Mitt Romney nobody instead of Trump
>The anti-trump vote will be every minority and most women, plus a huge chunk of men (liberals and some turn coat cuckservatives).
>Trump is too controversial and spicy, he can't win with normies unless there is a MAJOR terrorist attack right before the election or some other huge upset to derail everything
>Dems should have gone for Bernie hard, it was a chance to have a decent president
>Instead you will have the USA's answer to Merkel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u0bLRgecK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is going to be your president.

No one can have passion voting for this except feminists - and yet she will win

I am demoralized now.

Oy Vey.

Considering Romney and Mcain both support Clinton, they would have still helped her win.

Shill much?

I guess im a cruz missle now

Romney is horrible. Corporations are people but he isn't.

McCain has zero charisma and looked senile and pathetic with his "Bomb Iran" song

I am no shill new friend. I have no dog in this race. I am a Brit, so it's not like it's my bollocks that will be under the hammer.

And that's the point. R-money or McCain are basically the same as Clinton - but minus the dried up uterus and SJW policies. You are in for a totally shit president that will do nothing but cuckold all white men (as revenge for what bill did to her).

You should be fucking demoralized! Look at her dumb facial expressions. She will be the defacto leader of western civilisation. Holy fuck - May, Merkel and this bitch, it's a trio. No wonder Islam is winning.

I'm not saying they weren't shitty candidates. They were awful. And wouldn't have helped America at all. But god dammit. There are degrees of damage.

who is hilary?

gay

she wont last long probably

ali##aqa hi

hello

>Muslim loving
She's got the best kill streak though. Presidency just means she unlocks the tactical nuke.

all it needs is people like pic related to turn around those brainless females.
>youtube.com/watch?v=7u0bLRgecK8

>wants to import 1,000,000 rapefugees
>wants to ban guns
>wants more wars
>corrupt as fuck

HAHAHAHA

I haven't laughed so hard in ages. my face is red

that gif

The thing that bothers me the most is that she will be another "family member president" . I don't like this white-house circle "inner circle" game.

>John McCain or Mitt Romeny couldn't win against a black male democrat during the rise of affirmative action.
>Thinking the same two chucklefucks would do well against a woman at the height of the feminist movement.

not a valid strategy
instead trump has gone for the making sure every last red-blooded american has heard his message

>that was amazing
Is this a student of scott adams?
what beautiful persuasion

May is alright. She is, so far, being a people's leader and is keeping her head above water when it comes to sinking into the quagmire of evil that Merkel has already plummeted to the bottom of.

The only reason I'm voting for Clinton is cause is cause I want abortion to stay fully legal and well funded. It's literally what's preserving the white majority in this country cause abortion targets minority women.

The Democrats have always been the party of oppressing minorities while the GOP has been their knight in shining armor but those dumb niggers continue to vote Democrat religiously.

Go on