Other urls found in this thread:

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/
desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-2-leak-script/
desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-leak-script/
desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4-leak-script/
desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-leak-script/
desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-6-leak-script/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Missandei receives a visitor in Dragonstone. She first asks after Jon Snow, but is happy to meet Daenerys as well. It seems to be old Melisandre who comes to bring them important news. Old Melisandre tells them that a great last sacrifice should be made if they want to win the war and that it requires true king’s blood. Old Melisandre points at Daenerys’s baby. Daenerys is furious at the old lady and sends her away immediately. Before Old Melisandre leaves, Varys talks with her outside. Melisandre makes her identity known, which has Varys shocked. She tells Varys that he should remember what the voice said in the flames. He should be the one to save the common people from the doom. She asks Varys to fulfill the prophecy and save Westeros. Varys can’t utter a word. Melisandre leaves Dragonstone and the series.

Melly still up to her old tricks

dany

You have to go back

Hey D&D, can you watch my magnum opus for a minute please? I'll be right back.
Thanks

Why is it when Dickon and daddy won't bend they knee, they get burned alive. When John won't bend the knee, she is almost ready to jump his bones. Would Dickon still be alive if he was cuter?

aaaghhh

FREEEEEEEE FOLK FUCK OFF

So is this leak coming out or what?

THE EPISODE LEAKED

I REPEAT

THE EPISODE HAS LEAKED

it turns out whole story was just bran's dream, and that GoT is actually set in present dystopia where the White Walkers (they don't actually look like as white zombies here) rule the modern earth.

here is "ned" and "lyanna" after they lost fighting the white walkers police. Bran is still a cripple though. Also Stannis is alive, but he's not "stannis" and he's on the white walkers side, he's some big politician controlled by the white walkers.

Jonerys tonight, lads!

Well?

>This is going to happen and people will cheer and give it emmy awards

Men call me Darkstar

What is this stance called?

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

The cuck in the North!

They side with Cersei.

LEAK THE EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MESELF

dany

>be me
>7 hours in the future
>go on the GoT wiki
>Petyr Baelish
>Status: Deceased

Just do it

pretend to look smaller to hide the fact im small

Is Jon plunging his sword into Daenerys tonight?

What will be your last post /got/ bros before the general is banned til 2019?

Hide my height

The rose doggy style

daughter of the mighty Tywin Lannister

But that's Sauthern fashion, to be sure Targ, Lannister and Baratheon.

argghhhhhhhh

The Manlet Crab

reminder that incest is part of the lgbt community and if you don't support it you're basically homophobic

Reminder that Quavo will be in the finale tonight

YOU USED TO CALL ME YOUR CHAOS PETAH YOU USED TO CLIMB MEEEEE

>Status: Deceased (show)
Just like Barristan.

Making yourself small intentionally in order to hide that you area small naturally

Who

Why is she so cute and likeable in season 7?

Theon fights Euron himself. Ironborn and Northmen fight the wights, while Euron battles Theon. Euron gets the upper-hand and swings his axe Theon right in Theon’s body. Theon dies immediately, Euron laughs.

>SEASON 8 OFFICIAL SCRIPT SPOILERS BELOW

EP 01: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/

EP 02: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-2-leak-script/

EP 03: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-leak-script/

EP 04: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4-leak-script/

EP 05: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-leak-script/

EP 06: desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-6-leak-script/

>SEASON 8 OFFICIAL SCRIPT SPOILERS ABOVE

the virgin squat

>rarbg ((dot)) to
'game of thrones s07e07 amzn'
see it's not that hard

how so

proud homophobe here

>tfw no appearances

LF's death marks the conclusion of everything S1 GoT stood for.
The final end of all political intrigue so CGI battles can take over

Can anyone take Baratheonfags opinions serious?

>some for Austria (fractured feudal structure led by undisputed leader).
I'd do that, if only for how unique that is, and since I've never heard like that before, but it doesn't really fit with Austria's influence in High Medieval ages politics, especially under the Habsburgs, and them gradually acquiring Bohemia, Silesia, the Netherlands, Burgundy, Spain etc... The key-word with the Valemen seems to be neutrality and sitting back while others fight, which doesn't really sit with Austrian mentality historically.

?

FUCK OFF

Team incest when?

does /got/ really get banned during offseason?
t. newfag summerfag redditor

Dany! Dany! Dany!

What was that?

Yeah. Its only allowed when the show is airing.

love conquers all

I would be okay with this. What's the Night King's taxation policy by the way?

cock lust

Don't worry, he'll show up again briefly during a fight when there is NO TIME and immediately get killed.

boromir had more hp

I'll probably post some Aunt/Nephew sadpanda links

He looks like a nigger.

>Season 8
>last minutes of S08E06
>little Bran wakes up on the ground in Winterfell
>"Bran I told you not to climb!"
>it was all a dream

Reminder that everyone who thinks these are legit deserves to be burned alive.

Well said, fellow freefolker!

Elia who?

that's really great fanart

Fucking Targlets can't handle Baratheonchads

shitpost about how the prequels will contain too much feminism and multiculturalism.

rhaegar warged into the river and is the night king

Ned = Richard of York. A successful military leader and friend of the king who clashed with the king's wife and was killed for attempting to seize the throne. His son then took up arms against the Lancastrian kings.

Dany = Henry Tudor. A distant claimant in a foreign land who arrives after the War of The Roses and takes the throne.

>REEE I CAN SWING A HAMMER

Reminder that Bobby B was eternally cucked, and even dreamt of Rhaegar. Nothing he could do could save him

It was banned once during the off-season because of the absolutely absurd amount of shitposting from one Jonautist. Now you know why /got/ is so triggered by Joneryscucks, they could very much be the return of the rampant autism that once got the general banned.

yes. When it was still allowed it permanently devolved into "sunset found her squatting..." and that fat fuck from the slaver city giving his speech in countless variations.

EGG

THE HOOOOAAAAAARRR IS PREGNANT again

>five potential "successor shows"

Watch, by the last episode of the series, everyone will be dead. He'll simply walk up and sit on the Iron Throne and rule the kingdoms peacefully forever after with his Frey bride by his side.

>The Riverlands remind me more of Northern Italy (or even all of it, but that's more sketchy because of the Papal States)
Neat. I've also heard people mention how it works too as the Flanders of the GoT universe: very rich, and something that will quickly being a trading giant what will all their river links, but a constant fighting ground for France/Britain/HRE/Spain, etc...

I'l try to mention both.

>Jonautist
i haven't noticed many of them during my time here. got any screenshot of their autism?

>Robin Arryn is almost attacked by several Wights and runs away to hide inside of the Eyrie. Sansa confronts him that he promised to fight with his men, but Robin expresses his lack of interest in the survival of his men.

Sweetrobin confirmed for /ourguy/

>mfw

This is now the reluctant Jonerys shippers support group. How the fuck do we go on knowing that we have become literally tumblr lads? How do we take ourselves seriously if we get a rush from seeing two meme characters fucking holding hands? Why couldn't we remain cynical fucks? Why are we so despicable? The Bobbyposters are right, our kind should be eradicated

Theres my man! Damn I love him. Sandor is my dream guy.

I wish they wouldn't end it in a way that neatly ties everything together. The story has been going on for a few years, there's no way that all the character stories can end at one time. Even better, I wish they wouldn't resolve the main plot in a way that ends with one of the character ruling entire Westeros. Maybe even leave Cersei alive, with uneasy peace between her, Jon and Dany, in a way that vievers will know that shit will go down eventually, but not in the closest time after the ending. Having everything neatly tied together just because the story is over is stupid and having everything coming back to the way it was(one king rulling all of the Westeros) is totally reaterded.

there is only one king

the cum collector

oops

>Jonsa fans
Like Jon and Sansa?

>How the fuck do we go on knowing that we have become literally tumblr lads?

Because anyone with a brain knows Jonerys is ment to happen, but not last. Something bad is going to happen, this is certain.

>"nuh naowitends"-guy is now Sean Bean from 20 years ago.

That's were the CGI-budget went. But zippers? Costuming department really dropped the ball here.

i was thinking more about Austria between Babenbergs demise and Privilegia Minus, the time they were more of a frontier of HRE, not the shot callers, dominated by markgrave by Austria

Reminder that

Rhaegar and Lyanna = true love
Jon and Dany = true love

The tsundere got to us user

First 6 episodes have been shit. I hope these next 4 deliver.

It's impossible to not feeling crushing sadness seeing someone get to be with a girl like Emilia.

Jaime sees that Brienne is getting in trouble with another White Walker. She gets stabbed right in the guts and that’s when Jaime goes mad and stabs the WW from behind. Brienne is dying and Jaime holds her in her arms. She asks Jaime to keep Sansa and Arya safe, as she promised that to Lady Catelyn. Jaime says he will do that for her. Brienne last words are that Jaime is a honorable man. She dies in his arms.

*block your path*
*suck your soul*

The general was banned from season 5 to season 6. He fucked off after that though so we were good throughout the latest off-season and we should be okay for the next as long as the Jonerysfags don't sperg out