>There are spics, posting right now, on this very board

What are doing here? get the fuck out. no-one likes you or wants you, go back to hispachan or whatever cancer you go to. This is a le alt-right board, or did you not get the (((memo)))?

No

I do what i want

and?

I like it here lad

OUT OUT OUT

What did you call me cracker?

Are there really people that say he isn't white?

You have to go back to Europe

Ok, ya que estamos entre hispanos, que creen que sea el porcentaje de anons que son Euros/Blancos/Gringos/etc.? Creo que es menos de 40% kek

>there are Cubans calling others spics OP'ing atm

Disgusting

I don't speak English, user. Sorry. I'm a pocho.

For any non-spic anons, I just asked what the percentage of whites is on Sup Forums. I wager it's 40% or less.

>tfw the so-called """""racist/white supremacist/alt-right""""" """""""""Website""""""""""" is probably not even 50% European white

How can whiteboiiiiis even compete?

HOL UP

Are we talking spic as in mesizto latino beaner or spic as in European Iberian of Spain's descent

Let's be specific here, chink

Yur mum

poor gringos, we are outnumbering even in their last safe places, I don't want them to go extinct, I have a fetish for blond girls

hispanics are white

jaja no se xd, yo diria 60%

>le 60% face

hispachan is bad built, it's uncomfortable to operate it

and no, fy

Pensé que la mayoria eran blancos.
Los negros y mestizos no tienen guita para pagar internet.

>argentina is guite

>we are taking der jobs and der imageboards

I love being part of the spic master race.

Well, we can always take their women and whitewash ourselves to look like them.

pic related, 100% Colombian. we can BLEACH'd ourselves and still retain our culture, and improve our society/civilization.

We can literally be the next master race if we wanted.

Lad, you realize you only do the 60% meme cause you guys still have the Spanish caste system

WE DON'T

It`s comfy besides our grandchild will be friends ^^
both

>alt-right board

They can stay here as long as they stay out of my country.

I swear this meme must be at most 3 weeks old. Sup Forums was strictly anti-altright, it is considered a reddit meme here.

Is this just another slanderous accusation by the (((media)))? I swear they started this.

As someone living in California, has a last name that ends in z, went door to door for MAGA, AND redpilled since birth...you may have a point. Fuck you.

nice bait mr marter sharter

RARE
A
R
E

>this is an alright board
says who ?

why do you niggers not read the fucking thread?

read read

I am the most patriotic son of a bitch on this board. Nobody on this board values freedom more than I.

I don't care what some angry little beta cuck white kid says to me on this board, I ain't going nowhere.

Ok kike slave.

Ecuatoriano reportandome, somos la mayoría digo yo. Silenciosamente nos estamos apoderando de Sup Forums, en la misma manera que ns estamos robando su país.
Jeje, eso les pasa por pendejo y afeminados.