This is what the average animal predator would do to any human that crosses its path

This is what the average animal predator would do to any human that crosses its path.

Notice the absolute cruelty and lack of any sort of empathy towards it's victim.

Now tell me, why should we care about animal rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZIQUb-d4GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree we should annihilate every living thing in your shithole country

Because we're not animals.

At least, us whites aren't.

this is why animals are kept in zoos, otherwise they would eat everyone

kill all non-whites

Texas isnt a country

>Not Chinese Zoo?

fpbp as usual

>note the avsolute cruelty and any sort of empahy towards it's victims

Are you saying that when we cut into a steak we do it with cruelty and complete disregard for the animal we're eating?
That cat isn't thinking oh boy I'm going to bite and scratch at this person to hurt it, it's looking for an opening to kill that guy. Notice how when he gets its jaws around his head he quickly carries him off.
That cat is doing big cat shit, that dumb nigger shouldn't have been stupid enough to fall into its pit. I know that tiger got Harambe'd, if not right then, then later and that triggers me.

Obligatory

I agree the true red pill is realising that every other species of animal and life needs to be destroyed, including plant life and any aliens we come across in space.

>people setting themselves on fire as tradition

This... madness. This is the pure and exact reason why we should have world domination. We must establish a world order erradicates these reprehesible acts that cripple the morality and sanity of human kind.

>lack of any sort of empathy towards it's victim.

Like I have any empathy toward my dinner.

>I sure feel sorry for these biscuits and gravy I'm fixing to demolish..

Because we can see it and comprehend that it is wrong. We have the ability to reason. Animals do not. We are literally above them and it would be childish to act like animals just because they ate not on par with us.

Why is it always third worlders that have no empathy?

Bitch, that tiger went for his neck which is going to kill him very fast.
What the fuck are you on about?

Wtf I hate tigers now.

>morality and sanity of human kind.
>pic related had concentration camps full of innocent jews
wew

>innocent
>jews
Pick one.

Men naturally hate beasts.

Women are weak and foolish, they like beasts because they are dumb.

>innocent

Found the injun shitskin

They are animals.

because it's an animal you stupid fuck, it does what it does and it's in a zoo as a prisoner.

>Why is it always third worlders that have no empathy?

Retard.

The guy shouldnt've been acting so scared.

He should've approached the animal with complete calm and serenity.

Like: "Come to me my child. I shall sustain your longing for friendship with my humanly presence. Fear not and let my warm embrace take you".

The animal would've bowed down in respect and he would've gained himself a new animal kingdom friend.

Pffft. what a pleb. Clearly he's no animalius.

>innocent

oy vey

Yeah, predators are assholes, especially lions. They're fascinating creature and part of nature but not even worth a bullet most of the time from a moral standpoint.

OP is a
> JEW

I don't know, this fucking country lets the apes walk the street

is it the asians shitposting like this?

I always forget just how big tigers are. I wonder if a human has any chance?

>it's the same dumbass Chilean from yesterday
Look man I already told you we might be end game but water bears are early, middle and end game. Cannot be killed, will not be killed for as much you wish they'd be.

Trump might have saved the kid and Harambe.

Europeans are the only thing on planet earth that care about animal rights. Some of us whites actually feel filled with sin just for eating meat despite most euros being atheists now.

no
maybe if the Tiger is conditioned that if you slap its nose it flinches back

but like this no

>not fighting the tiger until you bleed out
>instead cower like typical prey just how the tiger likes it

aren't you supposed to yell and scream while making yourself appear bigger?

true, a smart man would have gone down on all fours and spread his asscheeks while making growling noises to imitate the mating ritual. Guaranteed 100% respect by the animal and a good time too

People who romanticize animals are generally misanthrope who think wild creatures have more to teach us than their human oppressors. They tend to think that because their exposure to nature is nill or restricted to very safe regions. Its the same with niggers. People idolize what they know nothing about from the comfort of a gated community. Those that grow up around feral animals know all too well and grow sick of that shit.

Humans one on one with most animals can't compete and get killed pretty easy. You have to remember humans are pack animals like wolves. It's strength in numbers that allowed us to survive long enough to evolve modern intelligence. Now it's all about the technology.

doesn't that make it even more aggressive? Maybe if you lay there and he bits one of your arms off and thinks "well thats not as good as the shit the waiters here give me", maybe it stops

That sure worked for the cowering fuck in the webm

Animal rights activists tend to equate animal rights to human rights, forgetting that human rights are balanced with human responsibilities.

Animals are incapable of taking responsibility for themselves as humans are, and thus cannot be given the same rights. Only our own empathy and admiration of life keeps us from slaughtering these animals the way they would slaughter us.

Maybe because the environment, which provides the resources we need to survive, relies on a complex web of trophic interactions to thrive.

Without such, we would call be dead.

Oh right I forgot I was on Sup Forums

Cut down all trees
Gas all animals

There we go.
That's better.

>why should we care about animal rights

Because there's a difference in between domesticated and wild animals, stupid piece of ass.

i'd like to see how you'd react if you fell into a tiger pit

This specific species of tiger is at most 200 pounds, your average adult male could probably subdue one by hand with minor injuries, a little boy though? No chance.

They'd have to shoot me to save the tiger.

You realise that's 200 pound of pure, predatory killing machine?

Your average human male is going to get cucked by any tiger that it tries to fight.

You tell me why that tiger shouldn't have done that, since it's been enslaved from his/hers freedom?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZIQUb-d4GQ

You're an idiot.

just because it weighs the same doesn't mean they are equal fighters. A 200 pound tiger would fuck up any average adult human

Is open implying we act as animalistic as any form of animal life we encounter? Ya, fuck acting like humans, let's all act like animals! Then we're being fair!
Dumbest thing I've seen on pol in years, and that's saying a lot.

>being this sheltered

because animals are so pure, and we humans do not deserve them.

A malayan tiger, one of the smallest tigers in the world, looks female, and not fully grown, probably closer to 150 pounds, when you're thinking tiger you're probably thinking about those other 700+ pounds ones, this specific one is small time

Alright, my point stands.

A dog that's 150 pounds would Fuck you up.

A tiger the same weight surely would as well.

Don't know about you, but I like being the apex predator on the planet.

What did they do? I'm guessing they were fags (they're in pairs, chained together)?

>your average adult
>subduing an apex predator by hand
choose one

dumb leaf, all knowledge we have acquired thus far derives from observing nature.

animals should have more rights, they're vital to our ecosystem, planet, future and we are objectively awful to them (my gf is a scientist (((tfw qt neurological researcher gf))), you'd not believe the shit we do to them and we're even teaching them our darkest sides: i.e. wolves hunting and killing for fun

it's subhumans whom don't deserve rights.

Humans and Dolphins are the only animals who kill for fun.

why didnt he just choke the tiger

like nigga u got thumbs

Cats.

no, you go for the eyes as hard as you can

I finally know what that means...I must be pretty dumb.

Such superficial dedication to empathy easily wavers under different circumstances. Their attitude is hostage to whatever emotion they feel in the moment, as animal zealots tend to be feminine people with memory bias toward negative experiences or knowledge with regards to other people.
They never had to plead for their life with a bear or chimp nor harassed by Australian spiders.

In my experience. Wild animals tend to feel entitled to your living space and will build their homes on your home even after tearing them down. If they can, they will start shit with your pets, eat their food, and kick em out of their own abodes. They're fuckers. Give em sentience and they will be bigger fuckers.

>all jews are guilty and deserve to die for the action of a few corrupt fuckers
fucking lol. literal useful idiots. right wing version SJW. kill yourselves.

Texas going full retard

Not comparable, the type of dog that would fuck you up is selectively bred for an extremely strong jaw and fighting ability, a pitbull for example would kill this tiger easily even though it weighs in at an even lesser weight than the tiger

gorillas and plenty of others too

>freak party best party

I would crane kick that tiger in the dick and claw his eyes out if he tried that shit on me.

>choke a tiger
Dafuq u mean choke a fucking tiger m8?
This isnt a household kitty.

Oh fug skweezy jibbs i forgot all about that dude :D

Animal Kingdom is confusing

A man can punch a bear in the face til it dies and can do basically nothing to a tiger but if the bear and tiger ran into each other the bear wins every time

I hate people who post something without a story.
Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums in this aspect.
Last I remembered someone posted that on Sup Forums, it was about some idiot fell into Tiger enclosure in India.
Why do I even browse Sup Forums anymore.

It's like Pokemon type matchups.

thats a big tiger

Wow I bet typhus really enjoyed killing 6 gorillion of them, bacteria are just so sadistic

bro its not a ford truck either

like come on man you got these opposable thumbs you should be able to crush its windpipe or something

Everyone thinks they have intimate knowledge about animal behaviour because they read few dry, blue-pilled Wikipedia articles. You know nothing but your own preconceived notions which lead to people overfeeding their pets or even wild animals.

Man can win if he's willing to jam his whole arm down the bear's throat and essentially sacrifice it to choke the animal. It's been done before.

Tigers are tricky because they swat before trying to bite which is harder to counter.

Rock paper scissors senpai

I wish they never iced Harambe so we could've watched him snap that fuckin mini dindu's neck.

I mean people shouldn't be dumbfucks with apex predators like gif related but I believe that we should try to preserve them. They are so beautiful and unique and help keep the natural order of the world in check.

Boy it sure is summer in here :^)

I haven't cut myself on edgy posts like this in a while.

Punch the tiger in the nose and it will swim away.

>Americans

Is it not common knowledge that against wild cats you make it known that you are aware of its presence at all times and then try to make yourself out to be as large as possible?
Crouching down, curling up, and looking away is exactly what you do if you want it to attack you

if you tip that fedora any harder it'll capsize

Kinda looks like the guy fell in the pit and freaked out

>that ages old pic
Damn I haven't seen that pic in a while. How's 2002?

>A man can punch a bear in the face until it dies
This must be that famous Sup Forums satire I've heard so much about

>kills millions of Jews and Indians
>whites aren't animals

>your average adult male could probably subdue one by hand with minor injuries

You can send 40 adult men against a tiger and without a weapon all the men would die. You could send 400 men with the same effect. Nobody can win against a tiger in hand to hand combat, not even the strongest fighter.

No human or group of humans have in recorded history ever won a fight against a tiger without a weapon.

fpbp

lol