Clinton Tells Young Black Voter Asking About Diversity, 'Why Don't You Go Run For Something, Then'

TOPKEK

>At a Tuesday campaign stop in Minnesota, Hillary Clinton was stopped by a young Somali-American voter who had some questions about the Dem frontrunner’s past remarks about race and diversity policy.

>Though it’s difficult to hear, the moment gets measurably more tense when Clinton says, “You know what dear, we have a different opinion,” regarding Abdi Warsame, a Somali-American Minneapolis City Council representative, which does not seem to impress the young woman.

>As the clearly skeptical but quite calm voter speaks with Clinton, Mark Dayton, the Governor of Minnesota,* tries to usher her away. “We gotta give somebody else a chance” to speak to Clinton, he says, clearly trying to diffuse a situation that seems to be going down an unfavorable path for her. Clinton, though, keeps talking as the young woman expresses her dissatisfaction with Warsame. “Well, why don’t you go run for something, then?” she says.

>Phrased any other way, in any other context, Clinton might have been encouraging a young woman to run for office. In this case, though, she comes off as lightweight hostile to an even-keeled black voter who has some very valid questions about Clinton’s history with black constituents

>The voter responds with what sounds like, “I am working for a Somali American. Thank you.”

>“Well, good!” says Clinton, laughing awkwardly.

>The not-quite-confrontation comes at a time when Clinton is trying to appeal to black voters while atoning for past actions that alienated them

>theslot.jezebel.com/clinton-tells-young-black-voter-asking-about-diversity-1762385043

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

>youtube.com/watch?v=tMegFe2GUp4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_2e9aC1ZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=tMegFe2GUp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a fragile cunt she is. Has she ever apologized for ANYTHING she has done?

haha, Hilldawg can't not be a cunt.
what a bitch.

Looks like Hillary is sick and tired of having to pander to witless nogs for votes.

RAYCISS

I bet this is republicans' fault

>getting sick and tired of people bringing up the same old shit you've apologized for thousands of times already, is wrong.

Wow! I am now #buildawalldeportemall

Clinton is a psychopath, she fakes having empathy this is her true nature.

Or the Somali was a Putin plant.

>“I am working for a Somali American. Thank you.”
So what exactly has she or anyone one of these activists done so far actually?
Blacks are still the stupidest, the most violent, the poorest, and have a life expectancy shorter than the lowliest Hispanic groups in the country.

Or the Somali was Putin disguised

haha, those jezebitches are making excuses for the Cunt and her cunty attitude. but of course.

>comes at a time when Clinton is trying to appeal to black voters
cue Clinton twerking video

Pretty sure Shillary is more racist than anyone on Sup Forums behind closed doors.

>YFW Hill-Dawg joins the Alt Right

Being a psychopath is very rare. She more likely being a smart ass with someone she sees as stupid.

>tfw if hillary gets into the white house it probably wont be that bad because she'll go back to hating the nig nogs her last four years

>those last 3 seconds where she goes from defensive/condescending to a big happy smile

I wish that black people would wake up.

How dare that common...person have that tone after all Mrs Clinton done for her and her people

Hillary IS the alt right.

I doubt she could get re-elected if she wins at least. She can't say in her re-election campaign that we need a female president and you know she will be just like Obama and get fuck all done since Congress will still be Republican.

You people just assume we blacks only think about booty.

I mean I'm already voting for Trump anyway, but you find me a girl twerking to Up Like Trump or with anything MAGA related I'm gonna be even more happier.

POST BOOTY DAMMIT

Hillary has no fucking clue what the democrat voter base think

Every time she talks to these black people, they come away thinking shes an old racist cracker

>Hillary gives a reasonable answer
>Sup Forums hates it
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My girl Hillary HATES niggers. Every time she sees one she is reminded of this incident but soon she will bring them ALL to heel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_2e9aC1ZUY

more like she doesnt like to be challenged by people she sees as beneath her.

Hillary barely comes out of hiding to do a public appearance and she exposes herself as the extremely unlikable person that everyone thinks she is.

There are millions of psychopaths in America dumbass about 1 in 3 people.

Anime?

Why does any american have to kowtow to fucking somalians? Why are they even here in the first place?

It is reasonable to us.

Now let that sit for a moment.

based hillary putting niggers in their place

Just another reason why Hillary is the only valid choice for us alt-righters.

Good for her

Old news.

>Phrased any other way, in any other context, Clinton might have been encouraging a young woman to run for office
>that media mental hickups

>very rare
and they all tend to go into Politics, imagine that.

the best thing about it, she build up her whole campaign about "i'm good for minorities" and she's not even good at that

All the people Hillary hires to the Cabinet will be cucks, Jews, and nig-nogs though.

Huma Abedin is a Saudi agent, according to WikiLeaks.

Wouldn't it be grand if she flew off the handle at Trump during the debates? They're going to have to have her really doped up on something.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tMegFe2GUp4
She's not wrong... I mean if you want diversity in politics, you have to be good and run for a position. blacks always asking for handouts.

Holy shit, is Hillary secretly redpilled? She just basically told her "maybe if you weren't such a dumb nog, maybe you could be useful for something (either in the free market or in politics)."

D-did we use too much meme magic, lads?Did we just redpill Hillary? how much is her power level?

>apologized

Source or get the fuck off my Sup Forums

sabagebu, now where are my booty pics?

Sabagebu.

It's about cute highschool girls that start a /k/ club, but since it's Japan it's all airshit.

Despite that, it's still really violent and offensive, because they imagine they are killing people and each-other, etc. Also, Chuck Norris is in it; and they make lots of references to American action movies.

Top-tier animu.

Is Hillary autistic?

ofcourse she is

everyone with a bit of intelligence is
even Obama knows that nogs are nogging and jids are jidding

they just want the fucking votes

The only reason why Hillary portrays herself as a liberal is because she wouldn't get any votes as a centrist (which she is)

She's still a cunt tho and and her loyalty is measured in $$$

No, she's just complete psychopath who doesn't give 1 single fuck about you. She's incapable of giving a fuck about you.

She thinks everyone is beneath her and is very brittle and fragile.

I have a huge collection of animu ass, but I don't feel like posting it all.

AYO

>lips smack

AYO HOL UP

IS YOU SAYIN

>lip smack

IS YOU SAYIN WE WUZ LAZY AN SHEEIT??

So what did the Black woman say to her exactly that got her so pissed? Breitbart should interview her. Get this to them!

Hillary is definitely the redpilled candidate. Sup Forums is so full of Trump shill scum making it look like Trump is the actual redpilled one.

That was obviously a Putin plant, yet another one of Trump's dirty tricks. Probably recruited her from the dark corners of the internet.

>implying there arent millions in america
>implying politician isnt a common job for a clinical psychopath

never apologize for being the best

wtf i hate hillary now

I could almost like her if she weren't, well, what she is.

Maybe after she loses she will become a housebound Sup Forumsack, bitching about niggers here on the chans. Would be awesome. Hilldawg, come home! You know you want to!

p.s. we bitch about ree-tards and kikes here too. You'll feel right at home.

murica you really need to start culling these nogs. When I move to the holy land I'm denouncing my canuckship. Fuck it

I hate Clinton but that big lipped nigger needs to get the fuck out of my country. Goddam they are ugly stupid entitled animals.

IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT

I hear him laughing as he reads this, topkek

Hillary's alt right speech seemed to indicate she knows much more about us than previously thought. I don't think anyone, regardless of their agenda, can truly deny the redpill once exposed to it. I don't think she'll be switching to our side though, as she is bought and paid for and privileges power above integrity.

last ass pic from me

>she comes off as lightweight hostile

millennial newspeak is triggering me bad

Hillary and Bill have always been stone racists. Read their former SS guy's book, hilarious. Plus there have been rumors about their usage of racial slurs for decades now. Though Bill does like raping the brown sugar, but he's a perverted redneck, it's to be expected.

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

If you don't stay on topic and post more I might for Hillary.

Now get to posting, pander to me more

It's an open secret that $hillary doesn't actually like blacks; she just wants their votes.

hillary knows how to deal with these super predators, and that bitch is lucky bill wasn't around to rape her and then send her to jail

Okay, I'll post some ass for Trump.

>encouraging service to the community is a bad thing
K?

Shut the fuck up. There's nothing alternative or right-wing about her: she's just another establishment, corporate Democrat that the (((elite))) want to shove down our throats

>puts in ear plugs
>reads teleprompter
*nod*
*nod*
*nod*
*nod*
*nod*
>gets mad

I would rather marry a governor desu.

WAIT

This nigger was a plant by the Alt-Right

my god, why are black people so abhorrently entitled?

They will complain about being oppressed, while literally not fielding any candidates of their own and having low as fuck voter turnouts in many cities, and not even give a shit about that fact.

What was his name/link to book?

She's a full blown psychopath. She doesn't see others as people. So no, she likely hasn't.

She clearly didn't mean it that way. She implied that running for office is a long grueling process that a black girl like her wouldn't dare do.

Honestly, this won't hurt her. Hell, shit like this makes me respect her a little. She's standing her ground unlike that fucking cuck bernie.

Nobody cares about you, Hillary. You should consider killing yourself as a sacrifice to Moloch.

I do hate Hillary but this is just funny. If only she would btfo blacks more then the sjws would start attacking blacks like the rest of us

Hillary only like that balloon because it reminds her of the EU.

As narcissistic as Trump is, he doesn't even come close to $hillary when it comes to not caring about other people. Killton only pretends to care about others to gain more power: she's like a political robot. Trump only comes off ass an asshole because he's too busy thinking about himself; at least he has some humanity under his bullshit.

Topkek.

Keep deluding yourself trumpster, this is NOTHING compared to what Trump has said about blacks and hispanics.

Your tears will sustain me for a lifetime.

No, I actually agree with the hilldog. It cracks me up how even the democrats are annoyed by niggers who do nothing but cry and complain all the time.

I am pleased now. Looks like Trump still has my vote