>You will never be part of the Jewish master race

how can filthy goyim like us ever compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy Vey!

Don't look down on yourself! You can easily sell yourself for shekels to your G-d's chosen overlords.

Circumcise and I might accept you.

Just learn from Judas. Be part of something great. Take advantage of you're friends or coworkers then SELL SELL SELL. What it all comes down too a Jew is Me. Myself. and I

>use dirty tricks like nepotism, corruption and subversion
>master race

Genuine question: Why are Israelis on Sup Forums? before le alt-right meme going arund right now, this place was actually quite NatSoc. What compelled you to come to this board? mind you, I'm a year-old newfag, and I find it funny that the (((Mainstream))) media thinks this is a Neo-nazi/white supremacist board.

I come here mostly for redpills and shitposting. you?

>jewish master race.
Ahahahahahaha c'mon now.

>enslaved by niggers and ghetto'd by snowniggers
>master race

This

>ywn trick goys and make tons of shekels

This is your daily reminder that the "They" DJ Khaled is referring to is...

>wants to be a jew

You likely support israel so you are so degenerate that you functionally are a jew. Everyone you meet is likely worse off due to the fact you exist. You have everything except the nose.

They are of course paid to be here, just supervising.

I am sorry, I dont know the feel. Was born as part of the master race. Jews to white people is the same as white people to blacks.

>norwegian

what's degenerate about supporting israel?

I was raised Catholic but my mum is Jewish

I'm Jew by Jewish law but i'm Catholic if you ask anyone else
I have their strength and they cannot hurt me but i also have innate desire to crusade
what do i do with all this power lads?

How are you supposed to be a controlled opposition if we dont control you properly?

>(((Nobel))) prize

gee shlomo, next thing you're gonna tell me is that the many Jews in the media was "Pure hard work and coincidence"

REALLY MAKES (((YOU))) THINK

>proxies
>believes any flag that isn't America or eurofag

Be like Bobby Fischer.

I've seen actual Israelis post, not ITT but they were speaking hebrew with their moon runes and everything.

>mfw Mossad ITT

oh shit. We've been compromised! T-this is le Nazi board, no? I was told by the (((Media))), w-what is happening D:

play chess a lot?

Um.... are you baiting? Just call (((them))) out on their bullshit, they can't say shit since you're (((chosen))). Bobby Fischer was rabidly anti-semitic and kept ranting about (((their))) schemes. He literally called (((them))) out on every single thin. Him being Jewish kind of helped since everyone just thought he was crazy/self-loathing

You are baiting, are you?

I don't know about the others but I come here for the "It's da JEWS!" memes that are entertaining and for the political discussions.

Not a proxy, יא זבל.

booo

GOOD! GOOD WORK GOY

I'm serious but the chess was a joke
My ancestry on mothers side is Jewish
My mother was raised Catholic as was i but after the death of her mother she converted (i guess to get closer to her or understand her as she was very mysterious)
We also inherited a huge sum on money and shares in business and my mother's political career has taken off since

Could be pure coincidence but after all the coincidences i have read about here i actually started to think there was some credibility after witnessing it real life.

But real talk what do i name? I can say random generic shit but then i just look mad. I can tell people what little i do know but again it could be pure coincidence. I could try to infiltrate but what if i get converted or they smell me as a rat?

If i want to truly call them out and have any effect i need to be famous

Not an Israeli, but I'm Jewish and I've been here for years. No reason Jews and neo nazis can't get along, m8.

>It's da JEWS!

I fucking love this meme, although it's unironically true sometimes desu.

>If i want to truly call them out and have any effect i need to be famous

Fucking this. Redpilling normies is tedious business. You have to be a bluepilled normie just like them, then just reel them in slowly. afaik, the redpill is that diversity is a meme created by jews as revenge for antisemitism. Not all jews tho, there is a difference between Israeli nationalist Jews and globalist kike (((Jews))). Israelis are bro-tier imo

>No reason Jews and neo nazis can't get along, m8.
>mfw Sup Forums lives up to the diversity meme better than everyone else
>Sup Forums is a literal melting pot of ideas and people

Sup Forums has achieved the diversity liberals dream of. Remember that Somali guy that came by here? Had pics and a time stamp and everything. Said he wanted to be the Somalian Hitler to improve his country and make Somalia great again. Said he wanted advice. Sup Forums happily provided him with lots of good tips.

I think the reason diversity works here is because we don't actually have to live next to each other. Like, I hate Muslims, but I'll gladly shoot the shit with Turkposters on here because at the end of the day they don't live in my community so I don't consider them a problem.

Exactly
i have talked about it with all my friends to see what they think about it and then when i found their ideas unconvincing i brought them round to my way of thinking
i usually end up trying to convince people when i'm drunk and its fucking effort but i have got pretty good at it
you have to pretend to be like them and appeal to their preconceived notions then slowly bring them round claiming you aren't some crazy nazi its just that x and y is a bit off
and later when they have accepted that you take it a step further

so much work and not at all worth it

>I think the reason diversity works here is because we don't actually have to live next to each other. Like, I hate Muslims, but I'll gladly shoot the shit with Turkposters on here because at the end of the day they don't live in my community so I don't consider them a problem.

pic related X10000 and the ultimate redpill. We all just want our own ethnic motherlands intact and prosperous. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans, etc.

We shitpost about each other all the time, we make jokes, but at the end of the day, you have your house and I have mine.

I guess (((Liberals))) will never get this.

My family has a really Jewish sounding last name. So much so, my brother's psychotic wife has taken up the fantasy that she's now Jewish. She tells everyone's she's Jewish, puts Jewish """""intellectual""""" quotes at the bottom of her emails, a real kikeknobbler.

I don't get it.

Exactly. Ffs, it's why Hitler was a Zionist. It's not like he necessarily wanted to kill every single Jew. He just wanted us to GTFO of Germany. I'm sure he would've preferred taking all the money he spent on dealing with us and putting it towards the German people while we self deported to Israel.

A shame that didn't work out, things could've been so much different.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement