Say no to desert religions if you want whites to survive

youtube.com/watch?v=JuUaSpcfrpA

I agree, but let's focus our efforts on removing kebab first.

Christcucks reeeeee! Le joo 2.0. Muh glorious Aryan Odinism.

Say no to blow in Turkics who claim to be pure Europeans

Without so many lamb, there would be no kebab

One does not simply wave a magic wand over a top hat to make the lambs vanish. Realistic solutions are needed regardless of how distasteful.

Varg please.

christianity has always been the basis of white civilization and this faggot is a larper who wants to go and live in the forest.

Go shill your vids somewhere else

FIXED

No, bump.

>christianity has always been the basis of white civilization
>has always been the basis
>has always been
>has always
>always

Pffffft. Do you even history, bro? Why speak on a topic you know nothing about? Idiot. Your opinion is beyond invalid. Get off Sup Forums and open a book pronto.

>christianity has always been the basis of white civilization
Go read a book nigger, the first European civilizations were greece and rome and they were pagans.

THANKS LAMBO

Whites aren't going to survive. Their average IQ has simply dropped too far. Whites are finished.

>Their average IQ has simply dropped too far
Kek. Based on what evidence?

THANKS LAMBO

The evidence everywhere that idiocracy is real. You can't have retards outbreed the intelligent and get a static or increasing IQ. Neither is this a new problem, since it's been occurring for 10s of thousands of years. But now it's accelerating.

> Varg Vikernes
Opinion discarded. Bye.

>The evidence everywhere
Everywhere except your post apparently. Your logic seems plausible, but I didn't ask for your opinion. If you don't have evidence, don't bother responding. I didn't ask for anything else.

Find an intelligent white wife and raise several kids. Form self sufficient tribes. The conditions that let the IQs drop will stop existing once they drop far enough.

Kill all LARPagans.

He's a nice guy. Doesn't like kikes like you though.

I don't care for anti-Christian terrorists.
Varg deserves the guillotine.

focus efforts on jew agenda. 0/10

Okay but regardless of Varg's bullshit how can you prose the Dark Ages and the mount of technological backstepping we had when Christianity was upheld as the root of europe vs pagan civilizations?

Varg Vikernes is a neo-pagan terrorist who LARPs and probably lives off of the French tax-payers.

You want to call me a kike or a "Zionist"? Fine, I don't care. In fact, would prefer a Jew over a neo-pagan who burns ancient churches with cultural significant.

You're only christian because middle-eastern, christian barbarians, much like the Muslims of today conquered our people and forced the sandnigger religion onto them. Your love for Christianity is nothing more than Stockholm Syndrome. It makes me sick to think that centuries from now, once Europe becomes an Islamic State, white people might actually defend Islam the same way you defend Christianity. Both are foreign, desert religions and thus have no place in Europe.

I have made no mention or praise of the Dark Ages.

When and where did Middle-Eastern Christians conquer Europe? As a French-American, I have absolutely no connection to neo-paganism whatsoever and have no reason to defend it.
My culture is Catholic and only Catholic.

Where did Spanish people come from?

>probably
why even type

Really? No shit. Just when I thought I didn't have to explain the obvious, retards like you do it for me. Take that 0/10 and shove it up your cunt.

Cute meme, faggot. I'm sure you're the perfect Germanic phenotype, aren't you?

Christianity is only 2000 years old. How long have people lived in France? You do the math. The fact that that I just had to explain that is breathtaking to me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUhYJ2crKQk

Your lineage spawn out of the ground just two thousand years ago?

Not even a Christian but the decline in technology was due to the collapse of the Roman Empire and subsequent loss of great amounts of knowledge from various disasters, including but not limited to the fucking Black Death which killed 1/3 of the population.

>French-American
>meaning that my great-great-great grandfather came to ellis island from france and I have no knowledge of the culture but I know a couple of words in French

Fuck off.

2000 years old and its the largest religion on Earth. France is the eldest daughter of the Church.

No, obviously not.

My father is French-born.

Fuck off.

Yes, the most famous black metal musician in the world is personally shilling his videos on Sup Forums.

You're missing the fucking point. Christianity was founded in the middle east. It is a foreign religion by definition. Take a step back from the last two millennia and look at the big picture. It's beyond astonishing that you don't understand something so incredibly obvious.

>most famous
Never heard if him before the snowniggers started sucking his dick.

> Christianity was founded in the middle east.

> founded
The fact that this religion was "founded" in the Middle-East does absolutely nothing to remove its cultural and historical significant all across Europe.

Probably because
1. You don't listen to black metal
2. You're fucking new to Sup Forums and anything in this sphere

your suggestion to focus on kebab removal, aka jew agenda, is wrong, chaim.

But atheism and paganism are destroying the west from within.

Sjw's, homosexuals, transsexuals, safe space liberals, communist and other degenerates
They all are almost always atheist or "pagan"

Christianity is European. The West doesn't exist without it, hence the collapse and Islamification of Western Europe. Keep worshiping your trees and sucking dead men's penises, though. That will surely change things.

>The fact that this religion was "founded" in the Middle-East does absolutely nothing to remove its cultural and historical significant all across Europe.

The same will be said by white Muslims centuries from now, except they will be talking about Islam. You're literally the most dense person I've encountered on Sup Forums. Let that sink in.

Then your culture isn't only catholic.

Does anyone here not know about the "jew agenda"? Does that really need to be explained? I think not. If you want to state the obvious, as if you're speaking to a thread full of normies, by all means do so. Just don't expect me to do it for you.

luke 14 26.

keep up mindlessing defending "le european le values", no matter how harmful they have been and are to Europe

>In fact, would prefer a Jew over

There it is, the true face of Christians and why they'll ALWAYS be golems for the kikes.

That's a false analogy, and a poor one. Of course you'll repeat it from your dicksucking master, Varg, without any consideration, though.

Fuck you.

If Islam does take over Europe and 75+% of the European population becomes Muslim, then yes, it would replace Christianity's cultural and religious position in Europe. This is something that you appear to anticipate, and it wouldn't surprise me if you did.

welcome to Sup Forums
now get out

Not an argument. Stay mad snownigger.

Why should I prefer a church-burning neo-pagan who is literally no different from a goatfucking saracen over an Israeli who hates Islam?

False analogy. Go back to sucking dead men's penises elsewhere, snownigger.

quit advocating to focus carrying out jew agenda on pol, chaim. The jews that have/are orchestrating the mud invasion are first in line.

>Christianity is European.
Right, the same way Islam will be "European" centuries from now.
>The West doesn't exist without it
Pretty sure it would. Most of Western Europe is already secular.
>Keep worshiping your trees and sucking dead men's penises
I'm an atheist, dipshit. Keep worshiping a dead jew on a stick.

>israelis hate islam
>islam isn't the conquering arm of the jewish monotheistic religious trinity

whatever the fuck you are, eat shit.

I'm defending western civilization, and defending western civilization is equal to defending European Christendom.

>snownigger
>Italy
>Paganism aka Indo-European spiritualism is only a Scandinavian thing

Incorrect.

False analogy. Christianity didn't conquer and subdue the West. It was accepted readily by the West as truth. Die snownigger. You're no white man. You're a brainless beast.

Have you met any of the Israelis on this site at all?

Israelis > Church-burning neo-pagans

>who is literally no different from a goatfucking saracen

He's European and he's removing foreign semitic influence. Of course, the Christian traitor wouldn't see a difference between that and a sandnigger muslim.

Honestly, I can't wait to see you people either starve to death en masse in gulags or get beheaded by the sandniggers your chuches are importing.

Christianity is cuck religion. Its full of liberal values. Turn other cheek and love your enemies. Islam is much more conservative religion but they are shitskins so that leaves you only one option.

Not an argument.

>It was accepted readily by the West as truth.
False. The fact that you think that proves you have zero knowledge of this subject. I'm not here to educate you. Open a book.

LARPaganism = Atheism

LARPagans believe in nothing, but hate Christianity above all else. They and fedoras are the same.

The fact that he's ethnically European makes absolutely no difference when his intentions are to destroy centuries of our culture.

A church-burning neopagan is literally no different from a white man who has converted to Islam and is supporting terrorism in Europe.

yeah great civilization you got there, do you also defend liberalism and all the aberrations that came out of it in the last two centuries? that's also a copyrighted product of your "le western civilization" you want to defend

>The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.

>false
>provides no argument
Stay mad, snownigger. Christianity is European. Paganism is of the savages.

La ilaha ilallah Muhammadun rasulullah though.

Nice flag you have there. It is very Christian.

You've given a false statement, it's incorrect, defending western civ doesn't equate to defending cuckstianity.

Multiculturalism will not be tolerated. Kill all LARPagan savages.

If by "liberalism", you mean many of the aspects of Classic Liberalism, then yes.

How is it a false analogy? Because it didn't compute with your emotional knee jerk reaction? If Varg says 2+2=4, would I be wrong to repeat it, just because I didn't say it first? Your logic is faulty.

>when your own people are savages and the dead kike and his yhwh are the only salvation

THANKS LAMBO

Not even fedora scholars agree with your opinion. You are an assmad ahistorical savage. Die snownigger. The West has no place for savages.

>The fact that he's ethnically European makes absolutely no difference when his intentions are to destroy centuries of our culture.

Matthew 7:12
So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Christianity made paganism perish, now for consistency's sake Christianity needs to perish and I'll support this one way or the other, although I'd prefer it not to be by the hand of the next semitic shitfest.

Amen :^)

I'm sure he had a part in designing the national flag of Finland

FELLOW Sup Forums USERS, STAND TOGETHER

>doesn't understand the burden of proof.

You're nowhere near intelligent enough to participate in this conversation.

> repeats himself
Not an argument.

Notice how the "European" religions and the "arabian" religions are different branches

The death of Christianity has seen the death of our culture. This is no mere coincidence.

You're still not explaining how my analogy is "false". Hmm, I wonder if it's because you can't. Deep down, you know you're full of shit. Your fragile ego simply won't let you admit it. You're a mental midget of the highest order. Blow me.