Is 2017 the year where Banepsoting finally dies?

Is 2017 the year where Banepsoting finally dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwGA_bczTR0?t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait a few hours and rethink this post
Tonight's GoT will save Baneposting

Only normies watch GoT. So if you're saying normies will revive baneposting then I'm thinking it's better off dead.

It would be extremely unlikely.

Baneposting is old and busted, Pickle Rick is the new hotness.

Now's not the time for death, that comes later

I have noticed alot more sneedposting and pickle rick lately rather than bane, even if pickle rick is already fading off. How can we bring bane back?

Never

That's a big claim

>It would be extremely unlikely.
its a big meme

IT DIED
IT LIVES AGAIN

Someone get him outta here.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Is that DOCTOR PAVEL on the 3rd panel?

>Is 2017 the year where Banepsoting finally dies?
bran posting will be its downfall

>2042. It's been 30 years since the first plane crash. I think back on that day, of the men I lost, of the call I made. I was young, cocky, naive. Ignorant of what was to come. It seems almost funny, how little we knew, how we still dared to hope. People try to rebuild today, yeah, try to rebuild the agency but I think we know that its dead, we're all dead. Dr. Pavel is a distant memory, did he exist at all? Bane I last saw at what remains of Washington D.C. but that was 15 years ago at least. We locked eyed for a moment and kept walking, there's nothing left to say. The conversation ended when my men brought him on board. But still my mind goes back to that airfield, where I stood, waiting for him. Back then I said I was CIA. Heh...now I'm all that's left of it.

>overweight frame
slightly yes
>computer screen which is the only source of light
no
>Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass
no
>Doritos on the floor
would love one :/
>your mother will clean it up in the morning
my roommates unfortunatly wont :(
>You live with your mother
have to check again but i think she doesnt live here

im actually doing a phd in engineering mate.

Not a single person on set objected to this stupid piece of shit dialogue. Not one person thought it would be a good idea to approach Nolan and ask him just what the fuck he is saying.

>If I pull that off, will you die?
Just what kind ridiculous question is this? How is this realistic in any way, especially coming from a damn CIA agent? It's like asking if someone will die if you take off their gloves or hair piece.

Let's also not forget that he has NO idea to even indicate this will cause Bane any hard as he questioned earlier "Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask?", so honestly he is just completely jumping to conclusions by asking right away if he will die if it is removed.

>It would be extremely painful
This makes no sense. How can the removal of a mask be painful? His big back story is that he was beaten up when he was a child, so how can the removal of a mask which apparently supplies him with vaporised pain relievers hurt him? Would they ware off instantaneously, as soon as the buckle is undone?

>You're a big guy
This is where it turns to shit. This is where everything goes down the sink and loses it completely. First of all, what does this line have to do with Bane's mask? It feels like they either forgot to film a bunch of lines of they just completely pissed up the editing.

Secondly, how would the CIA agent know this? He didn't even know it was Bane who boarded the plane as he was wearing the hood. There is no way he would have been able to analyse each persons individual height and mass to be able to reach such a statement and deliver it with such confidence. If anything, it makes the CIA agent sound weak as he is purely guessing that Bane is a big person.

>For you
For what? For who? What for? What?

Again, this is a line that is completely out of place. And again like the previous line, Bane has no reason to say this as he was hooded when boarding the plane thus never even got a chance to see how tall the CIA agent is when he was standing up. At the time of delivering this line, Bane was on his knees which is not a fair place or time to judge a persons height.

Another way of interpreting the line would be to add them both together, such as "You're a big guy for me," though this makes even less sense. It indicates fear from the CIA agent, or over-confidence from Bane.

>implying anyone is going to read your blogpost

old busted hotness!

you're a big guy

Redditor.

Nolan is a hack, who would have thought.

The whole movie is a huge neoplatonic manifesto. Take for, example, the scene on the plane and this dialogue (one of the greaterst in the history of film)

-You're a big guy
-For you

Nolan clearly shows how the perception of a quality is something human (for you) as opposed the idea itself of big size. The whole plane is nothing but the ultimate encarnation of the sensible world, and that is precisely why it crashes. Above it, there's this other bigger plane that's actually the world of the Forms, you can see that only the enlightened (that would be, for example, Bane) get to actually see beauty, while CIA is blinded by mundane reality. The whole scene is an invertion of the process souls go before being born, when they forget the things as they have seen it in the ideal world. What's more, the whole concept of deceit that is inherent to the sensible world is depicted by the actions of CIA. Note how quickly Bane realizes he's trying to fool him, by shooting at the air.

You could say the whole movie is a big circle, but a lying circle. The epicentre of the movie is clearly the plane scene, but one has to read it carefully in order not to be confused. The death of Bane is simply an artifice , don't let it distract you.

Bane was interrupted. He meant to say "It would be extremely painful ... for you.

It's still a shitty line but that's how it was written.

if baneposting is dead then I should kill myself. its the only thing that makes me laugh

youtu.be/vwGA_bczTR0?t=35s

BANE I AM WAY TOO YOUNG TO DIE