Is this his comeback against the French host who humiliated him? Getting too hot for her?

Is this his comeback against the French host who humiliated him? Getting too hot for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot.tv/s/-VYEY3
youtube.com/watch?v=nW0RK9ho4XY
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2741786/Good-news-guys-Over-75-women-prefer-FLAB-abs-Sex-therapist-Tracey-Cox-explains-women-DON-T-want-chiselled-perfection-bed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please give Jonah his weight back, it's not funny anymore
look how much he's suffering

What's this look called?

He looks 52 here

No, this is him trying to win back some years. He wouldnt have made it past 50 with that weight.

It's the "I finally sorted out my life" look

Nigga needs to hit the gym and lift some weights though, there's no point being a scrawny fuck

the 1980s

I don't understand how fat people have to make an actual effort to stay at a healthy weight
I'd like to see Jonah's diet on an average day

It sucks that she broke him.

It's hard to think of any sort of other comeback that works after the fact.

The only one I've heard that may have worked is pretending that the translating headphone thing stopped working and making her repeat the joke over and over until it gets awkward for her.

I guess anything other than getting along and laughing with it would make him look bad, there's just no way
also he's clearly very insecure, he couldn't embrace his fatness

The Pelican

Reminds me a little of Bob Dylan, but when Dylan was in his 50s.

JUST at the front, scrambled eggs at the back

>You are arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, your arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks whorishly and expunges in company is unbelievably arrogant. You act shy, but you're not. You're scared. You hate yourself, and you love yourself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a woman who presents herself at her worst to get laughs, in order to free herself from her hang-ups. Everything you does on the screen is therapeutic.

Would THIS have worked?

He'll get fat again don't worry.

Thot: destroyed

He'd prolly make her cry and then he would look like the asshole

Look at the fat and the skinny Jonah, he looks more fulfilled when he was fat

She literally saved his life.

How long until he gets fat again?

All I would say is

>Why would I want to have sex with you?

loaded young adult in a city with fucking good food all around

how else would he not be fat between acting

BEEP BEEP

oddshot.tv/s/-VYEY3

>His smile and optimism: gone.

It's been a long time since i've been to the us, but i remember that lot of americans used to eat at any time of the day.

why ex-fatties always lose their happiness?

Everything addressing the joke is poor form and comes off pathetic.

The best thing to do is to just tell her if she has any "real questions" and move on barely acknowledging what she said.

Let her walk away from it as the person with no class.

someone said "Actually I'd stay, but just for Brad." - that seems like it'd work

coupled together with "but no, do you have any real questions?" would be perfect.

Guys, I think we've solved it!

I like him better fat.

The "it just dawned on me that some people actually DO look better with a bit of extra fat; otherwise their face ages by 20years"

what is your excuse Sup Forums?

explain this look please. His cheeks are still fat. Does right Jonah still have high BF% ?

Nah everyone knows he's still the fat guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=nW0RK9ho4XY

Except that's wrong. Fat people look older when they lose weight because the massive amounts of sugar in their diet has broken down the collagen in their skin reducing the elasticity. They literally aged themselves by being fat slobs.

>*unsheathes .44 Magnum*
>*she shrieks*
>*audience abruptly stops laughing*
>*dead silence*
>I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you with this .44 Magnum pistol.
>*click*
>*audience gasps*
>A .44 Magnum pistol, I'm gonna kill you with this gun. Did you ever see...
>*chuckles*
>...did you ever see what a .44 Magnum pistol can do to a woman's face? I mean it will fucking destroy it. Just blow her right apart. That's what it will do to your face. Now..
>*points gun to her crotch*
>*she starts hyperventilating*
>...did you ever see what it can do to a woman's pussy? That you should see. That you should see what a .44 Magnum's gonna do to a woman's pussy you should see
>*points gun away*
>*faces audience while walking around*
>*french girl is crying*
>I know, I know you must think I'm...you know, you must think I'm pretty sick or somethin', you know, you must think I'm pretty sick. Right?
>*fires shot in the air*
>*audience is panicking*
>You must think I'm pretty sick? Hmm?
>*starts laughing*
>Right? I'll betcha, I'll betcha you really think I'm sick, right?
>*fires another shot*
>You think I'm sick?
>*laughs*
>*fires another shot*
>You think I'm sick? You don't have to answer that...
>*fires several shots*
>points gun at french girl's head
>I'm the interviewer now. You don't have to answer that.

>Now I know what you're thinkin'. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"
>*french girl is sobbing hysterically*
>*she just pissed herself*
>Well do ya, punk?
>*french girl screams*
>*pulls trigger*
>*silence*
>*chuckles and walks away while audience is stunned*

Boo.

But he got roles for being a funny and silly fat guy
I look at him now and he has no marketable look which can fit a certain character. Essentially destroying his career

>"Oh noes not da poor woymnz feewings!"
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house bitch.

he still has his acting skills, charisma and status, hell be fine

new judd apatow jew comedy when?

Can someone post the video where this came from?

>the Kenny Low-Powers

>charisma
It's Jonah Hill, dude.

If you unironically think that frenchie would have broke down you're delusional. She would have ended him like the pathetic fat slob he is if he went on the offensive.

There was no way to win for poor Jonah. He will never recover.

How do you lose weight that fast? Shit man I just can't get it off as fast as that, it feels like it takes ages for even a small change.

count calories

This only works when you don't cook

Watching what you eat and exercise. Its simple but mentally challenging.

I almost feel bad for him. Being unhealthy is the bread and butter of his career. When you hear "starring Jonah Hill", you expect a fat, probably Jewish, guy saying silly stuff. Nobody wants to watch skinny Jonah Hill.

Hill is a multimillionaire, he can afford to have people cook his meals for him, monitor his diet, set his workout regimen, etc. . When you have a team of professionals on your side it's not too hard to get in shape.

Early 90's father

Naturally: Keto + Gym
Unnaturally: Gastro or Lipo

This picture could have been taken in the early 90s. Everything about it makes it look wrong for this decade.

55 year old goony

I have the exact same [after] body type he does. Feels bad. Most women actually prefer it, but the thought of looking just like this smarmy jew just bothers and disgusts me.

PARODY FILM WITH JONAH HILL WHEN

>Most women actually prefer it
Prefer what and compared to what?

based

The best thing to do is not be a disgusting fat fuck in the first place, it's why there's no comeback, because everything she said is truth

I'm a chef, what are you talking about?

Whether I cook or not, I count and do at least 1 hour walk a day.

80s jock casual

just dad my shit up

walking doesn't do jack shit mate. i walk for 8 hours a day for a my job, and i'll still get belly fat if i over indulge in beer or food. if you want any serious change in your body you need more intense workouts

It's really not that difficult. Just cut down on calories and exercise. If you eat smaller meals and exercise, even something as simple as going for 20-minute jogs and walking to places you normally would drive to, you can lose 1 or 2 lbs per week. Also if you drink alcohol, cutting down on it dramatically accelerates weight loss.

>walking doesn't do jack shit mate
Yes it does. It doesn't burn as many calories as running, but it does something.

>and i'll still get belly fat if i over indulge in beer or food.
Not overindulging is kind of implied when he said "count".

You dont walk 8h a day.

compared to fat people of course

Tossed subway and scrambled eggs.

women like fat guys more than muscular ones dude
skinny fucks are the least attractive, especially skinny fats

>You dont walk 8h a day

well part of that time i'm carrying heavy shit while i walk, so if you call that something else then you are right.

The fuck are you talking about? I have seen a shitload of skinny cucks with nearly 10/10s

I have also seen manlets with them, women were a mistake

>women like fat guys more than muscular ones dude
That's a lie.

>skinny fucks are the least attractive, especially skinny fats
Skinny fucks are the second-least attractive. Skinny fats are the worst, no doubt about it. But at the end of the day, your face matters above all else. I could work out until my torso looked like Cristiano Ronaldo, and Jared Leto could practically starve himself in the meantime, guess who women will prefer?

He's still fat in the right pic

none of that matters
all that matters is being tall and having good bone structure
without those you're genetically fucked

>I pity you, I really do and I'll tell you why BECAUSE of that pity. It's not your looks - all women fade like firepits from the burning beauty of their youth to the clumped ashes of middle age and beyond - nor is it your career, I shouldn't have to explain how a position in the media is halitosis for the soul. No, none of those; I pity you because when you look in the mirror you don't see anything. Who are you? Could you tell me? You look and look and look but the face staring back at you loses its features, it doesn't blur but rather it becomes a collage of all the faces you've ever seen, mixing and swapping until you no longer recognise it. You value nothing and as such cannot measure your own self worth against it. You are the antithesis of a human, devoid of meaning, trying to accelerate the speed at which you're going through the wick of your being because it gives you some kind of purpose beyond simply burning out.

Gotta say I was NOT expecting that from him.

"I miss Subway"

I would be miserable too without Subway.

>"shut up, fatty"

Outliers
>That's a lie.
No it's not. There was a post on 9gag comparing fat guys and muscular guys and women favored the fatties. And in some youtube videos you can see it too.
Well true, being tall puts you above everything.

>No it's not. There was a post on 9gag comparing fat guys and muscular guys and women favored the fatties. And in some youtube videos you can see it too.
its just because people on 9gag like brownie points
t.fatty

>and having good bone structure
Can they be deceived if i put a fairly large amount of muscle on?

>guess who women will prefer?
Me.

He should've just ran over to her, knocked her down, sat on her face and farted on it. Sure he might be thrown in jail for assault, but imagine.. NO woman would ever pick on a fat guy again.

only logical response to be quite honest

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2741786/Good-news-guys-Over-75-women-prefer-FLAB-abs-Sex-therapist-Tracey-Cox-explains-women-DON-T-want-chiselled-perfection-bed.html

They don't, fatties have to put on a smile all the time in an attempt to convince people that they're not unhappy all the time.

When someone cracks a fat joke the fatties are always the ones to laugh the loudest, as if nobody will notice.

thats just talking about those guys perfect abs scare girls because they are too good, it doesnt say anything about them prefering fat men

My dad circa 1987.

>Still skinnyfat

He's morphing into Adam Sandler.

>Skinny fats are the worst, no doubt about it

lolno. most normal guys are skinny fat category. height, facial aesthetics, hair come into the picture, as of course does personality and the all important social status/income.

being proper fatty is very different to being skinny fat

No shit it's for a new Netflix series set in 80s

adding muscle is never a bad idea, but bone structure matters most in your face
strong jawline and chin, prominent cheek bones, good symmetry, etc.
surgery is an option now, though

But it does mean that the average woman is more willing to date a fattie than a totally shredded guy. It is in a sense a preference.
Good enough for me.

>French host who humiliated him
Vid?

>that loose neck skin

nah, its more like they are willing to date some skinny guy thats not some bodybuilder, nowhere it says they prefer fat men
trust me i wish they did

Why does this fucker look so care-worn? I swear the dude looks like he was front line infantry in Vietnam.

That's not the same guy, no way.

Daily a reminder that a good tan brings you up several levels of attractiveness. Go buy some melanotan II and just get half an hour of sun every day. People subconsciously perceive you as happier and healthier because you look like you're outside a lot

check the ears. Identical.

Either same dude or a good shoop.