How many GFs you had #2

Let's compare how many girlfriends anons of /int had. Me:

-30 yo
-very introvert, slightly above average looking. Got a beergut with age. Can boost myself and be very extravert and energetic for a while, but need to rest alone afterwards for quite a time
-I've fucked or dated about 25-27 girls in my lifetime, most of them medium-term relationships of 4-6 months as they are the most comfortable for me. It is a so-called 'grace period' of a girl.
- I've shagged Belarusian, Russian and Ukrainian chicks. The Ukrainians are the sexiest, but sluttiest. Whish I had Polish and German women, too. Almost fucked an American girl one time when in the USA, but I was very young then and lacked pickup magic
-Now married to a 20-yo Belarusian girl, very feminine and tender. She shares my crazy fetishes, too.

(I'm not trolling or anything. I've been extremely awkward socially in my teen years, but got over it with lots of work.)

Attached: 12-43.jpg (720x953, 108K)

nice blog

Exactly 0.5 gfs my dear friend.

I've had two. It'd be higher if I didn't shoot myself in the face all the time. I always find a way to fuck it up. Its a miracle Ive managed to get laid. For example:

>in high school
>jewish girl that had broken up with her chad bf who knocked her up
>she wasn't fat anymore but now had massive milf tits
>she's really into me and constantly flirts
>asks me if I want to "drive around" in her bmw after school
>my reply was something like wow nice car, but I have to do blah blah (something I can't even remember)
I think the reason I did this was cause I didn't want to get made fun of for banging a girl who had been slutty and knocked up

>0.5
What does it mean? A handjob?

you are playing in easy mode dude, slav grills are super easy

I've heard this argument before. Are all Euro girls waiting for a prince, really? Who fugs them in the meanwhile then?

Don't forget that all this pickup, fast sex PUA culture was born in the West.

idk im a kissless virgin , but they arent so slutty here maybe 2-3 dicks before marriage. Many also look as they dont like sex at all.

What do you think

>31 yo
> Fucked my right hand countless number of times
> Almost fucked my left hand one time when I was drunk, but I was very young then and lacked puckup magic

29 yo
I have had 5 official girlfriends
one from 15-17
one from 17-18
one from 18-20
one from 20-23
one from 26-the present day

>I didn't want to get made fun of for banging a girl who had been slutty

mean, sluts are sluts for a reason.

24 years old
arguably 1 gf but she was hyperchristian so no sex. she went to a christian college and pretty much immediately married a christian dude so she wasn't bullshitting

ive had other opportunities but nothing else really peaked my interest unless they were infuriating to deal with

-28 yearsveryold
-1 "long" term
-then only several dating with other wmyn

Reminder: having 2+ year gap of no gf isnt considered normie.

Exactly 0 (zero)

Jesus fuck, weren't you saged enough on kasey?

Standard "white" American
Latina
Fling with German

Dating Viet now

Twenty six
Highly extroverted just act stupid and don't care to change my behavior
Four

no man, I just can't think of something funnier to discuss internationally

2 proper ones

27 yo
no gfs
one one-night stand with a crazy fatty

>Highly extroverted
other word: sociopath

why are you still living?

never

3gfs
Have been with 7 girls, one from Canada.

Attached: tiger.png (498x380, 323K)

USA / 24 years old.

I've 'officially' had four girlfriends.

>first GF was from India, dated for 1.25 years
>broke up because she was crazy as fuck

>second GF was Indian-American, dated for 2 years
>broke up because her parents didn't approve of me graduating university a little late

>third GF was Indian, dated for 2 months
>broke up because we'd always been sort of into each other but didn't feel much of a spark when we tried to be a thnig

>fourth GF was Indian, dated for 6 days
>pointless long-distance relationship, she was HOT but we only slept together once anyway

Slept with between 30 and 40 women. Mostly Indian and Latina with a few wh*teoids, two Africans, and an Asian mixed in.

Definitely got the curry fever, though.

-19 years old
-born autistic
-middle easterner
-immigrated to muttland
-girls and boys both made fun of me and I overheard girl classmates ranking me the lowest from chad to loser.
-never had a gf and stopped having serious friends in middle school when I matured slower than other kids.

25 years old

2 relationships

3 sex partners

29 yo
Autistic programmer with serious case of assburger
Still kissles virgin

Attached: UVbTUgD.jpg (400x386, 24K)

Underrated

What are you data mining for?

>6 days

cmon now

N/A
Fuck off normalscum

Eh, we'd dated for a while in winter. I came back home, we talked, decided to "try to make it work."

Gave up after six days.

Define girlfriend. I've had 3 that didn't mind me getting in their panties, but only one that lasted more than two weeks (and that one lasted 18 months).

>20 yo
>Extremely autistic
>In the military pretty /fit/

I have had sex with 4 prostitutes. Never had sex or dated normal women

Attached: 9433573.png (466x393, 100K)

3 gfs (2 whites and one of mixed race), fucked a dozen girls (mostly whites, polish, hungarian, german and portuguese heritage mostly) . All of them multiple times.
24 yo
used to be extrovert, now introvert. Depressive and broke. Never had a job for more than a couple of months, uni dropout twice. I'm above average looking, but Brazilians are literally goblins, so there's that.

Attached: 1519273910669.png (974x522, 31K)

I know. Kids and teens are so cruel. Thanks to this site though I no longer care what others think.

Do real itlian women look like Valentina Nappi?

The only gf I've had was imaginary and she fucking ditched me like I meant nothing to her

Attached: 1491077598915.png (601x601, 401K)

sounds like me

are you a proud sepples man too?

>28
>0

>24 years old
>zero girlfriends

Attached: IMG_0807.jpg (679x792, 100K)

where did you meet your belarusian wife ? on internet ?

Some people can learn to deal with the solitude. It's not comfortable, obviously, but you find ways to deal with it.