You lied to me Sup Forums. This movie wasn't bad at all

You lied to me Sup Forums. This movie wasn't bad at all

>trusting a Taiwanese foot fetish forum

its actually a good ass film probably the best marvel film - all yall saying iron man are blinded by nostalgia

It wasn't good at all either!

at the very least has the best villain in the history of the MCU, by far.

True

Not disagreeing but what makes him the best villain so far

marvel villains are notoriously underwritten in MCU movies - they're mostly there to be defeated (although I liked ultron more than most people did despite that)

vulture was a very likable villain had a motive that was very relatable and made sense, and did things that also made sense (he didnt give a woman a brain tumor)

and then he turns out to be peter's crush's dad? unexpected and PERFECT for a movie from a highschooler's perspective

basically he was just very well executed. i liked the design too, when he first picks up spider man outta the sky and it zooms in on his vulture mask its pretty good. and then later with the traffic light, basic stuff but well done.

>Believing this board when it comes to movies
Don't worry, you'll learn. I learned not to listen to this board after watching Mad Max Fury Road. Then I saw how well liked Her is here. I'm not falling for that shit again. I've never watched GoT or Rick and Morty but they're probably decent shows too

it was awful

No it wasn't

This shit hole has been infested by DKEKS what do you expect?

* DCucks

Loki was better

agreed loki is the best villian

It's the best movie I've seen this year, or at the least tied with Ghost Story. I'm hoping Blade Runner takes the crown but I doubt it will.

give me a torrent website so I can watch movies with you, Sup Forums

>the only complaints on here were reee diversity, and then 800 threads falsly calling it a flop

why wouldn't you assume it was at least half?

*half decent

*half-shit

by not being totally shit basically

no he fucking wasn't Tom Hiddleston is a fucking hack

DCucks calling this a flop is the one of the funniest things I've seen
>$738 million on a $175 million budget
Made it's budget back many times more than BvS and Man of Steel
>Going to beat Suicide Squad next week
>When you take away Wonder Woman's China gross Homecoming has made $30 million more with WW having been released over a month earlier