Trump badly losing the Catholic vote

And they're 25 percent of the electorate.

it's that commie pope of theirs, I knew letting the Irish in was a mistake!

mexicans. not white catholics.

Wrong. Im catholic. We all voting for Trump.

You can't be a Christian and vote Democrat. One of the main goals of modern liberalism is erasing Christianity from the public consciousness.

And Trump is Christian how?

probably those catholics who claim to be catholic but dont go to church and have sex before marriage

I guess your one opinion disproves the surveys that include hundreds of people

asshat

Nope. I'm not either. But I recognize the value of Christianity to American culture, and believe it should be protected. Trump seems to feel that way as well.

Lol! Myself and my entire family (big one) are Catholic and we're all voting Trump.

more like cucktholics

Also Catholic.
Also voting Trump.

People would really have to ignore Clintons past to want her and planned parenthood to expand.

Maybe... Mexicans are Catholic or something?!?!?!

>Mexican """""""""Catholics""""""""""
Fuck their half-Azteca death cult shit.

I don't see how voting GOP helps Christianity.

All the Republicans ever do with religion is pervert it to advance a message of hatred (against almost everybody) and promote selfish greed.

Why would pro-life people vote Clinton?

Don't know why- Hills VP is a globalist, abortionist sympathizer. Wake up Catholix
He also is inbilled in the DNC scam

Actually, theere were articulates from different sources saying why a catholic shouldnt vote for hillary, and those articles were approved by the church. they were in spanish by the way.

>Caring about a bunch of dogma, mary worshiping, heretics

Catholics created the word "heresy", friendo.

Liberal catholics are like liberal jews: Most aren't practicing

Trump is protestant, Presbyterian to be precise.

You are living in the past, friend. Conservatives just want their culture to survive at this point. You have been brainwashed into thinking that anything pro-western civilization is racist.

So you prefer to have Christianity completely destroyed, if the alternative is some percentage of Republican politicians are "perverting" your specific view of what the religion should be.

Christianity is just a really successful cult, but America NEEDS it to be the glue that holds our society together culturally.

Catholic. Voting Trump. I think it's wrong to kill babies.

It's only wrong to kill white babies

>catholic

so in other words, mexicans and atheists?

Why do shills always use such horrible reaction gifs. Its like you picked them up straight from reddit and tumblr.

Catholic here. Switched my vote to Hillary after trump's disgusting remarks and inability to change.

Nice memes.

Because most catholics are Hispanic

>Catholic
>Heretical
Is this bait?

Then you aren't a Christian. Sorry.

>catholic voting Democrat
>democrats hate catholics
Can you be any more of a cuck?

>surveys

CTR get off pls

>Catholic here. Switched my vote to Hillary

We thank you for your patronage, fallen one.

And Republicans love Catholics?

Does it matter? They will preserve the religion. Catholic and protestant.

If Hillary picks for the Supreme Court, Christianity will be something you can only do behind locked doors in 20 years.

I'm confused. I thought catholics were anti-abortion?

Cucktholic

Catholics are fucking faggots and so is their pope.

fucking catholics get out. There is a reason why our founding fathers hated them.

This. Nobody expects the spanish inquisition.

At the same time he can win the center voters.

He will only lose a few on the right wing in reality.

0/10

Funny that, almost all Mexicans are Catholic.

Catholicism doesn't belong in the States.

This.

Ben Franklin knew what was up with them Papists.

Yep. Catholics are loyal to the pope, not the USA.

what have catholics brought America? italians brought crime with the mafia. irish brought potato nigger stuff and democrats like ted kennedy(1965 immigration act). mexicans bring shit skin thirdworld stuff

Your founding fathers were the beggining of the cancer liberalism anyway.

Fuck your shitty founding fathers.

>pope says it isn't Christian to build walls
>literally a book in the Bible about a guy who builds a wall while being ridiculed (Nehemiah)

yea. FUCK personal liberties and freedom. I wish the pope (pbuh) could rule over us.

>mexicans are 25% of burger voters

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're forgetting about the large amount of Irish cucklics

>hur hur we invented freedom
Why are Americans so dumb?

Catholic. Voting trump

I never claimed we did, but now I can see you are trolling, here take your (you)

>implying 99.99 percent of Catholics in the u.s aren't mexicans/south americans

>>pope says it isn't Christian to build walls

Yeah, I'm tired of the Mexican """Catholic""" meme. They are mostly irreligious. Most retain some cultural identity with it, but they don't really know much about it, much less follow it.

Yes; and to whom is the pope loyal.

That's pretty much all born Catholics, excepting the weirdo Latin fedora converts.

Yeah but the Mexican Catholics are different, they've got all kinds of weird Indio and death-cult shit mixed in with their Catholicism and it's very disturbing. The Catholic sub-cult of Santa Muerto is fucked up.

>heretics
Nigga, its you lot that are the heretics for abandoning the one true church. And yes I am aware of how ironic this is, coming from a bong.

>the one true church
What does that mean?

Catholic or gtfo.

This is why Trump is so based.
he says he's never asked for forgiveness
he says "two corinthians."
he goes up against two ministers and the son of a preacher.
...wins the evangelion vote.

That doesn't explain it. Let me help you, brother:
>the one true church - the church to which Jesus gave his authority in the Great Commission
Now, how does this refer to the Roman Catholic Church?

and Catholic in politics ain't shit anymore: Pelousi, Biden, Ryan. fuck off.

The Catholic church hasn't been legitimate since the Babylonian Captivity.

The Roman Catholic Church can trace its lineage back to Peter. Can your church do that?

One. True. Church. Come home sinners!

It doesn't. But Catholicism has power. It has wealth. It has the largest number of Christians worldwide. And it had crusades.

There is always a hope that they'll be a Pope who isn't cucked and will call another one. For all the little differences, in the end, Christians are Christians.

But you gotta be where the party's at brother.