/got/ general

Gin Alley edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E M I L I A

DABIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDD FINISH MY SERIES FOR ME

Where is the Army of the Dead's primary hive clusters?

JONERYS

"lord snow" needs to get the fuck out of my show

larpers are faggots and they're gay

also dany

MUH CASTLE!

Reminder that Randyll defeated prime Bobby in a duel.

GODS I WAS STRONG my ass.

Hey D&D, can you watch my magnum opus for a minute please? I'll be right back.
Thanks

>boatsex in four hours
>Emilia's face when

dany

The desinerd leaks made me happy

They're so amazingly retarded but fit so well

I hope they're real

Why do people want Caloreesi to be the Queen?

B E A U T I F U L

>I'll be right back.

lol

MUH DRAGONS

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME D&D

Robert was a bigger cuckold than Jorah.

GOT/ASOIAF podcast suggestions?

aaggghhh...

>tfw I've just read a post by a Jaime/Brienne shippers with thousands of notes that called Tormund a sexist shitlord because he objectifies Brienne by calling her a beauty and wanting her babies
wew

Shhhh, don't speak the truth, it triggers Bobbyposters

ET TU SANSA ?!

Boat sex will be trash. Emilia will never be nude for this show again.

aaagh

Oh boy I cant wait for Jon and Daario Naharis to meet and fight for the love of the queen as well

>/got/ rn are targshits complaining about based bobby b
When the brothers come you will all be crying.

The tears are coming

>Daario Naharis

Suspiciously absent from the leaks

baldmove

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS FUCKING EDMURE ?

daario's been slayin that dornish poosi

>the absolute state of joneryscucks

He didn't have enough prep time.

shut up faggot

>Literally Bran's lvl without magic
>MUH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE'S A MONSTER

jonsafag meltdown already started?

because they're the kind of idiots who voted for Bernie Sanders because they think the government can just fix your entire life for you. "WE'RE GONNA BUILD A BETTER WORLD YAAAAY"

>their faces when people still get sick and die even though yaaassss kweeeeen is supposedly in charge

aghh

In my heart

Who?

t. D&D

Muh castle !

Radmure is too cool to bother getting involved with this shitshow

More important: WHERE'S STANNIS?

Radmure will come to us when we most require it, brother.

Is Jon Snow just a cuck version of Aragorn?

Moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun. It is known.

>WHERE'S STANNIS?

Season 8 big reveal

>be rhaegar targaryen
>be next in line for the iron throne
>have a prosperous rule ahead of you
>able to rally the realm to defeat the Others
>nah fuck that shit
>MUH PROPHECY
>think with my penis
>get my chest caved in
>get my family and elia's children slaughtered
>get my dynasty annihilated
>leave realm in chaos
>weaken westeros for Other invasion
>'heh at least i got that pusy though'

truly the prince that was promised

and keep calling robert a cuck, i dont care about him and it doesn't change the fact that rhaegar was a monumental retard

just fap to that one movie she was in.. some tit actions and her moaning while masturbating under the sheets i think

so why would jaime go north? what can he possibly even do there?

I couldn't care less about your dumb shipping games you retarded reddit loser.
Just pointing out that there won't be any fap material obtained from this.

He's the cuck in the North.

Decomposing

Fight

he's probably in season 8 and shows up when danny's full army shows up in winterfell to battle the night king, he just wasn't named in the leaks

Dany.

Night king can now travel anywhere on Plaentos and turn everyone undead cause of Dany

She's doomed Essos and everywhere else to save friends.

He gets in an argument with Cersei because he wants to fight the walkers for their child, so he goes north to do that. Fight.

he can't fight

>Oi, look what we've got here.

I dunno

We've still yet to see Daario and Euron in the same scene

obligatory

>b-but we don't care about the sex, p-promise!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

If jonerys is so predictable, how come no one's ever managed to theorize how, when, why and where they'll meet in the books?

Well he can command then

FUCK Essos and FUCK Essosi people

leaks confirm we'll see emilia's boobies from side for few seconds
it's more than enough for me

>implaying daario isn't euron=darkstar

Fuck Brienne

Is /ourguy confirmed for boatsex finale?

This happened when it was revealed that it's a short scene with only slight side boob.

REMINDER OF THE PROPHECY DANNY WON'T BECOME QUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY

>Winter has come to King's Landing
>Danny metaphorically reaches Throne Room but doesn't sit on the Iron Throne
>Instead Danny goes North

Leakfag for season 8. Don't need to believe me for all I care but if you want some good plot point that happen :
- Euron goes to the Iron Bank, and tries to get a loan, but the iron bank tells him that another claimant has already gotten aloan, and that they no longer support Cersei. Euron then says something along the lines of : "Well I'll find another way to get the golden company to Westeros" to which the lords of the iron bank say that they're already enroute to Westeros. We then see a shot of a large fleet, transporting at least 20 000 men. They land at King's Landing, they tell Cersei that they're here to help her, sent by the iron bank. We then see the gates of King's Landing opening, and then we get a look at the leader of the golden company ; a man with Blue hair a lot of people will recognize.
That's all I got for season 8. If I ever get anything else any good sites I can post them on?

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THESE FANFICS AS IF THEY WERE LEGIT LEAKS FUCK OFF

kek. she probably allowed a few seconds of frontal shots but you won't get much from her.

that scene of Cersei fucking Euron intercutting with Jaime fucking Brienne would be the greatest thing ever committed to screen

beeing this retarded

BOATSEX LEAKED HOLY SHIT
REPEAT
BOATSEX SCENE LEAKED

ded

I fuged your woman and bred her with my children.
Your best friend had raised him.
Do you mad?

It's only predictable because it finally happened. People were complete denial when those scripts came out. Before that, a ton of people were saying how she would forget about Westeros altogether since she's been stuck overseas so long, so they'd never meet.

>goes to fight for his son
>fucks ugliest woman of the show
Why do some people hate Jaime THIS much?

Reminder that Rhaegar is a cuck because his wife had sex with the mountain.

what does robert have to do with the rest of your post

>Stannis
>dead

Moon = wife of sun, sun gives light and ends the night

Nysa nysa = love of azor ahai, azor hai wields light bringer and ends long night

Moon gets close to sun, cracks and releases Dragons, dragons = lightbringer

Nysa Nysa gets close to Azor Ahai gets stabbed and he receives Lightbringer

delet this

I'm shorry, but did Littlefinger already die? Oh, that'sh right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it hashn't aired. Doesh not having control before the finale count as a losh? Is that what you're shaying? Because if you're shaying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make thish posht when the sheason is shtill on? Littlefinger is shtill alive right now and he hash been the besht tactician in Weshteros for how many yearsh now? He'sh playing one of the worsht houshes in GoT who jusht happen to have an advantage because they're feeding off the energy of playing in Winterfell. But you know what? They shtill fucking shuck. Littlefinger ish one of the besht fucking charactersh in GoT, he went 13-3 lasht year and would of won the North if Shansha didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topicsh like thish. You know why? Becaushe you're going to be embarrasshed when Littlefinger winsh and shomeone bumpsh thish topic. Oh look at that, Arya Schtark got into a fight with her shishter, jusht like Lysha did. Are you a fucking drunk laddeh? Are you retarded? Are you autishtic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on thish board again and I'm fucking sherioush. I almosht have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-CIA topicsh because you're a faggot hater who doeshn't like Littlefinger because he'sh good. Fuck you, be good at shomething in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll theshe fucking fans on the board, like I give a fuck. It'sh so easy to shpot out your poshts now, you're a retard. Alwaysh doing shtupid shit like thish. Why don't you try to be a good poshter? Jusht for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like thish. That'sh just you, you're alwaysh right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are off the table ash well.

>I fuged your woman and bred her with my children
What a catch. Both Rhaegar and Bobby were fucking blind.

why is she so cute bros

Nah Jon will cuck him

>Over 70 post
>not one Bobby post

I'm disappointed

>a man with blue hair a lot of people will recognize
please be real and don't fuck this up dabid

the absolute state of bobbycucks

needs BLACKED logo 2bh

The ending of the leak is such bait if it's real D&D deserve to be raped by a pack of niggers.

what are you nigers doing right now and for the next 4 hours?