Was it just another level of the Matrix?

Was it just another level of the Matrix?

yes

Yes.

No

No

In a manner of speaking. Zion was in the real world, but it was still part of the error correcting mechanisms of the Matrix.

Why would you care? It's just a movie.

it's the future if madam president had won

The only one who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes is the one at the very top of it.

At this point with all these Matrix within Matrixes, what's the point of trying to escape when you will always doubt if your new reality is even real?

Daily reminder that the first movie is the only one worth watching

its just some dumb movie people pretend to be deep

No. This was a theory proposed by people who didn't understand the movies.

Fucking kill yourself Sup Forumsedditor.

Exactly. And now you have to start asking who these people casting shadows on the wall are, and why they want you to think there are more realities and why you should want to escape the reality you are in.

Zion was not a computer simulation, but it was another level of control.

He's having a huge orgy at his place later, well at least that's what many of us have heard.

that doesnt even make sense

thats so deep user its almost like you just had your first philosophy class

yeah. but it was the ghetto part. so they didn't give a fuck

>find out you're just a battery hooked up to a virtual simulation
>le mysterious giganigga tells you he can give you freedom
>yeah cool
>turns out freedom is dancing to techno music in a literal cave with stinking shitskins

>"Yo nigga, what is the matrix"
>"can't be explained. You have to experience it yourself :^)"
>redpill
>giganigga explains perfectly what the matrix is
>":^))))"
Aside from that, it remains one of my favourites cyberpunk kino.

no and only plebians think it is

Neo can control and sense the machines because him being The One and going on that journey is apart of their population control scheme, it would be beneficial to this end if he could still connect to the matrix without being physically plugged in and probably also defend himself against squids so they probably just put a wifi connection in his plugs

if he had his "reality" warping abilities in the "real world" he would be manifesting them in different ways rather than in ways only related to interfering with The Machines network

One I finished watching trilogy, I accepted my own transition MTF of course.

Morpheus was the false prophet who proclaimed the false messiah (anti-christ) Neo.

This is because In the final film Neo temporarily helps to bring in a fasle peace ("...It will last...as long as it can...").

Neos peace is actually a final prison which is also not going to work, then the jig is up at the end and the big man JC (GOD in flesh) comes back and slaps NEO as he melts (Haddith) - because he never existed in the first place and all of this is just a multilayered dream of collective stupification and denial of god or sth.

-Michael Scott

What do you think was meant by offering "the red pill". What was it that the humans wanted that the machines couldn't offer?

>Power over others.

If you say so.