Predict major events that will happen in the last few months of 2016

Predict major events that will happen in the last few months of 2016.

(I.e. Terrorist attacks, election results, celebrity deaths, etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oL7GOG_bNfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assassination attempt on President-Elect Trump that leaves him alive, but disfigured.

before Obama leaves office, Russia will make another excursion into Ukraine

Digits confirm.

OP will get banned for spamming this thread.

15 year anniversary 9/11 attack.

Famous transgender activist gets caught on tape crying about how they regret doing the surgery.

only in the best timeline

if I dont get a nationalist president with an eyepatch in my lifetime then I'm gonna be pissed

I lose my virginity

US Civil war followed by the appointment of a Libertarian president and 30 years of peace in the US. Fuck the rest of the world, they can sort their own shit out.

Most insane suggestion in the thread.

Hello fellow kids I also "dab" the cannabis oil as you can see from my expression.

Cyber attack on Us or German banks blamed on Russians (who knows if they really did it or not) causing economic chaos/collapse and starting WWIII

Muslim "day of Rage" in america at public k-12 schools

Race Riots in america

Popoc or w/e its name is the volcano next to Mexico city blows its top off

Ayy lmao intervention to stop the inauguration of Hitlery KKKlinton.

trump wins big
bengals make playoffs
rip jimmy carter

check em

I imagine if another act of terrorism happens in Germany of France, the chances of which are pretty high (especially considering the weird messages we've been getting from Germany), then another more carefully planned assassination attempt on Merkel's life will happen, and possibly succeed.

>thinly veiled dubs thread
>>Sup Forums

9/11 major hurricane strike

youtube.com/watch?v=oL7GOG_bNfQ

mite b cool

Quads say Hillary will win.

Hahaha like bullets can hurt The Donald you pleb.

In all seriousness there is going to be mass shooting/ bombing committed by BLM or an a more an extreme member, which will cause rednecks and conservative people to go on a mass hatred against them while progressives while defend them. The fallout of this will be Hilary elected this November with all liberal voter's (retards) and blacks and other unsavoury minorities voting for her.

And for this Hilary Clinton will be written about in the history books as the saviour of unclean, and the first step in wiping out the white people, I hope they keep the liberals alive long enough so they can eventually toughen up and fight back in one last hoorah to and try and overthrow the niggers. Who knows the saying is "one white man is worth 1000 niggers'
Abraham Lincoln

Easy there buddy, it's good to be optimistic, but everything has its limits.

Bob Dylan will die.

all of this or pick one

More niggers getting rustled (blm), Hillary killing someone and securing the presidency through rigged election. The race war will also start to emerge.

Backpage can always make prophesy reality.

Bruce Jenner an heroes because he regrets the transition and his shitty show got cancelled.

HOLY SHIT

checked m8

Holy fuck those digits.

These bomb ass dubs say I eat a bowl of lucky charms on November 2nd, 2016

W E W
E
W

israel will be bombed ! RIP kikes

pls no

Don't you dare say that shit, that man is a god and is immortal.

Probably another terrorist attack in September, in France.

France kinda unlucky.

Also Hillary is "democratically" elected, losing the popular vote, and immediately takes steps to ban the AR-15, magazines over 10 rounds and certain types of ammo through executive order. Congress protests at first but does nothing because of mysterious "anonymous death threats." Protests ensue and quickly turn violent.

An 'AR-15' will be used.

>two barrels of 00 buckshot

Hispanics become white.

Pick a side Brazil

*Nods to self*
Our niggers aren't as bad as yours.

You're people have a history of cowardice, what can we expect from you know? You don't exactly have the war prestige us Brits have.

Germany goes full civil war after the militarily fails to assassinate her. The Merkel Youth death squads wipe out all kraut shit posters, but ultimately the EU collapses after President Elect Trump pledges support to the rebels.

The Germans will not fail to kill Merkel plebl

This

>Fuck the rest of the world, they can sort their own shit out.
Yeah that worked out real well the last time we tried it.

Yellowstone will erupt. Double digits confirm this.

Thanks for thatl pic, I actually laughed out loud

kek
you dumbasses really have no fucking idea.

>trump wins election
>niggers get mad
>rioting in major northern cities
>beans get mad increased racial tention in the south west
>Russia reengages Ukraine
>Merkel gets assassinated

Hey Israel no OK? No

I'm sorry son. But it's not up to me anymore

Brexit plan announced, article 50 to not be triggered until 2020

>going to sting websites

It's happening faggot stfu

It won't. Kek won't allow it.

Paula Dean heart attack

Keith Richards.

I'll get laid for the first time in 5 years. but shell be a disgusting hambeast and i wont enjoy it and suicide myself later

She succ me

ALL IS LOST

Reroll

Well what do you know? Looks like this year's gonna be alright after all.

We really do be in for it not friends

KEK HAS FORSAKEN US

Hillary barely wins, terrorist attack in Belgium and France, Hillary finishes the preparations for WW3 against China and Russia, by drawing in Australia with a false flag attack from "China".

This shit is old news you fucking idiot.

Also, there is a 97.36 % that Hillary rigs the election, with the help of people on the inside.

No... Please...

ruined my night

>by drawing in Australia with a false flag attack from "China".
I'LL GET THE ROPE
HANG THE
C
H
I
N
K
S

Trump wins by a small margin, BLM attack him on his walk to the white house, Secret Service kill a few niggers, BLM ends due to meme magic

I'll try. Hillary will win by rigging the election. Plenty of people will be upset and there will be organized groups causing domestic violence while Australia is attacked by some bullshit false flag. We will lose all civilian self interest. Freedom traded for security etc. Women become solidified as leading roles while men basically become second-rate citizens. You already see this happening.

STOP IT KEK PLEASE

Hilary wins. Bill finally succumbs to Hilary's soul-draining in the early hours of December 3rd 2016. Hilary dies suddenly soon afterwards of a stress-related stroke. Obongo called back into the White House.

Check em and screenshot this post lads.

>The fallout of this will be Hilary elected this November

>Hillary barely wins
>drawing in Australia with a false flag attack from "China"

>Hillary will win by rigging the election
>while Australia is attacked by some bullshit false flag

May god have mercy on our souls

Do not fret child, for you are stuck in this timeline and because of it Qek blesses the other ones.

>zeeeq

Was just reading Ezekiel

It gets worse, not better. Eventually there will be worse candidates. Men like you and me at this point literally go into hiding opinions. All fire goes out of us. Like snow on the hopeful harvest.

I need not check them, this is just the beginning - the continuation of something great.

Hillary will have a stroke and shart her pants during the debates.

>b-britbongs and their sh-shitposting ami...right, guys...?

CHINA ATTACK

Hillary will be taken out of the election after leaked video of her screaming profanities about minorities while meeting with saudis. Bernie will become the next president after Trump mellows since the establishment will be changed and he doesn't want to keep spending.

Since Bernie isnt a warhawk, Germany or France will be hacked (false flag) to raise tensions with Russia via NATO and propaganda will start flowing to war with Russia and it feel more legit than election sound bites so a lot of people will take the bait.

Russia will be annoyed as fuck and broker a trade deal with Iran or China as a result.

the Philippines will become aggro towards its neighbors and China as duerte or whatever will start abusing his power externally.

there will be a major pipeline leak in the Midwest pissing a lot of people off.

Trump will be assassinated by hunting 'accident'. This will lead the charge for more gun control and solidify Hillary as the president as no one else can hope to stand up to her at this point.
The GOP will be largely dissolved or fall apart leaving the Democrats as the largest and most influencial, it will be labeled a terrorist organization by Hillary due to the (totaly legit and not made up) ties with the KKK and other domestic terror organizations.
We will find the key to infinite power, it is the old presidents and their eternal spinning in their graves.

Why the fuck do idiots do this pose? Is it some fucking illuminegro sign?

I predict that there will be a huge quake in southern california on 10-22, the deathtoll will surpass 5000, Trump will come to the rescue & turn this state red. Obama will be in hawaii or hiding under his desk, hillary will be taking care of bill and/or munching her "assisstant" cooch.

are you from the future of mike pence copies?

The Democrat attempt on my life has left me scarred.

I feel like if merkill gets assassanated, hillary will spin it to gather a large number of votes. Hell I bet killary hires someone to do it

Incirlik Falls

Wait what happens to kaine?

Trump wins in a Reagan-like landslide and saves the white race. Also, I meet a qt 3.14 this week.

Nobody even thinks to ask

we all get laid

I think the dollar will crash soon

Witnessed.

I've easily bought 30 prostitutes off of backpage and have never been stinged.

Have you been stocking up food. sHould I be getting them food crates from the filter man

This. Alex Jones has been talking about this possibility for a while. And it's discussed in the campaign office. A false flag BLM attack to make blacks either "scared to vote" or incite a race war from whites who don't know it's a false flag. Obama declares martial law and there's a recount because of the threats to blacks