I hate the fact that's cool to be black these days

I hate the fact that's cool to be black these days.

I hate this hip-pop fuckin' influence on white-fuckin'suburbia.

And I hate Tabitha Soren and all there Zionist MTV fucking pigs telling us we should get along. Save the rhetorical bullshit Hilary Rodham Clinton cuz it ain't gonna fuckin' work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GnAfUn-iEU
youtube.com/watch?v=lPP8oVeB8Xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I, too, just watched American History X.

>all there Zionist MTV fucking pigs
>there

THEIR

You know, just because American History X is right on a lot of things, does not mean you have to agree with it, Which is why every opinion matters.

Ironically Edward Furlong is half Mexican.

i watched it when i was 12 and it basically redpilled me.

If you understand what I just wrote, than you understand why the Nazis had to be stopped.

Lol. Man, America made 'em sweat a hell.
And it still does today. And Still not

Just like me. I look more like a White boy too. You know antisemitism is also favoring one side if you are half.

I laugh, yes, a White Christian nation is ultimately the best government and democracy.

Nobody can not proven it wrong. Why do people what to come to America and the west so much? Because, if we went to their countries it isn't a White Christian based country.

The best movie scene ever is Edward Furlong blowing the smoke in that black guy's face.

At that time, Romper Stomper and Pariah were also worth watching (the latter was kinda funny).

*And they still not rioting, setting everything on fire.

If you guy had trouble like they do, you would already have bombed the place.

So don't bitch about it.

I bet you're a good working man, or a neckbeard doing nothing.

In both ways, you most still fund thoses zionist you're bitching about.

I have subscribed to your blog, keep up the good work OP!

That character was an effeminate boy, he literally suck black cock in that film.

also the story is about how a Nazi falls in love with a Black guy in prison.

It's a 'Black' comedy full of innuendo references to dick.

On that note I watched the VMAs for a second and there's so many black people it's on BET. And people say racism is real.

"Mexican" is a nationality, not a race, dipshit.

When the Anglo Americans rise up again to hold down the fort of the western civilization. The world will will be a better place. Hitler fucking was scared of Anglo Americans. Christians came from Jewish beliefs to form Christians. And he is killing Jews left and right.

If you are a Nazi just believe in the White Christian ideology as a based to all western civilizations. but dont be a bigot about it...

I forgot, true story bro.

That was a good movie

>White boy
1. Why are you capitalising white?
2. Why do you call yourself a boy? Do you have no self respect?

Lol. Yeah sure.... Dude, America was the land of liberty back in the 70's. Now can't even collect your fucking rainwater. Tell about how you're so great. Your two party system is a joke, your elections are a fucking reality show (Which is still worst than Honey Booboo) You're funding the very same people you fight, your armies are made of men who dno't understand the basic principle of life, How can they understand war?

America is far from being great.
You're attitude, and nothing else will destroy this country.

And God won't do shit to help you guys.

Grammar Skinhead*

>cool to be black
it isn't?

Still better than actual skinhead, faggot.

Was American History X the most prophetic film of its age?

It is. OP is just jealous. I bet he feel inferior.

Don't worry OP, now surgeons can fix your problems.

Sorry, backwards Chad, we don't get the approved edited version available only for your country, Germany, Sweden, and the rest of the EU.

coming from a bunch of dog fuckers in the north. kek.

Pariah (1998), proper hardnuts

stop leaf posting in my thread.

> youtube.com/watch?v=2GnAfUn-iEU

But it's a blue pilled film

Watch this faggot
> youtube.com/watch?v=2GnAfUn-iEU

It's what your favorite film is about, sorry you're too stupid to understand what they're doing in that film.

literally watching this movie right now.

only the veneer.

The ending seemed to imply not to relax around blacks.

Nope

Everything he said applies to Canada too you fucking shitposting turd.

Tabitha what now

more like he visits toilets suck black cock.

Well, being White and being hispanic gives you the right to say things nobody can. I am the new America. Even I know that the USA was formed by white people of Christian ideologies. This is something I for one want to protect. Look at Mexico. A country with good Christian people, but they are fucking so corrupted that Mexico is the most dangerous country.

I was referring to the found beliefs of America. A bunch of White Christians, Agnostics, Spiritualists, and Atheists. Who said all men are created equal, but lets still understand, yeah. It better be White.

>australian history X
>apex gang tries to steal ed nortons commodore
>he tackles and holds one of them down while the police take 57 minutes to arrive
>eventually he is charged with assault and kidnapping of a minor, and harassing a refugee
>spends the next 5 years in prison

>these days
its been like that for over 10 years

>Calls me a faggot
>Tells me to watch something about faggotry in prison with niggers

Ireland, pls stop, I'm worried about you...

kek

to bad surgeons cant fix your shit genes yet.

Yeap, But I don't act like my country is great. I know it sucks, and I apologize for it.

in a few years itll be cool to be white...
all the black girls will want white men..
youll see.

save this post

>The Apex gang

lmao couldn't niggers choose a better name for their gang?

At least crips and bloods sound cool

this imprisons the leaf

It's a purple pill

it's known

reminder in Canada bestiality is legalized, but 2d waifu lolis are banned

LOL there is nothing about the political or social climate that makes what you say seem possible.

>Apex is a street gang in Melbourne, Australia. It was formed in 2012.
>in 2012

Why can't you just assemble a big meat grinder and throw them there? Judging by photos these are some faggots with their caps askew. I bet they like rap music and think they're cool.

And the moral of the story is: hate solves nothing.

Wait actually it's don't stand up to black people or you will die white bwoy

I remember being in school and I has a Jewish teacher who talked about the holocaust for a month. I didn't want to see that shit. Fucking depressing as fuck. I liked the teacher. But, he would ask me why I was watching it in front of the class. Then I realize I a little more on the white boy side of the spectrum..

you fucking retard. you think green peace can't reach canada or what? We have laws like everybody. Sexual offender is a sexual offender, no matter what he did offended.

>Norton gets out of prison and he finds that not much has really changed in five years
>he drives the post-apocalyptic highways of the Australian outback, fending off attacks from nomadic tribes
>Finally he comes to the aid of an encampment besieged by the warlord humungus

They say that, but IMO the main character and his brother literally did nothing wrong with whole movie and still ended up fucked by system / killed by a nigger

>dipshit.
underrated comment. Wall is 3 feet lower.

The kikes really fucked up with this movie. It just goes to show you that they are fundamentally alien to us and don't understand.

What did you feel at the end of this movie after the final scene? Did you feel a crushing sense of white guilt or did you feel like niggers really are animals?

I love it when they make these movies because to make it convincing they have to put these evil truths into the mouths of the villains in the movie like Derek's speech. What in that speech did he say that isn't obviously true and known to any sane White American?

youtube.com/watch?v=lPP8oVeB8Xc

>being from Poland

Gets me the same right.

>You was oppressed black man ?

That sucks but my grandparents were forced to dig graves/trenches for nazis

and then oppressed by soviet jews

Shuts them up everytime

But the moment you say the word Jew you're a tin foil nut job.

Then you explain that communism was lead by kikes

>ho boy we got a nut job tinfoil hat over here!

You could Clockwork Orange their asses on this shit and they still reject it. Maybe its because I'm in Evangelical land. They'd butcher their own children if a pair of curly sideburns told them to.

skinheads are degenerate useful idiots
pic related is how a WN should be/act

GLR is the ultimate goal for Americans, yeah. I'm not going to shit on skins though.