Although speaking the romance tongue of their masters the Australian settlers in eastern france have risen up in...

Although speaking the romance tongue of their masters the Australian settlers in eastern france have risen up in Rebellion with international support.
The Franco-Australian peoples mostly occupy the Red Regions but small pockets also occupy the Light Blue Regions.
strawpoll.me/15283807
strawpoll.me/15283807
strawpoll.me/15283807

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x513, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15283668/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Australian Swiss Norwegian alliance
Make it happen in real life too please

Attached: Ahnold.png (397x316, 188K)

>Although speaking the romance tongue of their masters the Australian settlers in eastern france have risen up in Rebellion with international support.
No, you didn't. Stop being mad because France played you like a fiddle.
Boycotting this thread.

Attached: 1505100591164.png (211x239, 4K)

malta got annexed by the norwegian-swiss-australian-newzealandic commonwealth

Attached: 1127.png (1024x513, 839K)

strawpoll.me/15283668/r
strawpoll.me/15283668/r

not a commonwealth you just annexed NZ

It was vetoed by Castile and the Batavian Republic.

meant to reply too

you only vetoed the rebellion off the netherlands

Invade Greece and join our Union then

Hungarians trapped in the French territory happily support their former allies in this conflict.

Attached: hungarian revolt.png (1024x513, 815K)

Actual map for when the Aussie rebellion inevitably fails for the 300th time.
I hereby declare this game over. It's getting too autistic.

Attached: 1521223935753.png (1024x513, 879K)

>all these butthurt australo-hungarians
kek

Attached: berlus.jpg (1480x832, 127K)

agree to end the game since it doesn't seem like it will progress any further

Attached: 1128.png (1024x513, 851K)

BASED.

Dead thread.

Start a new one. New people may join.

Attached: zzz.png (1024x512, 743K)

Epilogue:

After years of warring, diplomacy, colonization and integration, 3 main powers established through the extension of the Newly Terra formed mars.

The Neo Roman Empire, the biggest, strongest force and de-facto ruler of the planet; composed of several autonomous nations which derive from French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Latin American and Neerlander extraction as well as the integration of the former Yugoslavians, Quebecois and Australian peoples. Although the Neo Roman Empire cemented it's dominance through a series of military campaigns, diplomacy, and forceful annexation; soon after a period of guaranteed peace adapted it's focus towards the development of infrastructure, culture and arts deeply rooted in Roman tradition and arts as well as New-Millennium technological advancement, the members of this nation proudly celebrate their martian traditions. To colonists from other planets as well as earthdwelers Mars is usually a synonym with neoromans, and thus most martians are treated as such. Population by the year 3000: 5 billion. Form of government: Parliamentary Federation. Principal cities: Terranova (capital), Bahia do Marte, Embajadoría, Freddo.

The Finn-Ugric-Nordic-Slavic Union: By establishing a series of deep diplomatic treaties with the Swiss-Norse-Australian Federation as well minor powers, The FUNS achieved it's self preservation and eventually the resumed full diplomatic relations with the Neo Roman Empire, thus establishing together with the Swiss-Norge-Australian federation as the main economic network in Mars due to their cosmopolitan control of the southern sea trading as well as their abundance of resources. The port of Bogdanograad is the most populated city in Mars, metropolis of almost half a billion of citizens that spans across a metropolitan area of almost 100 sqm.

Attached: 1518032841305.png (1024x513, 665K)

The Swiss-Norge-Austrian federation: Together with the FUNS became a main player in martian economy and politics, they also remain a persistent touristic attraction due to their diverse geography which involves fjords, sunny beaches, extensive grasslands and landmarks such as the Olympus, a mountain of 24km of height, over which the most powerful observatory/research laboratory developed by mankind is built.

Other minor powers also persist in the new Mars, through resilience and smarts they carved their place into the martian ecosystem and persist (and even thrieve) there to this very day.

Original OP here

y'all took this fucking far

Attached: 1451326552182.jpg (960x960, 175K)