Based Youtube Channels

Ok, let's get this shit rolling.

I'll start: Sargon Of Akkad:

Reasonable, Isn't loud, provides facts instead of emotions. Your turn, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VfOuJ93sIog
youtu.be/ab6VHqHHYFs
youtu.be/8WrK_GNrmNg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=95fVW_iB0ao
youtube.com/watch?v=VHYOwQ8KXIQ
youtube.com/channel/UCA6tXYyxM-S-gJ1pJw8nWpA
youtube.com/channel/UC-ooe2JtqvpUecpU8GaPP9g
youtube.com/watch?v=yob3R_k5oM8
youtube.com/watch?v=nabeUrc7o0U
m.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2005/07/12/the_tragedy_of_africa
youtube.com/watch?v=LWB8B614jac
youtube.com/watch?v=mahsl6lhsjs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6YFgQbl934
youtube.com/watch?v=ayH0oyV5Xwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat, economically inept cunt.

it's another sargon shill thread

That cunt thinks Akkadians were Black?

Skunkpaste, humor is better than MDE in my opinion, even MDE (Sam Hyde is a skunky) reached out to him in the youtube comments

youtu.be/VfOuJ93sIog

youtu.be/ab6VHqHHYFs

My personal favorite
youtu.be/8WrK_GNrmNg

Leafy is pretty redpilled

>based
>youtube
good one faggot

looks like the average weedsmoking retard, should fix that

Sargon is an admitted Marxist. Totally clueless once he wanders outside of kiddy pool topics.

Here's mine:

>Black Pigeon Speaks
>Computing Forever
>Darkmatter2525
>Mister Metokur (Internet Aristocrat)
>The Golden One

>using the yidtube

Literally only women and faggots watch the golden one.

black pigeon speaks for facts

murdoch murdoch for keks

Red Ice Radio

>reasonable
>says racism is the most bizarre absurd thing he can think of

yea hes a cuck with no critical thinking skills.

Hasn't its quality dropped significantly since it went 'live' ?

I enjoy The Golden One's content because he seems to be the only one on yt telling western men to focus on training to be psychically prepared for the coming civil wars. If you put aside your knee-jerk reaction and ignore the bouncing manboobs, you'll see his content in a new light.

If you're only subbed to like 3 people than maybe but he has no original ideas and all he does is bounce his tits around. Literally the only reason to watch him is if you're jealous of his gains or are a faggot/woman.

He isn't a Marxist. A good portion of his videos criticize collectivist Ideology.
If you're referring to the computing forever video, he was saying that there needs to be some kind of reform to the current economic structure, otherwise the masses of poor people are going to revolt, which is a statement I agree with.

Also sage because though I like Sargon, I hate youtube circlejerk threads even more.

>Your list is correct though

He's pretty spot on when it comes to social issues but he's pants on head retarded when he talks about economic issues.

>sargon
fuck off back to rebbit alt-right fag

Pretty low end channel. But these guys aren't bad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=95fVW_iB0ao

They always try to at least come up with a solution in every episode. To me that's better than just bitching about shit.

Reputable channels include.
>PJTV
>Rebel Media
>David Carroll
>Tommy Sotomayor
>etc etc.

>If you're only subbed to like 3 people than maybe
Sort of like OP? I mean, the guy's asking for recommended channels. If you don't find the content worthwhile fine, someone else will.

This Marxist.

>not subscribing to based latsbrah

>Sargon "my wife's son" of Akkuck

Tl;Dr, or teal deer, for aaaaaaaall the facts with citation

>He isn't a Marxist. A good portion of his videos criticize collectivist Ideology.
In other words, he contradicts himself. Sargon is a closet Marxist.
>he was saying that there needs to be some kind of reform
He did more than just that. He also spent half the stream shitting on demonstrably valid free market principles.
>otherwise the masses of poor people are going to revolt
Give an inch, they'll take a mile.

>Sargon Of Akkad
>Fat, British manlet playacting as a Greek philospher
>Race denier, thinks the reason Africa is a shithole is due to lack of cities

Yeah.....based

Gary inmendham.

Philosophically grounded, artsy, makes literally thousands of videos per day, and generally a pretty swell chap to have a chit-chat with over a cup of tea

pros: antinatalism, philosophy, master of technology

cons: does not understand greatness of trump, epistemological mattern

>Race denier, thinks the reason Africa is a shithole is due to lack of cities

Wow, doesn't get any more blue-piled than that. What's the name of the video he did on this?

Carl the commie cuck aka sargon is a total of faggot. He's also not reasonable, he's outspoken and arrogant and fat to boot.

Pewdiepie

Men And Women Are From Earth

He has surprisingly few subscribers for what I consider to be pretty good content.

Focuses very much on feminism and other gender based bullshit.

>You have to be over 18 to visit this site

During a debate with an alt-right caller, they played it on the Daily Shoah

He said that the reason places like Africa are poor is because of low population density. The reason Europe became rich was because they managed to achieve a higher population density, specifically in the city.

When asked why they remain poor, he said because we (the west) fucked them over with colonialism

Stefan Molyneux not talking about current issues
School of life when Alain isn't being a fag
Scishow (because hank is best cuck brother)
Peach bailie because I want to bite into her sweet sticky inner goodness
Kraut and tea, the fascist fighter
Computing forever when Dave is bawwwing that sargon shittalked his stream.

Plus a bunch of fitness guys Sup Forums doesn't care about, because getting the right rotation for a lateral raise is important as fuck.

Hey independent man.

Armoured Skeptic

He's a little left leaning but he BTFOs SJWs

PJW, all the goodness of Infowars but without all the tin foil hat bullshit.

Fuck off back to goyimgate, cuckon if cuckkad.

>David Carroll
My nigga. Both of his channels have some great content. As one of the few based blacks he used to get a lot of love around here. But nu-Sup Forums is a bunch of ignorant fagets.
Here's a few of my favorite channels
>Colin Flaherty
He does a great job exposing the massive amounts of black on white crime
>HooverInstitution
Great for insight into the minds of politicians and political figures
>Rocking MrE
He uses logic and reason to consistently demolish the left. One of my favorites because he does a lot of research and really knows his shit when it comes to history and politics.
>ramzpaul
You all should know him by now.
>Vladimir Jaffe
This guy is from the U.S.S.R. and he goes around to commie protests and destroys their arguments in front of everyone. He has many videos from the occupy protests, mayday protests, ect...
>IMMORTALTRUTHZ
This channel is full of massive redpills. The Holocaust, WWII history, zionism and the zionist agenda, 9/11, secret societies, pure fucking gold.

If you don't know who any of these people are, kys.

He's okay. Videos are mostly boring, low hanging fruit though and when anybody makes a video countering him about something he refuses to debate because its "too long".

>BPS
Seems smart, videos are very interesting. Don't agree with everything he says though.

>Computing Forever

A lot of interesting videos on a variety of topics. Says something stupid every now and again.

>Darkmatter
Never heard of.

>Mister Metokur

He's a sociopath. He got that youtube name from a group of trolls he used to be a part of many years ago that did some pretty fucked up things, and he was one of the worst ones. Literally telling kids to kill themselves and doing stuff that could ruin lives. Still gives off the same smug, uncaring vibe.

>The Golden One

Pretty cool

Okay, a little weird

>Stefan Molyneux

Always thought he was crazy, but sometimes says interesting stuff

>Kraut and tea

Seems alright to me, only learned of him recently so haven't watched much of his content

Fringelements (or NewEuropeANP) is pretty based. He's had drawn-out exchanges with racial egalitarians a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHYOwQ8KXIQ

As for Sargon, I like him but he most often chooses easy targets and then is choppy when breaking things down logically. He comes off as attention-seeking when he reinforces his ancient philosopher king trope by referencing Herodotus when he's talking about Marxism or brandishing his sword when talking about atheism. Just comes off as a bit childish in those moments and isn't as well-read in philosophy as he'd like his audience to believe but he's still pretty enjoyable to watch. I sense in him a strong competitive drive which is good but again makes me wonder why he goes after such low-hanging fruit like random dipshit feminists or random dipshit BLM activists. Is he not confident that he could take on some more sophisticated opposition like Theodor Adorno, George Soros, William Lane Craig, or other prominent thinkers of our time which champion the ideas he's "fighting" against.

You beat me to it. Only the best stuff.

Revisionist history narrated by based Rhodesian/SA fellow:
>History Reviewed Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCA6tXYyxM-S-gJ1pJw8nWpA

Producer of The Greatest Story Never Told:
>Dennis WIse
youtube.com/channel/UC-ooe2JtqvpUecpU8GaPP9g

>Grizzly Adam's gay son
>black libertarian
>squeeky women
>people with 'characters'
>people with meme sunglasses
>a bear
>star trek engineer
>heterochromia shades
>canadians
>that guy from the road to el dorado
>a muscle elf
>a demon

looks stupid.

>newfags still think the holohoax was real
>newfags support bluepilled fat atheist cucks who shove bananas up their asses
Brother Nathanael is the most redpilled person I've ever had the pleasure of watching

youtube.com/watch?v=yob3R_k5oM8
youtube.com/watch?v=nabeUrc7o0U

Bearing is a grouse cunt
Chris ray gun is tops too

Not this shit again

This faggot is pic related 100%:

Nick Martinez, aka AVTW. Has great shit

This faggot is pic related 100%

AIU = Hillary supporter, gun grabber. Otherwise brilliant, but those are deal-breakers for me.

Doesn't he just make response videos and talk aboot how a feminist has said something stupid again just like all them YouTubers that hide behind a cartoon character

seconded

((()))
go away

Some actually entertaining youtube channels

-Ashens

-IDubbbzTV

You realize I dislike Sarcuck and that's why I posted the cuck with a dildo on his noes.

He posted that on twitter today.

Thomas Sowell and others point out something similar for the lack of development in Africa:
No bays
Not many navagible rivers
Fevers and Malaria

The lack of cities may stem from this and other consequences may radiate from that.
> Sub-Saharan Africa has some of the most tragic geographic handicaps of any region of the world. Navigable waterways, which have been crucial to the development of nations and of cultures, are severely limited in most of Africa. Poor soil and inadequate and undependable rainfall patterns shrink the possibilities still further.

m.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2005/07/12/the_tragedy_of_africa

>Rocking MrE

THIS
He's bluepilled on the Jews and race and shit, but his attack on the left is amazing.

This is the first time I've seen anyone else mention him.

Mark Dice is also pretty fun
youtube.com/watch?v=LWB8B614jac
sorry man, my mistake

What's with these avatars?

I can tell he's a jackass just by looking at it.

So why is Africa still poor? Not saying I agree with him either.

Also a doxing faggot and complete pussy faggot bitch.
>Brilliant
Come back when you're 18.

they're super creepy but also kind of hypnotizing

I don't mind sargon, but lets be honest here

all he does is go for the lowest hanging fruit basically the rotten fruit on the ground

he goes for the dumbest shit the craziest sjws say and gives these lengthy responses about why they were wrong bla bla

I'd like to see him do some serious videos. none of this ''this week in stupid'', which is basically just ''look at the most retarded article titles and feel shocked and outraged''

I want to see him do some more academic pieces, actually discuss social theory, discuss political systems, actual feminist theory etc

basically at this point he's just clickbait for the alt right

anyway fuck you I still like VICE

buzzfeed

>School of life when Alain isn't being a fag
I have yet to see this

>Also a doxing faggot and complete pussy faggot bitch.
You sound like a battered wife. Spare me your butthurt.
>>Brilliant
>Come back when you're 18.
Right, because anyone who isn't a pathetic, bitter dweeb with an axe to grind must be under 18. Your magnitude of butthurt transcends space and time.

what's that channel with that guy who tries to redpill the world on muslims?? I think he worked for the pentagon or something?

pat condell?

found it, its Michael Scheuer

Mister Metokur
I listened to his BLM debate today, was pretty ridiculous

>Saigon of Vietcong
>Redpilled

I've grown somewhat bored of him recently.

You can only listen to him say "you fucking fruitcake" so many times before you just want him to move on to something new...

I still watch his stuff, but I mostly keep an eye on his shared videos to see stuff other people have done.

Yeah sarcuck isn't that bad desu, but he could be much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=mahsl6lhsjs

Jeff Holiday.

Some of you will be turned off by his piercings and dreads, but he is spot on on most of the topics he brings up, especially when he rips apart arguments made by BLM faggots and SJWs.

javascript:quote('86958454');

Atheism is unstoppable (inb4 muh fedora jokes from 2012) His videos on Islam, self hating white regressives, and black crime are fucking amazing. He barely talks about atheism, if that turns you off.

>Sargon of Akkad
>reasonable
>based

You need to try the fuck again.

>bodybuilder
It's better to watch and listen to pros lift, youtubers are stupid as fuck for bodybuilding help. Most of them are fake nattys with little idea of how to properly lift.

>Dave is bawwwing that sargon shittalked his stream

Is he having some kind of emotional crisis?

He admitted to overreacting in his most recent video.

He and his fanbase talk shit about the altright all the time. Sarcuck is clickbait for shitlibs who wish to disassociate themselves from what they label as the regressive left. I hate all of those leftys just the same. Mr.Metokur is the only one from the gamergay jewtube era who isn't a complete faggot.

Mark dice is way better than Sarcuck, he actually trolls leftshits in real life and films it without them realizing that he's making fun of them. The funniest one was his recent vid with some white wiggerapper, rapping about Bernie Sanders.

still refuses to debate me because he's a fucking pussy who cares more about his pageviews than dare risk losing a debate.

oh look another youtube e-celeb thread!
what is with you redditors and needing someone else to tell you what to think?

He's a fag.

>Guys, SJWs deny science by saying men and women are exactly the same.

>Wait guys, all the races are exactly the same.

BlackPigeonSoeaks
AthiesmIsUnstoppable (fedora tipping and jew loving aside he btfos most anti whites)
TheGoldenOne
PaleHominid
Common Filth (not for the faint of heart)
Styxhexenhammer666

His wife's daughter*

His son is entirely his. His wife had baggage, but she's basically a surrogate mom bringing him chicken tendies (cigars) and driving him everywhere.

SoA stop shilling on Sup Forums for the fiftieth time. You are a low class Bluepilled youtuber who regurgitates leftist propaganda stemming from an inflated ego initiated by an easy upbringing. When we make real threads and complain about redditors, newfags and numales we picture you. You poor self ousting poster child of cringeworthy Jeb tier autism.

Again, stop shilling on this board. You are by no means redpilled. To claim you of all people are redpilled is laughable. That's as real a thing as tulpamancers. Literally every other name in this thread is more redpilled than you. Fucking faggot. fucking autismo douche. Stay off our board

TL;DR
Black Pigeon Speaks
Sargon of Akkad
Mr. Metokur
A Dose of Buckley (when he isn't talking about guns, because he's a Canacuck that hates them)
Kraut and Tea

China Uncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6YFgQbl934

Millenial Woes
Black Pigeon Speaks
The Golden One
Alexander Jahans.

In that order.

Hey

styxhexenhammer666 is my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayH0oyV5Xwo

Chris is pretty based when he doesn't talk about US politics. I enjoyed him assfucking my belief in the Chinese being anything but savages that get away with genocide because they aren't white.

>PaleHominid
I second this. I don't think I've ever seen him mentioned in one of these threads, which is a shame. His "Super Predators" video was especially good.

Sargon isn't too bad, and HoneyBadgerRadio occasionally, and similar channels, but honestly, they're all pretty boring. Course I'm an autist that hates to listen to people reading the news. If you're just going to read the news please print it on my screen I'll read it a lot faster myself instead of sitting here twiddling my thumbs while you enunciate.

>a bunch of fitness guys Sup Forums doesn't care about
ok, which channels?