My mfw when a fellow PoC refers to himself with a racial slur

>my mfw when a fellow PoC refers to himself with a racial slur

Attached: 1516404970706.jpg (601x594, 61K)

Yeah, brazilians love to do that, it's pretty cringy desu

Attached: 216989841091661.jpg (530x480, 59K)

Shut up, you smelly wetback beaner

who cares, it's just a word

>PoC
that's a funny way of saying shitskin

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

don't post on my threads please

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

Sick and tired of all these self-hating mentally colonized Uncle Toms sucking up to wh*Toids

The chicken goes POC POC POC

what's a PoC?

pirates of the carribean

Attached: 1515095282408.gif (478x198, 2.52M)

Are you sure you're in the right website, paco?

Picker of cotton

suck my dick bitch this is a liberal board now

This
Also, daily reminder that Brazil is the 2nd largest exporter of soy, so we're basically fueling the left wing around the world.

Attached: 1516733444436.jpg (800x867, 118K)

plower of Caucasians

Me and my non-white friends make racial slur jokes all the time. I call my turkish friends stupid lazy immigrants who can only make kebab and they call me a finnish whiteboi with a small dick. Life is a lot better if you don't have a massive ego and decide to not get offended by everything.

yeah nah, never happened.

Person of Color

this, how cucked do you have to be to do that
reeks of insecurity

poop on concrete

pedazo de caca

>"person" of colour

Attached: 1470631919003.jpg (693x693, 37K)

Attached: 1519780622251.jpg (413x395, 99K)

>I call my turkish friends stupid lazy immigrants who can only make kebab and they call me a finnish whiteboi with a small dick.

Attached: 1304052931396.jpg (424x800, 38K)

Or maybe they are just joking and don't care? Man I would hate not being able to joke about myself because "we godda stay strong much black brudda!!"

Attached: 765.jpg (251x242, 11K)

"poopon of color"
>brown fart skin
>black hair
>dark soulless animal eyes

""""""""""""evil boring whitey"
>various shades of white
>red, dark brown, light brown, black, blonde hair
>all sorts of eye colors

whites are the ONLY people of color

Attached: 1383256760396.jpg (529x640, 123K)

It's a sign of weakness, if you're a paki and refer to yourself as a shitskin or whatever the fuck in front of whites, they'll think "haha even pakis themselves think they're shitskins, i guess it's ok to say it!"
Yes I know that words are just words, but when you start to approve of using slurs against your own race, you basically admit defeat.

Whites can call us shitskin, and it hurts us. What can we say back, cumskin? It doesn't sting at all

How is it hard to believe? I call my mexican friends irl fat pieces of brown shit all the time, they love it!

It's the internet my dude, obviously no self-respectimg human beings would call themselves shitskins or something the like in real life

My high-school in eastern Helsinki is about 40% immigrants, from africa, Middle-east and etc. They jokingly call each other niggers all the time. It doesn't mean anyone can just call the a nigger, it doesn't show weakness, it shows that you are a reasonable person that doesn't take himself too seriously and are able to joke about yourself, but because you have a big ego, you see it as weakness.

>"We gotta fight back de evil whitey keeps us down!!"

Here is a hint, if you want to succeed in life stop being so fucking serious about yourself.

Just saying white does the trick, whether they admit it or not they've been taught to take it as an insult

Joking about yourself is a sign of confidence, not insecurity. It's insecure people who feel the need to be respected 24/7 because their self esteem depends on it.

Underage leave

It's not about fighting whitey, it is about sucking up though, it's just a pathetic attitude. You see this with some Brazilians and Asians who are desperate to be seen as European. They become Uncle Toms

the kind of person who'd take offense to being called white isn't the kind of person who calls people shitskins

People are products, when you think of yourself as a brand you realize you can't let people insult you and get away with it or else you're seen as weak. You see this with Trump responding to people insulting him on Twitter, and with Afghanis killing each other over small insults, it's all about honor and respect

If you let people insult you, even more people will insult you

Fuck uncle toms

based shitskins

>It's not about fighting whitey, it is about sucking up though, it's just a pathetic attitude. You see this with some Brazilians and Asians who are desperate to be seen as European. They become Uncle Toms
what's it like being oppressed by whitey all the way over in pakiland?

>If you let people insult you, even more people will insult you

Actually that's not true at all, and your understanding of how human psychology works is very limited. People will insult you when they know it hurts, but when you ignore it then they won't do it anymore. People don't get a rise out of insulting you, they get a rise out of you chimping out after being insulted.

I'm not oppressed by whitey, I don't believe in the "fuck whitey" African-American shit but I do hate white supremacism, so I look down upon non-whites who are ok with the word shitskin

latinx

I think you are beautifulskin :) Have a wonderful day sir

Thanks bro I hope you have a good day too