Murica, what is the best (whitest) state to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ME, VT, NH, Upstate NY, WV, KY, TN, KS, OK, ND, SD, MT, WY, UT, ID, OR, WA, AK, IA

Second Tier - MN, WI, MI, PA, NC, SC, GA, CO, AR

Avoid any city bigger than 100k.

Minnesota. It is a white, skinnier and gun filled canada.

northern plains states

I am just below you in NH and it is so white here that whenever I see a black my head still jerks in surprise..

We have too much vibrant enrichment in Manchester.

>Minnesota

I like the idea of these places. Work (programmer) will likely push me into a metropolitan area, but I'd like to stay in the somewhat rural communites/cities

Northern Wisconsin or Michigan UP.

nice meme, but they are only like 1% of the population.

>New Sweden

Wisconsin is literally Minnesota but worse in every imaginable way.

Whitest State.

Letfist State.

I go to Manchester Community College and there's a lot of black people and a few allahu akbars there

Come to Detroit, MI.

It only seems whiter at night.

Then yall can disappear during the day.

>tn,ks,ut,ia

Could you be any dumber

Check out Fargo

This, wisconsin fag, don't go anywhere near Milwaukee/SW wisconsin area if you're avoiding blacks

Come down south. Especially North Florida/South Georgia, or even Alabama. I'd say Arkansas, but you'd be fucked for work as a programmer.

Except central Nashua then.

What's wrong with Iowa? It's like 94% white.

t. Iowan

we have more norks than swedes. We are literally the most aryan state.

but those are the least white states

See

>Avoid any city over 100k

Also, he asked about the whitest states, where am I wrong?

It's easy to draw that parallel. It's almost as is the more removed from minorities you are, the more you believe that their actions are a "racist" meme.

When confronted by reality, people drop the lefty bullshit. See Texas.

really makes u contemplate

it's literally the american sweden, complete with somalians

1.) Kickstarter
2.) Homeless because racism.

gtfo whitey, your soulless existence is boring and your cleanliness is less than desired.

That's why for Florida and Georgia at least I specified areas. If you look at percentages there's a lot of nogs, but if you don't mind living a little bit out of town, you can go days or weeks without seeing more than a minority or two because there's a lot of self-enforced segregation. Less experience with 'Bama and pirate Kansas, but from anecdotal evidence from friends it's pretty similar there.

Not California.

t.californian

RARE
A
R
E

Don't you fucking dare ever call me rare again you stupid piece of shit. I am tired of stupid newfags like yourself keep calling for rare flags all the time its not funny or original at all, you are the reason why everybody is mocking Sup Forums and is leaving for reddit. You are a cancer on this board that constantly shits all over serious political discussions and derails threads for your puerile shenanigans. Well no more faggot, I just wrote a personal email to Hiroyuka Nishimuri himself and I am telling him ban all the retards who call out rare flags and if you fuckers find a way to keep doing it I will tell him to ban flags altogether so think before you start rareflagging next time you fucking shit.

R A R E

RARE
A
R
E

>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare
>Rare
Rare

ERAR

Maine. It's 98-99% white and has a redpilled governor.

I think we've found a legendary pokemon!

My uncle once said you're more likely to see a moose than a black man in New Hampshire.

>everybody is mocking Sup Forums and is leaving for reddit
Oh I am laughin

I stayed there for a while.
Will confirm it redpilled me. I lived in Louisiana, moved there, came back. Biggest regret was coming back.

>Excludes Mexico

Montana

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Lol this has become my reaction.
I moved up here to NH from Georgia where I would see niggers daily. Nowadays its actually pretty surprising.

/Rochester/ here where you at mah negro

pretty much north is whiters and west is whiter, but wises user speaks da trutru when he sa avoid cities

Texas or New Mexico. Also Arizona and Southern California. Those may be too white though

here is the best whitest regarding low business taxes

fuuug i forgot image

>Bhutan
But why?

>TN
>not white
Far west (e.g. Memphis) isn't, but all east it's pretty damned white, sonny.
t. East TN

>Ethiopa
waaaaaaaaaaaat

Wyoming. How is this even a question?

Cyprus bring the heat

New pasta here, fresh from Cyprus

I'll just give a blanket reply to the whole thread.

If you go to any population center of less than 10k, you will not see anyone who isn't white in the US. 10k-100k, you'll see niggers and a few spics. >100k, niggers, spics, curryniggers, and sandniggers galore. Good lucking finding a white person.

Even over here, the sons of Swedes manage to fuck everything up.

came here to post this

Best: Texas, Colorado, North Carolina, Virginia
Whitest: Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wisconsin, Idaho, Wyoming

Pick your poison, OP.

desu cyprus is just high uncommon at best, only newfags think you are:

RARE
A
R
E

That's still too much.

Is this post one of the "rare" ones?

-Sasha K. MSNBC

I saved pic related, another Sup Forumsack made it.

>cold
>most Norwegian, Sweden whatever the fuck
>absolutely infested with Somalians
Proof that geography has no effect on culture.
Take that Jared (((Diamond)))

That graph excludes mexicans.
Even with that though Somalians are number 1 for minnesota

like maine, or ND, or montana.

oooh interesting

MN here. It's a lot more than 1%.

Not any more, we have based lepage

As a Minnesotan Wisconsin is better. Less Somalian. Lest left wing bull shit.

Pennsylvania

Based Kentucky

Ga is niggerfied in Atlanta BUT nobody give a shit if a white person shoots a nig here. Nigger stealing your car? Shoot them a become a state hero.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

RAAAAAAAAARE FLAG

FUCK I CAN'T GET OVER HOW FUCKING RARE THIS FLAG IS

RARE AS FUCK

RAAAAAAAAAAAARE FLAG

Blacks act different around white people in the south though. Its almost like the threat of getting shot in the face with no fucks given makes them more respectful.

I can confirm this, I live in the South. I actually saw several black families at the mall today, father and all.

The South is not Philadelphia-tier. I'm not saying they are all like this, but you don't see this shit in the post civil war northern-diaspora nigs.

Also, oldest black cemetery in my town has Confederate flags to honor the fallen nigs who fought for the South.

Come live with me in Wyo. We can redpilled from our wind/snow shelter

what are the gun laws there like?

Bull.shit. I've seen one immigrant in my entire life in Casper, Wyoming and he's a Doctor from Zimbabwe. He even gave me a 100 trillion dollar bill when I first met him because I didn't believe that monies could go that high and still be worthless

Laws? In the Equality State?

Why would people want to leave such a quaint little forestry country? For some tiny shitholes in new England surrounded by nigger states...

Best places to live in WI?

What, you live in south manitoba?

None of them

get in here fags.

Nah, my ISP is shit. Keeps dropping and for some reason they are routing to Sup Forums through Canada this week. It's been fun, though!

>Not knowing the gun laws of every US state by heart
>Not knowing that Wyoming's gun laws are at least in the top three (for freedom, obviously)

Fucking leaf

You don't even need a permit to open carry bro, cc no permit needed. Pass a background check and you could take that shit with you to get a coffee, for a stroll, or downtown. No one's gonna say shit

Minnesota

All Canadians are just dumb Southerners
Color me suprised

fuck im drooling like a nigger over fried chicken

You make a very good point. My almonds are experiencing a neurological throughput.

QUADS

Its honestly lame once your here. Oh shit I can bring my piece with me to the store and no one is going to shoot it up, ever. Because every one here is civilized.

Haven't had quads in a while, I wish they were more consequential!!

Oregon is pretty fucking white. Liberal but white. No crime.

I'd feel a lot better knowing I can take out a few sand coons when they chimp out. Here you can't even carry a fucking pocket knife over 4 inches without getting in deep shit if you get caught

Absolutely fantastic pasta, Cypriot. 10/10

Well, Ben, you've just described every state save CA and NY. Our camel jockeys don't have the numbers to chimp out like they do in Canada.

Ignore the flag, I'm American.