The OT is the best because Luke was less whiny then Ana-

The OT is the best because Luke was less whiny then Ana-

Hamill fags on suicide watch.

Bump

>the state of american liberals

Anybody feel like Disney cracks the whip on his back to do this shit? Hamill has never been political as far as I know for all these years.

something something alt right pussies cry about everything something something

That campaign is hilarious.

the campaign is a very transparent attempt for the women to get a bunch of free money, buy twitter, and make a bunch of money from the stocks

>raise ONE BILLION dollars
>"sorry guys you can't just buy Twitter"
>sorry everyone, I'm donating all the money to planned parenthood

wtf I hate luke now

just nuke this faggot planet already

>>"sorry guys you can't just buy Twitter"
Exactly. Also, i'm pretty sure twitter wants to ban trump but, you know, against free speech/site rules/shit like that.

>ban donald trump from twitter
>thousands of journalists lose their jobs

>Why Are Millenials Killing Journalism?

What does Trump even tweet that gets these people so mad? I read his tweets and most of it is silly shit.

They act like he tweets "GAS THE NIGGERS, FAGGOTS AND KIKES 14/88" non stop.

>ban Donald Trump from twitter
>he proceeds to shitpost on facebook
>ban Donald Trump from facebook
>he proceeds to shitpost on myspace
I could keep going. The point is no matter how many times you ban Donald he'll find other ways to shitpost. Liberals are fucking retarded.

All Hail Hayden! Hayden is the Chosen One. Hamill is a cuck

>buy twitter
>ban donald trump
>stock plumbets because they lose 25% of all traffic and 70% of all media representation

Studen loans are killing me! Now if you'll excuse me I gotta blow all my money on weed, Panera Bread, Patreons, "I Can't Breathe" and "Why Be bla bla bla When You Can Be Quiet?" shirts, and crowdfunding a billion dollars to ban Donald Trump from Twitter.

They're mentally ill

What exactly do people with pea-sized liberal brains think banning him from twitter is going to accomplish?

>Ban THE PRESIDENT
Good idea

Trump can send unblockable texts to every US cellphone. If he ever gets banned from Twitter, I hope he goes nuclear in his shitposting.

Poor tactic my dude

He was a Clinton donar. Hes pissed he lost money on her.

I don't fucking get it either. He's the PRESIDENT, if he wanted to he could create his own website.

>They act like he tweets "GAS THE NIGGERS, FAGGOTS AND KIKES 14/88" non stop.
If only he were that based.

>being THIS buttblasted
Exactly why I voted for Trump

yeah but that was still after his ass was owned by Disney

they should ban trump from twitter, it would be hilarious.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

If you removed Trump from Twitter there would be literally zero whining left.

so, I guess Trumpfags can't watch Star Wars now? Add it to your list.

Running out of movies that are safe and approved.

>emboldening white supremacists
>he says after Trump condemned white supremacists

Commercial leftists emboldened white supremacy. They literally need it to sustain themselves and make sure their consumers are impulsive.

>banning the only person that makes your shitty, profitless website relevant

Disney aren't doing anything, Hamill and other liberals are furious that a nationalist who cuts through liberal bullshit won the presidential election. For decades liberals have been conditioning the general public into being politically correct sheep and Trump is single-handedly undoing all of that conditioning.

There's already a filthy nigger and gook in it.

B-b-but he condemned the anarchist babbies too, can't have that

Umm sorry sweety, but you're the only ones making a ban list ;^x

>>he says after Trump condemned white supremacists
He had to be poked and prodded for days to do that. What a guy!

Yeah and the liberals are still winning despite a right-wing president and republican senate, so fucking what?

If they don't raise enough money to buy twitter then what? No refunds? Why do leftists love getting ripped off?

>tfw people are falling for an obvious scam

You could be right. The amount of virtue virtue signaling coming out of Disney's big projects. Rouge One writer, Don Cheadel, Scarlett going after Ivanka, Boyega supporting blackwashing GoT when I thought he was above that shit. I would love Disney being behind all these talented people acting like cunts. Its a shame. Hamill once liked a tweet of mine and that felt really good. To see him like this is just sad.

>the liberals are still winning despite a right-wing president and republican senate
What do you mean?

First of all, I'm not that guy. Secondly, where is he saying to physically ban those movies? His tweet was not to consider them classics. I don't agree with him obviously, but he's not asking for a fucking "ban".

You know who I hear constantly on here talking about "X said this about muh God Emperor, so I can't watch this anymore! Time to #fireX" almost daily?

Guess. You kids are just as overtly sensitive as your boogeywoogey is. I just want you to admit that.

>lame duck President everyone hates, shitting up his own party and allowing for nothing of substance to get done.
>ensuring no Republican is taken seriously for the next 50 years.
>how are liberals winning?

Liberals knocked out the travel ban. They still control the media. They can tear down statues and riot to their heart's content. Trump upsets them but that's all he can do, they're still running the country.

Reminder the democrats refuse to condemn Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

>no one wants to ban your movies

Am not following all this shit but what are they winning exactly?.
What elections?

They did condemn ANTIFA, you brainwashed faggot. BLM is mostly peaceful besides a few splinter subgroups that get condemned constantly.

wew lad

That "Buy Twitter" campaign is beyond retarded, but I don't blame Hamill or anyone else for thinking Trump is a total mongo.

Sweetie, that's not a film ban.

Statistically neo-nazis are mostly peaceful as well if you want to go down that route

>Be bad president whose entire cabinet is basically gone
>people want to impeach you
I don't see the issue
Is it just alt-right pussies getting offended again?

The culture war.

Talk like an adult instead of pretending to be a snarky TV show character, Reddit

>I can't even.
What's the argument? That Trumpfags aren't as sensitive as SJWs? You want to stand by that retardo statement?

>voting for someone that has proven his incompetence of being president because "le fuck SJWs xD"
just admit that you regret it

>letting an actor's political opinion influence your opinion of the movies they've been in

Lol no they didnt. Remember how everyone got butthurt when trump called them alt-left??
Because Apparently theres no alt-left, ppl get assaulted and things get destroyed by magic.

But they aren't. Where do you kids get these memes? Their entire framework for their ideology is based on violence against minorities.

Wtf I'm a democrat now

>I don't see the issue
You probably don't understand any of the issues, desu.

>voted for someone who has proven
He didn't prove it until he got into office you dumbfuck.

>Lol no they didnt.
Buddy, I don't know where you get your news, but the media has condemned the violent extremism of ANTIFA often. You live in this Sup Forums fantasy where you pretend this isn't happening.

I'm not arguing with you; You're just having a temper tantrum over a shitpost

Do you get paid to do this? I only fall for these retarded Sup Forums bait threads maybe once a week, but you're consistently always here dumping your collection of neckbeard pictures.

I agree. It was her fucking turn. Fuck trump and fuck white people.

>>lame duck President everyone hates, shitting up his own party and allowing for nothing of substance to get done.
>>ensuring no Republican is taken seriously for the next 50 years.
Democrat detected, Trump has had lots of fuck ups but he's saving the republican party from dying. The republican party has been spineless for over a decade, Trump is cutting through the liberal bullshit that the republican party is terrified of touching. The democrat party is the party that's dying, their identity politics bullshit cost them the election but instead of learning from their mistakes they've doubled down on identity politics. The republicans are gonna slaughter them in 2018.

What if I told you that "da ebul libruhs" don't actually control the media and them controlling the country is a decades old, conservative meme that goes back to your grandfather?

I hope Trump gets banned just to see the butthurt caused

when has the media condemned communist revolutionaries?
you're full of shit, baka-kun

>Their entire framework for their ideology is based on violence against minorities.
But it isn't. Their entire framework for their ideology is that minorities are inferior to whites. Not necessarily that violence is the solution to that problem.

Why is Trump obligated and responsible to denounce white nationalists?

>make money from Twitter
Uhh

him being a terrible president should have been easily predictable from the constant bullshit he was saying during the election user

People said the same after George W. Bush. Now let's see if you actually know politics or you just get your info from Colbert. What did Obama accomplish of substance aside from the ACA, which is a failing system and the main catalyst for his party losing over 1,000 seats over the course of his two terms?

>waaaah they say mean things
Who the fuck cares? Show me white nationalists causing havoc across the country.

You mean back when corrupt conservatives controlled the country? Much like how corrupt liberals are in charge now?

You'd be wrong? There's a pretty clear liberal bias in all types of media.

>Democrat detected
nope.
>Trump has had lots of fuck ups but he's saving the republican party from dying.
KEK, that's what brainwashing looks like.
>The republican party has been spineless for over a decade, Trump is cutting through the liberal bullshit that the republican party is terrified of touching.
It saddens and amuses me that you are dumb enough to believe this based on nothing.
>The democrat party is the party that's dying
I'm not a Democrat, I don't care. But they aren't the most unpopular mainstream party, friendo.
>their identity politics bullshit cost them the election
You Trumpfags literally play identity politics as well. You just lack the self-awareness to figure that out.
>but instead of learning from their mistakes they've doubled down on identity politics. The republicans are gonna slaughter them in 2018.
It's fun to dream.

>
> Their entire framework for their ideology is based on violence against minorities.

Gtfo with your tumblr buzzwords,you know perfectly well that thosw marches are peaceful until they get assaulted by antifas.

They are not even new too. They have been happening for decades.

Everything you said is correct but you're ignoring the fact that the American people are sick and tired of the media's bullshit. If they don't change their ways they'll eventually lose control.

Got Osama