Why are American women so mean?

Why are American women so mean?

Attached: DX9Kl50V4AEjEbA.jpg (675x1200, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Christine_Sydelko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is reason i don't like going out

Hmm...

Attached: Capture.png (318x88, 39K)

this bitch must be fat

why the fuck is this worthy a picture? i see old men who look like farmers wearing backpacks everyday

Hmm.

Attached: christine-sydelko-2.jpg (300x300, 18K)

please do not google image search her, she is il goblina

Proof that you need to shave it.
She doesn't care about the guy sitting down.

It's not fashionable

American women

i don't understand the picture
is balding and wearing a backpack at the same time some secretly forbidden move in the US ?

All women hide their imperefections behind layers upon layers of makeup, fake tits, fake asses, fake lips, fake pictures, fake everything. There are absolutly no reason to ever feel bad when a roastie is trying to roast you, as you always have the higer ground

>Sydelko
more like Sadełko ohoho am I right bros? hoho

Americans have a culture of putting pussy on a pedestal, full of entitled bitches

Why are non-American men so beta?

Attached: 4FC1CE3F-77B6-4591-B5C3-ADDCC03C4228.jpg (662x348, 24K)

She's not hiding any imperfections.

Attached: christine-sydelko-1519126914-view-0.jpg (460x374, 38K)

This, what's wrong with americans?

From what I could figure out based on limited information (mainly coming from a guy on youtube who wears a backpack when traveling and dealt with random bullshit over it). Americans see backpacks as solely for school children and wearing one as an adult is a big faux pas.

Hmm...

Attached: C5NbmWWWIAIh01Z.jpg (902x1200, 205K)

Hmm.

>looks like a fat black woman
>acts like a fat black woman

subhuman trash. no greater sin than gluttony

the opinion of females are worthless in the end when it comes to attraction. I could tell my gf I watch my little pony daily and it wouldn't matter

I'd kind of understand if she laughed at him for his little boy pants, but what's this bitch's deal with backpacks?

You literally dress like children, why is a backpack the thing you can't stand

this has to be a joke

Fug, what should I use instead of a backup?
I don't want people to make fun of me

only gymbros do this, she's just mad he won't give her attention

this fat hoe was trying to be funny and failed

>adult man wearing a backpack
what? I thought it's perfectly normal especially in the US

because they are fat and stupid

Attached: 1504801502051.png (800x778, 328K)

he should've worn two backpacks

Don't get it.

She must be from some shit-tier rural town or Rust Belt city with no pedestrian or public transportation facilities.

In every proper city I've visited, adults wear backpacks, carry briefcases or tout laptop bags. If you live somewhere that commuting by bicycle, foot, train, or bus is common, folks need to carry around documents, changes of clothes, whatever.

Men dress like children. Women just like op make fun of them

youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Christine_Sydelko

kek

what's wrong with that? If he drinks alot let him drink.

Are you memeing or is there actually a stigma in muttland about wearing backpacks? Don't people just mind their own business?

Attached: 1520316228299.jpg (605x726, 67K)

Does comedy from some known personage make it less painful

>Christine identifies as asexual
More like no one wants to mate with a whale

he is meming no really cares irl.

They are entitled to their opinions

Yeah, no shit. I think society as a whole chose asexuality for her.

he's not meming, i had to go to the somewhere right before i had a class once and a group of slute berated me for my backpack, which was just plain black.

typical insecure fat bitch judging others and trying to make them feel bad to make herself better.

how do you transport your stuff then if you go on a bus or ride a bike if not in a backpack/rucksack?

There's nothing wrong with being obese, user -- it's a personal choice. If somebody works out but can't ditch their unhealthy eating habits, therefore creating a drain on the healthcare system and passing down terrible genes to their offspring, you aren't allowed to criticize them.

Why didn't you open fire?

You don't

>Americans
>riding the bus

>Americans
>using any form of transportation more physically intense than gently depressing a pedal and turning a wheel

Giving women rights was a mistake

This, making fun of fat people is taboo

m8 not all Americans live the same lifestyle. Your questions are pretty stupid.

So what do grown up Americans use to carry their things around?

That's what you get when like 80% of your population is fat

nisti spotattu

>making fun of a personal choice isnt allowed
>making fun of genetic heritage is
>making fun of underrepresentated minorities isnt
>making fun of looks of women isnt
>making fun of a women who is /fit/ is allowed
sometimes i dont understand the reason behind social norms

Their mobility scooter

Then don't

American grills are annoying and self-entitled as fuck, if I was an AmericANON I would get a qt latina girlfriend

Shoulder bag

Jesus Christ, how emotionally sensitive are you that some bitch criticizing random people she considers losers makes you upset? Sometimes me and my friends will call out to awkward looking people in public and tease them. That’s just what people do.

It's really not

>the absolute state of american social interactions

Americans were a mistake

Everyone I know who does this also happens to be overweight.

How? You never just saw some weird looking or acting dude in public and gave him a little mockery? My friend Rachel sometimes sits next to quiet guys and them why they’re alone. Or we’ll say something like “What kinda creature is THAT?” pointing at him then bust out laughing. No harm done.

How old are you?

>Sometimes me and my friends will call out to awkward looking people in public and tease them. That’s just what people do.
This is literally how Americans live lmfao

Attached: 1521044829930.png (284x178, 8K)

this triggers reddit

backpacks are now commonly used by people instead of briefcases, if this woman worked she would know this by now

19. Why?

This is why I've been a shut in for 9 years

Attached: FBF82187-45E9-4EC3-AE54-F290AE9155CC.jpg (385x387, 27K)

>genetic heritage

Eh.

Rough one, homie. Even genetic factors can typically be mitigated with exercise and dietary caution. Some exceptions do exist, but there's a reason you don't people waddling around in Scandinavia or sub-Saharan Africa.

no

Because nobody with a single mature bone in their body would care that much about whether strangers look 'awkward.'

Attached: 1521071173355.png (657x651, 30K)

I have and it drives me nuts

They're vapid whores and a lot of them are fat. Thus their self esteem is so damaged that they lash out at others.

I'm glad she circled him, otherwise I would have never seen him

Make people look overly serious.

I dont get it, whats wrong with this?

hes still a kid

I guess anons would laugh at him if her point is clear and convincing

The cringe vest he has is the real crime here.

Only gay dudes use purses man

Because I would expect that behaviour from an obnoxious 14 year old.

When I was in high school there was one weird kid who made an “assassination journal” with a bunch of kids & teachers names in it. I wasn’t in it, but I thought it was ridiculous how butthurt you must be to do that because people dared to break your balls.

I see lawyers, bankers and such carrying backpacks all the time when commuting
modern yuppies don't like suitcases

You’re right. Older people just ignore awkwardness. Younger people are generally more honest and will point out someone is being a weirdo.

Attached: 3BF9B54F-62C5-42F7-BAC8-6DBBF378D71B.jpg (1500x1085, 368K)

Either that or we just realize that demeaning a stranger over something that has no practical effect on our lives isn't worth the effort or spoken animus.

This, some of them have these really fancy leather backpacks too.

Attached: 710SgRDr4JL._UY395_.jpg (395x395, 28K)

Sounds more like a self-esteem question really.

It is when it’s funny. You’re too serious.

Literally looks like a purse lmao. Anybody caught wearing that would be called a faggot here

i actually do legally carry, if i wasnt white i probably would have.

>backpackers aren’t violent weirdos guise!

Kek hearty

Americans dress like shit, and you fucking care about a backpack? lmao.
Pretty sure the one making taking the picture was also dressed like shit, according to european standards.

Attached: when-u-drink-water-surprise-bitch-ran-me-this-is-1884407[1].png (500x610, 62K)

>would be called a faggot
Lol as if

Americans dress comfortably. You dont oqe anyone anythibg so why wastetime dressing up? Thats called freedom. O mean aside from fags who cares about fashion? I have been wearing the same clothes for 15 years