When will the Academy revoke the awards they gave to this racist piece of shit?

When will the Academy revoke the awards they gave to this racist piece of shit?

ew.com/movies/2017/08/26/gone-with-the-wind-theater-canceled-screening/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The day they revoke Roman Polanski's and Woody Allen's. (never)

I keep waiting for the SJW outrage culture fad to die, but it just keeps trucking on, celebrating victory after victory

If you dont like the past, just erase it

I think it's on the way out. Stuff like this is them trying to exert a little social pressure, which they'll always have. But the days of them seriously influencing anything are long gone.

callout culture is immediately rewarded for their outrage. That's why it keeps going.

>basic bitch literally wants you to rape her to show your love
This film understand women

As a black guy this is fucking hilarious

>when your first 3 threads get deleted but you have nothing else to do on the weekend and have to "trigger those SJW cucks"

huh? should I watch it?

Nah it's ancient and boring as fuck

>long gone
>2017 is basically defined by it

I want you to go get yourself long gone. Killing yourself is an alternative.

But the first black woman to ever receive an Oscar was Hattie McDaniel. Hollywood will never give up the patient 0 of virtue signals.

I agree, we need to move past these outdated racist movies.

Watch it to understand some Simpsons gags, Schwarzwelder was a GWtW and Civil War buff.

There was a time when SJWs were literally appealing to the UN and their complaints were being heard. I can't recall anything of that magnitude happening recently.

>some Simpsons gags
I don't watch that trash. Never liked it.

what a shitty comic. the show gave a nod at diversity being the future and the libcucks are still upset.

Instead of watching an old film to see how everything has changed, these retards want to pretend it never happened.

But it's racist by today's standards and so we should no longer watch it.

i'm pretty liberal and i have no idea what's so offensive about gone with the wind. it's been a couple years since i've seen it but i don't remember anything overtly racist or sexist, especially considering that it's a civil war movie.

foreign communist detected

>want to pretend slavery never happened
>unless its to further their agenda
kangz

is the writer fucking serious? star trek was made in the 1960s and everyone lost their shit when kirk and uhura kissed. how the fuck were they supposed to have a diverse cast by modern standards without being kicked off the air?

Time to tear down another confederate statue!

I'm more of a a "The Sound of Music" guy.

Maybe it's time to remake Gone with the Wind. Who would you cast?

>implying there are any actual SJWs on Sup Forums and not just people sick of alt-righters going on about politics or people who just like winding them up

>he says as he dumps his kekistani folder in every thread that even dares to say something bad about sjws

Idris Elba

>aired at nearly the height of the cold war
>shows americans and russians working side by side

Really fucking clueless author, also completely forgot about the george takai

Oh, and I'm surprised it didnt point out that most of the women are in their 20s and hot

Valid point

>communism is bad
ok kid

But it is, though.

Your jar is racist

>ok kid
Nice retort 2nd worlder, aren't there some train tracks you should be sitting on right now?

...and Sneeds

>If you dont like the past, just erase it
Praise Allah!

It's not censorship, the theater can choose to show what they want and what they don't want, and they can cave to criticism & complaints if they want to. Stop being snowflakes.

Well it is censorship.

>libcucks are one guy

Why does anyone do this, assigning the actions of one person to an entire group?

In the past week two websites were removed from the internet by cancellation of DNS service from their own registrars: thedailystormer.com and stormfront.org. This is an unprecedented breach of net neutrality for a purely political reason. Sure, no one cares about dem nazis, but if you ever heard the little poem that goes "...and then they came for me and no one was left to speak up", this should alarm you.

Leftist censorship isn't slowing down, it's ramping up.

No it isn't. Any theater in the country could play that movie at any moment

And that theater chose to censor.

I wonder who could be responsible for this

If you're going to define censorship that loosely, I can no longer say I'm purely against censorship, which I typically would

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_revolution

Most libtards these days just consider Asians to be white people because the color of their skin. seriously they actually do.

These faggots are merely the backlash. Leftists faggots have been calling any and all opponents "fascists" and "nazis" for so long that finally some decided to just run with it. If you are going to get called a nazi either way, you might as well go all out.

their facebook page says they had a showing on August 11...some 'journalist' misread some stupid facebook comments and though the theatre cancelled it..
fake news..no one cancelled this shit

Yup. Last yea there was a student and faculty-led conference at my college explaining why asians are "part of the problem"

Yes, they actually used that phrase

>this Sup Forums meme

Asians are honorary black

I mean it's fine getting uncomfortable and offended by this movie's racism but denying it screenings is beyond idiotic

whoah there must be at least 10 people there!

Is that a joke?

The only ones I see getting outraged are Sup Forumstards when they leave their echo chamber.

It isn't a Sup Forums meme. The thought process is
>white supremacy is a dominant societal force
>asians don't seem to be negatively impacted by it much
>it's easier to redefine white supremacy as a force that can benefit asians as well than it is to perhaps re-evaluate our theory about white supremacy
>asians are basically white in society

>tiny fringe group with no institutional support and universally reviled
>the entirety of the PC culture plaguing the West is a just a reaction to their hegemonic power

>on Sup Forums
>starts talking about Sup Forums
you are obsessed sweetie

It's not fucking censorship to change your mind about something you moron

>americans actually defending this dumb shit because le fugg the conservatives
this is why nobody takes you seriously

Asians are playing the same ethnopolitics game against whites that everyone else is. We're the historically dominant group in the west, so we're their common enemy.

But Asians don't actually like blacks, and would treat them the same or worse if they were dominant.

I think it's completely retarded that they did this, and I can rest assured that everyone responsible is a weak piece of shit with no capacity for artistic appreciation

It still isn't censorship

>Asians are playing the same ethnopolitics game against whites that everyone else is.
We're not talking about asians, we're talking about the ctrl-left's dialogue around asians

>censoring something when you'd previously decided not to means it's not censorship

Can't blame the theater for that. They're trying to make money period. Blame the idiots who complained about a nearly 80 years old film.

when will it fucking end?

I guarantee you the vast majority of Asian-Americans do not view whites as their "enemy."

youtube literally just started censoring "hate speech" videos, basically anything with a right wing slant.

they removed comments, likes, view counter, description, related videos sidebar, and link to profile page for all of Jared Taylors videos about genetics, for example.

It's over, Google is now exerting it's power over us goyim and it won't be long before Sup Forums is next.

Ha, called it.
You 'murrican dipshits are fucked, your culture is dead.
Good luck surviving coming years.

those are second/third generation coastal san francisco asians, most asians that are 1st or 2nd generation are hardworking and are raised to hate blacks/spics

And I was talking about their political motives. They're part of that dialogue, and agree with the left for the same reasons; i.e. they're anti-white.

>based Asian shopkeeper shoots at blacks
>he must love white people!

Every ethnic group wants to be dominant. Except for about half of modern whites.

>basically anything with a right wing slant.
They demonetized a fucking Numberphile video about derangements the other day.

The censored fucking MATHS.

It goes beyond thoughcrimes, the systemthey use is simply borken. I hope it comes back to bite them on the ass.

What was that Mohammed? I couldnt hear your retarded accent with all that brown dick in your white european whores

These two sentences aren't really compatible if you're trying to banter, user

Ok but it's possible to be competitive without being malicious. Of course Asians want whats best for Asians, just like every other race, but most Asians do not have an axe to grind against whitey.

Ever been to a higher up math class? It's all white or asian, racist as fuck.

Actually some Arabs and Indians (if you don't consider them Asian) at mine.

Basically, every race other than black can into higher maths.

>left calls alt-right nazis
>alt-right responds by actually becoming nazis

you don't see a problem with this line of thinking?

>This is an unprecedented breach of net neutrality for a purely political reason

Then I guess it's a good thing that the Trump administration is doing their very best to destroy Net Neutrality huh?

Who are the "cucks" again?

>tfw the best way to get back at the bully calling you a faggot in high school is apparently by becoming gay and actually sucking dick

Truly the best way of thinking.

Political maneuverings are how you make war on your rivals without feeling malicious. It's one of the reasons politics exist.

What's best for Asians is what's best for every racial and ethnic group: having a nation where they're the dominant group.

No, they're not backlash. They're what happens when the right thinks that Liberals are calling everything they're opposed to, fascism and nazism and then ignores the problem because they think it's not real.

It's the same reasons we elected a retarded incompetent child with dementia for president.

Let me tell you a little tale from chinese military history to give you a sort of analogy:
Chen Sheng was an officer serving the Qin Dynasty, famous for their draconian punishments. He was supposed to lead his army to a rendezvous point, but he got delayed by heavy rains and it became clear he was going to arrive late. So Chen turns to his friend Wu Guang and asks
“What’s the penalty for being late?”
“Death,” says Wu.
“And what’s the penalty for rebellion?”
“Death,” says Wu.
“Well then...” says Chen Sheng.
And thus began the famous Dazexiang Uprising, which caused thousands of deaths and helped usher in a period of instability and chaos that resulted in the fall of the Qin Dynasty three years later.

The moral of the story is that if you keep dishing out the maximum penalty for every tiny transgression, eventually people will deliberately start doing shit actually deserving of the maximum penalty. Because they will figure if they’re doomed anyway, they can at least get the consolation of feeling like they’re doing you some damage on their way down.

its a great movie. watched it recently while tripping. it made it even better.

>poltards
>people who wanted to watch the film gone with the wind.

oh no, i think youre retarded

ICANN domain registration was given away to an international consortium with no constitutional free speech gaurentees by Obama.

Twitter was a lynchpin in Trump's campaign. He has a vested interest in net neutrality. You have been propagandized to the contrary by the same people who sold you on the failed Russian collusion narrative, watersports hookers, and the Iraq war.

You might actually be to young to remember how all the networks supported the Iraq war.

This is a good one. I'm keeping it.

>calling people names is a "penalty"

Remind me of who the "snowflakes" are supposed to be again?

Also this story doesn't apply to this, like at all. Because no one is being "punished." If being called something that according to history is basically one of the worst things you could be makes you turn around and actually become that thing you think you're being called, then they were right all along and you deserve what happens to you.

I realize Obama did that, but I also realize Trump gives even less of a shit. We got lucky during Obama's run because people were basically showing up to the guy's house and saying "don't do this" and he turned around and went from Ajit Pai tier to actually trying to help NN.

Trumps entire cabinet is about lining their fucking pockets before the fall. Especially in Pai's concern.

Though I wouldn't ever agree with pulling awards from Gone With the Wind, as far as I know Woody Allen and Roman Polanski didn't win awards for movies that treated pedophilia and child abuse like an okay thing.

>Trumps entire cabinet is about lining their fucking pockets before the fall.
You have just described the majority of professional politicians since the beginning of recorded history.

>Trump gives even less of a shit.
On what do you base this?

Being branded as a bona fide nazi used to make you a social outcast and bar you from any high status occupations. It can get you ostracized and fired from your job and it actually led to some of the Charlottesville protesters being expelled from their colleges. So there is very real social punishment associated with that accusation. However, if you can get branded a "nazi" for uttering just about anything that leftists deem wrongthink, you might as well just go all the way and join the nazi rebellion for real.

If you can call someone a name that causes them to get fired, and never again hired, that is a penalty. A pretty severe one.

That's weird because the only people I have seen get fired from their jobs are actual Nazis holding flags.

>On what do you base this?

Because he doesn't understand it and has people in his ear telling him things so he doesn't have to do any critical thinking, like anything else he's done in the past 7 months.

Just look up tweets he puts out about it. He doesn't understand what it is or does at all. He just doesn't care. Everyone else is running the show anyways.