By 2050, Earth will be a Muslim Planet

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and is expected to outstrip Christianity by the end of the century. The number of Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the world's population from now until 2050, the Pew Research Center has said. In 2010, Muslims made up 23.2 per cent of the global population.

Think about that and it should terrify you. Within OUR LIFETIME, planet Earth will be a predominantly Islamic ball of rock orbiting a star; and in less than a century, there will be virtually no trace of traditional western values.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/28/theresa-may-tells-pro-eu-civil-servants-to-get-on-with-the-job-o/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
eaglerising.com/9023/oklahoma-muslim-beheads-woman-converting-shot-trying-behead-2nd-woman/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing we brexited eh

Never!

I will never submit to the deception and false prophet of islam... DEUS VULT!

The coming resource wars will wipe them all out before they can claim that title.

idk about europe but USA will never be an islamic country

"We're gonna bomb the shit outta 'em"
"We oughta bring back water-boarding, teach those monsters something"

You sure about that mehmet.

OP neglects the fact that muzzies always do something stupid and wind up getting culled en masse. Watch.

Won't that spawn more religious people? Is it already happenings?

You are out of your goddamn mind. Goatfuckers will be swinging from every tree before you fucks even realize what's happening.

it's time for a crusade

Good luck with China, Israel, Russia and the US.

>The number of Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the world's population from now until 2050, the Pew Research Center has said. In 2010, Muslims made up 23.2 per cent of the global population.

Holy shit! The Earth will be 118% Muslim! Even the Ayys are in on it!

When will the genetic bioweapon be ready? I heard Israel's been working on it.

deus vult as soon as possible.

You used to say you'll never have gay marriage
You used to say you'll never have a black president
You used to say you'll never have a Muslim president

Never say never America

Muslims aren't smart or strong enough to take over the world. The push back has started and the modern day crusades will begin shortly. We will once again wipe most of the earth clean of these cockroaches. In another 1000 years im sure we will have to do it again. It;s a never ending process. They are like a cancer.

>Never say never
i guess sticking to ones morallity is outdated.

>Islam is genetic
If the kikes unleash an antiarab weapon it would kill them too considering Arabs are semites.

I read accelerando and thought it was gay to have space muslims but I guess he was right all along.

Riddick called it

FUCK YOU BAND AID

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEE

Go fuckyourself fagboy. You don't know shit,you can't do shit,and you don't know that we have no mercy.When the shit hits the fan,faggots like you will be culled.

What does that have to do with morality?
It means never be so certain of a particular outcome of events. Learn English.

>triggered

They were definitely working on something to target the Arabs. Haven't heard much about it recently though.

This is actually false, lol

Because of Christianity in China and Africa, Christianity will still be the largest religion on earth. Sorry mudskins.

What a crock of shit. Away and boil your head you smelly cunt.

>Christianity in China
What?

>Riddick
Can we get these guys to stop by the Middle East and do their thing?

>cult of death
Hm... sounds like Russians to me.

Where would they come from? Mud people in Europe makes sense since you border the Middle East, not us. Just like you likely don't expect spics to flood Europe, since you don't border Mexico

Does that study take into account people getting fed up with their shit and kicking their asses?

You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

>planet Earth will be a predominantly Islamic

No it won't you moron. Asia and India will make sure of that.

HOWEVER..

Europe will fall to the caliphate in our life time and they fucking deserve it.

Reconquista Spain put down the muslims single handedly.

Now we must de-weed the middle east once more

It's true. It's spreading just like Islam in Europe.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/28/theresa-may-tells-pro-eu-civil-servants-to-get-on-with-the-job-o/
S O O N
O
O
N

Non-Muslims will nuke Muslims out of existence. You do realize the only societies that actually 'accept' Muslims are western ones controlled by jews with strong subtle media brainwashing?

You have twice as many indians + chinese to get through before you even get started on whites and their mad skills.

And even if you won, you'd just extinguish each other within a year tops.

this.

There are many chinese christian now rising

If the rest of the world falls they'll come from everywhere.
Islam is a religion not an ethnicity. Wont be long before all your niggs convert.

It doesn't matter if you're part of the EU. It is affecting everyone around the globe.

Even Buddhists in Burma are picking up guns for fuck sake.

We need another crusade. An international crusade.

There must be war. GOD WILLS IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

>there will be virtually no trace of traditional western values.

Yes to be replaced by barbarism, rape and conquest.

You act like being ruled over by primitive brown people is a good thing.

I'd rather have the muslims win than the jews.

Those dirty little kikes have fucked everyone, what else do they expect at this point?

By 2050 every government on the planet will have come together, banned islam and destroyed it's followers.

Edgy

Trust me you dont want that

Muslims can't even stop killing each other for not being the right kind of Muslim, they'll never be able to present the sort of united front necessary for a global conquest.

Except its actually converting people. People are becoming christians, the christians aren't just outbreeding everyone else.

yeah but when mudslimes cut off people's heads here, we shoot back and murder the animals.

eaglerising.com/9023/oklahoma-muslim-beheads-woman-converting-shot-trying-behead-2nd-woman/

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996

:^)

The jews are a small population. Easily crushed if given good reason.

Muslims breed like rats and raise hell in every country they enter. Burnings. Rapes. Murders. Ghettos.

It's better to fight your overwhelming enemy than the small one that we tolerate.

we wuz religious in shieetoh
When will Japan stop stealing everything?

The Shia are a 10% minority that can easily be wiped from existence by the majority.

It doesn't matter Australia gets muslims as well albeit a lot less.

How the fuck is there a religion in a communist country. Someone explain

"Please be a slave of our ideology, because our ideology wants to exploit you, please spread our ideas instead of theirs. Please do free labor for us."

Let's get ahead and build the AMERICAN CALIFATE. With Americans as RULERS!!!!

Eat some more dicks you fag. Edgy is raping goats and kids and anything a sandnigger can find. Sandniggers are going to make us have to exterminate them. Deal with it Achmed. It's already happening.

>CALIFATE
>F
Gtfo kaffir

I see an end to life on this planet soon if this happens.

If double-#s, chaos, pain, and mayhem be unto all of islam.

So it is and shall be, by Kek, by Lel, if Double-#'s.

Sure, if you kick them out of control in Iran, Iraq and Syria. Not happening.

Only churches operated by the communist party are allowed.

Also religions that promote filial piety and obedience to authority be it god/elders/state have been heavily promoted by authoritarian governments for a while, as a means to control the population while appeasing them somewhat to subdue them.

Why are you calling me a fag? We dont have gay marriage here unlike in your country. Good for you, exterminate them. The fuck do I care. You seem to misunderstand whats happening here faggot.

Islam is in a barbaric state at the moment. In 50 or so years, when the world is primarily Islam, after it's "crusade" stage, it will begin the "reform" stage, like Christianity did.

After that, either Christianity will fade, and die, leaving Islam as the dominant religion, or, a new religion will emerge, and begin the radical movement to destroy Islam, or any other non-believers.

If you take the time to read about Islam, you'll notice they're practically using almost the same strategy that Christianity did to seize power.

Religions rise and fall. Christianity is on its falling stage. Islam is in it's rising stage. I'm not saying it's a good thing. In fact I'm sure the modern world would be better off without religion in general(nows when you start posting fedora memes), but it is going to happen.

The Jews condone the muslim takeover.

In their ideal world, there will only be 2 religions.
The masters (the jews)
And the slaves (the muslims)

(but I guess they are smart enough to figure out the muslims will eventually rape their asses by now.)

>triggered

At this rate Europe with have another Final Solution but this time for the Mudslimes. History repeats itself but people are too busy or too dumb to pay any attention.

Totally happening. Over the long term none of those governments will survive. The Shia minority government in Iraq is weak and already crumbling. Iran might stay for a while but wont stand a chanve if the other governments unite against it. And Syria is Assad. As soon as he's gone it's hello sunni sharia law.

God wills it? Is your God illuminated men?
Albert poopdick Pike 1871
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Muslims can't into space. We'll flee into orbit, pull every space station and vehicle we can find into an orbital megastructure, nigger-rig up hydroponics and wage war on them from the sky by deorbiting satellites into mosques.

It will be known as the Kerbal Wars.

>better without religion
I'm an atheist too but I think we need something to keep basic morality around for the general public.

Just wew lad

This

This is fair.

Thing about Islam is its in a similar state that Christianity was prior to the reformation.

A lot of Muslims can recite the Koran but don't actually understand what they are reciting, they haven't read it.

So they're in a similar state that Catholics were in where they heard the Latin but didn't understand what the fuck it meant.

Then when the Bible was translated, it lead to some puritan forms of the religion and that might happen with Islam if they read the translated versions, but it would probably lead to a spike in the violence and zealotry initially, as they'll take the book literally.

Then in time, they'll have their reformists and enter their reformation stage. In theory.

But honestly, they've had access to translated versions for fucking years. They just don't read it.

Allah walks with them

The Antichrist will be Muslim, mark my fucking words

How fucking stupid are you? Seriously.

>America
>Morality
Top kek m8

Islam is hilariously self-destructive and currently exempted from meaningful competition. OP is like Morgan's driver presuming to offer stock tips in the late twenties.

Countries like The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Sweden and the UK are practically Islamic nations now since practicing muslims outnumber practicing Christians in all of them.

By 2020, muslims will be nearly extinct, the temple mount will be in Jewish control once again, worship of God will recommence, the anti-Christ will step foot on the new temple and demand to be worshiped as God.

Just goes to show that Islam spreads through fear. There's no way anyone with a decent brain thinks Mo Man and his book of strange bollocks stands up to scrutiny.

I wonder just how many millions of closeted apostates are out there.

Spotted muhammed the goat/little boy fucker.
The world will go on until the cataclysm I posted here Right now this is all there is. The power has been consolidated. Look at these lawless city states that rule everything....
Washington DC
MILITARY
Vatican City
RELIGION
City of London
BANKING

Any questions?
Only localization through end of digial reality as we know it could save us, even then, many will perish. They plan on turning the ROD OF GOD on after the elections come out rigged and SHTF.
December 21, 2016.

>china have the faster growing christian populance in the world

>russia is prety much islam

>my shitty country, has a GIANT jesus statue as the fucking country welcome card
>muslins fear us so much, that they did not even TRIED to fuck with us during the olympics, were there were people from ALL AROUND THE WORLD TO KILL

>TFW the world wont be taoist by 2050

Seriously?
Not at all. You?

What did Xe mean by this?

Since the planet is getting hotter, it's inevitable that Islam will become the one true religion of the future. Muslims have experience living in desert.

I don't understand how Islam is growing so fast when they're all so hell bent on killing each other.

when nukes exist anything can happen

you've got a good point. i'll never troll your shitty country again

>Turns hypothetical survivors into jelly bones

fucking checked

>russia is prety much islam worst nightmare

god dammit

>right pane
when the stoning kicks in