I'm about to go live in pic related for awhile, what can i expect?

i'm about to go live in pic related for awhile, what can i expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBitEX-8IcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depression and alcoholism.

>moving to finland from new hampshire
why

autism and alcohol + suicide

depression, loneliness, and drinking

somalis and the local gooks

is this a meme or something?

ÖHÖHÖÖ HÖÖ H ÖHÖÖH LÖÖK MÖM ÄIM FÄNNY IN THÖ INTTERNET MONGOLS TOO!!!

Don't expect anything.

Fucking retards they are.

This

New hampshire has way higher living standards than finland. I'm not saying it's bad, you just live in a really nicer place already.

it's not a meme

>look at me I'm retarded

we all know you work for the finnish tourism board.

Drinking Finlandia right now.

What do Finns think of their exported vodkie?

Please don't

I love New Hampshire and this isn't permanent, it's for work. Why is the living standard low in Finland?

rofl why?

It's pretty good.

Everything is expensive as fuck and high taxes. Finnish middle-class is about as well of US niggers.

Memes

youtube.com/watch?v=XBitEX-8IcM

Boypussy

Our summers last a single day, our winters are mostly wet instead of cold and everyone is depressed and 50% of your shit goes to taxes to pay for niggers.

Well, it belongs to the group of vodkas that doesn't taste like a water treatment facility, so it's ok in my books.

h-how did you know OP was from New Hampshire?

how did niggers get into finland?

why is everyone depressed?

not him but....f-flag extension newfriend

>not being able to judge where people are from based on their IDs

They are depressed because the climate is shit, everything is expensive, our schools are very feminized and the only way to even talk to a person without being seen as a fucking weirdo is by being fucking wasted because that's the only way most can take it here.
We take niggers because we are in the EU and people making decisions are retarded.

Literally Autism: the country

thanks guy

does it show up automatically or do you have to install the extension and set it? like can you see where i'm from?

this technology worries me. has science has gone too far?

Do you like Americans who crack jokes and tell stories?

Being American and even acknowledging Finland exists you'll get into our headlines. No need to be funny.

Mämmi :DD

hug a finn

My only finnish friend spends every day working and drinking and already has her suicide planned out.

Such is life in finngolia.

I don't even want to post in threads like this anymore because my countrymen in this board are utter shitheads with no life of their own and speak only bullshit about us. Never been to anywhere etc. I guess they' ve been indoctrinated to hate themselves in school by a fennoswede teacher or something. That being said we are the best country by almost any measurement in the whole world.

[Throatsinging Intensifies]

the dragon has been roused

They also make stupid memes and false shit about us, because they hate themselves.

Don't fall for these "Finland is infested by niggers/arabs!" Those are just Sup Forums memes.

Glad to see someone who agrees with me. 100% of the time when there's a thread about our country, there'll be at least 2-3 trolls who claim that this country sucks ass / is infested by arabs and niggers. This simply isn't true, they just have never left their small village of Äkäslompolo in bumfuck nowhere.

Outdated image, Austria overtook Germany and France is at least 10% muslim. Good thing Finland is relatively safe though

your hdi is lower than Israels

Is the meme about the best schools in the world true?

You really think quality of life in general is better in Israel? Safety? You can go anywhere at any time of the day /night without having to be concerned about your safety?

Its
>Sweden Yes!
not
>Finland Yes!

From what I heard Finland is too harsh of an environment for the sand niggers.
Also fuck your filenaming skills.

Universities are "ok" -tier. Just a couple of really good ones. But high-school education is really top-tier. At numerous occasions in our school we had Japanese press & teachers come over to watch how we work and take notes etc. But then again I studied in an international school

Hell no. They are free which is really nice but all it really achieves is that every idiot out there goes for the highest possible education for that 6 figure salary dream and end up becoming cashiers because there can only be so many lawyers and doctors.
If our schools are supposed to be the best I have no idea what the hell are you Americans even paying for.

only the cuck strongholds are. like helsinki metropolitan area

What's Espoo like?

i went to hämeenlinna and i swear one in four people i saw were somali.

No, that isn't true. Most of the sandnigs do live in Helsinki, yes. But still the overall amount is so low that it is unnoticeable.

benis :DD

And then you woke up from your dream

>just noticed I have an aussie flag for some reason

thats what you get when you start shitposting

I gotta admit, it's a bretty nice surprise

denial won't get you anywhere, pekka

Look at the facts instead of your own subjective opinion and extremely small sample size.

I think about killing myself everyday, I put my grandfathers pistol up to my head every night before I fall asleep crying

Why are you so sad, Finland?

>falling for the statistics jew
I saw what I saw m8

I have no idea. Four of my close friends went to Aussieland for a year or two and when they came back they had turned their lives around and showed no signs of depression whatsoever.

Sounds like you should visit too. Maybe a bit of sunshine and banter will set you on the right path.

Because he's a faggot, and should kill himself alright. Because of shit's like him we get bad reputation.

I've been seeing this for 23 years and I can, with good conscience, conclude that your observations on the matter are thoroughly flawed.

MAYBE WE3 JUST HAD HALF A YEAR SUN AROUND TH DAY YOU STUPID PIECE OF A TURD?

God damn I swear people are so retarded that they believe in everything they read on internet.

Alright, I don't feel sorry for you anymore. Feel free to actually pull the trigger.

Good point. I concede.

Perkele.

Yea, visited one of my friends when she was over in there (Melbourne). Really great trip, flights cost me an arm and a leg but it was worth it.

Finns have a high suicide rate
Sadly too, their language is r a r e

Autism :)

Cold weather and autistic people.