My company offered me a job in PA USA, specifically Allentown...

My company offered me a job in PA USA, specifically Allentown. I am planning on moving next month from Puerto Rico and start my job there, what should I expect as an hispanic in that state? How are the people? How are hispanics treated in Allentown? Should I immediately apply for a gun ownership and carry permit? I know that around blacks you can never relax, how many blacks are there in PA?

If there's anything else a fellow patriot could know to survive in such a new setting I would be very grateful to know.

the place is filled with your types.

don't act like a fucking savage, but if you're in the wrong area other spics will pull guns on you. There aren't many nogs in Allentown, but a friend's neighbor's nephew was straight up murdered there for really no reason, and he was puerto rican.

If you want to stay safe, avoid your own community there. PA is a shall-issue state.

All of the niggers are in north and west philly. the countryside is pure Germany though.

if you come to pretzelreich, avoid the fuck out of the industrial areas too.
And be sure to vote trump.

Fuck off, we have enough Puerto Ricans in Allentown already.

Thank you, I'm not like the usual puerto rican garbage wellfare scum, I'm a hardworker who support making America great again and I am hoping to get into politics soon. That person probably died because he thought he was the macho man that movies portrait and another spic found it annoying and killed him, I'm sure, or drugs. I heard Stanton is full of puerto rican drug scums.

Anything else user?

>moving from PR

>doesnt have a PR flag

fake

You'll be fine. Just don't act like a nigger and you'll get along with pretty much everyone.

Data plan is from the United Sates, so it always shows the US flag.

Stay away from pgh and other puerto ricans. Apply for a firearm permit with the sheriff's office. Take a couple trains man they're legit

from what I've heard, he was a religious man, and it was a case of mistaken identity and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Seriously m8 if you work hard, get a place outside of the city.

I live center coty allentown. We have too many spics here as is. If you have to come here be productive member of society and not some dead beat spic which we have too much of

I am not aware of any real anti-Hispanic bigotry, least of all against Purrto Ricans. It is made up and maintained by activist-greivance groups whose real purpose is to prevent Central American Mestizos from assimilating. But there are plenty of criminal blacks in urban Pennsylvania, and they hate yo ass fo real.

>decent spic goes to pa
>all the nigger ricans come to ny

Not fair

Puerto Rico is a mistake.

I see those fuckers at NY, and in the Bronx and I wanna take a tank and ran over their "puertorican parade" bullshit. You have no idea how bad those assholes make us look.

I'm going there to work and ocasionally see the local bands, I heard the doom metal scence is good, even though is not my preffered music is still a good way to not get killed while getting a bit of entertainment.

That's a shame, I guess I need to be very careful of whom I decide to associate myself with thanks.
Also, praise him.

You have to go back

honestly MOST blacks arent bad

youll see the news is a few select areas of the country where the ghettos are

a lot of them are quite domesticated

honestly nobody really hates legal immigrants its just the one that come here illegally and break one law after another while theyre here

Would you be mad if I make a lot of money and then after retiring I go back?

puerto rico is just a bunch of debt niggers. Stay there and pay your taxes so we dont have to give you niggers any more cash.

The United States doesn't care how much debt the island has, as long as they can test all the new chemicals and insecticides on the island. It is no coincidence that as soon as the bailout PROMESA was in motion the same week the island was spraid with a fatal to human insecticide called NALED, even though the people protested against it, and then spraid again with bt1.

Well good to know we are getting some testing done and some good data for the cash you all wasted.

Cant imagine how things are going to get any better with a generation of retarded zika babies on the way

If you're hardworking and believe in freedom then the world is yours in America brother.

Welcome home, don't forget to vote Trump.

What field are you in?

I didn't waste the money my people worked hard for, the government did. I voted for a third party in the past election exactly because of this. And this is not only with insecticides, other experiments and test had been done here and documented like orange agent, influenza prototype vaciones, birth pills, and countless other medicines.

There has not been a microchepalia case in here yet but maybe in the future it will, I hope those babies are humanly disposed off, but I know they wont and this might turn thw island into a third world country if is not controled.

Contrary to what you believe many people are tired of it all, of the corruption, of the wage slave class sweating their balls for nothing, of the niggers having 3-6 babies just to sit on their asses and get welfare...things are bad and many people are trying to fix this, but as long as the United States keeps sending money I don't think anything will change.

In 2020 the welfare EBT cash is going away though, maybe that will make welfare queens kill themselves. One can only hope.

No more Brown people. Puerto Ricans are as terrible as niggers. Get the fuck out spic.

You'll have to deal with all this, because that is American as fuck. Keep your head down and prove them wrong.

If you don't you can always get assraped by Trayquan in prison for whatever bullshit you pull.

Oh I am, this might sound silly but I can't wait to get my hand on a fucking MAGA hat, it is near hard to impossible to get one here.

Construction

What if I keep my head straight? I don't like looking down at the floor. I know most americans are cool with a spic as long as he is a hard working positive contributer to his society, it's the niggers and wannabe gangstas and lazy spics they hate.

Emmaus is right next door and is much nicer.

That sounds like somewhere Bigfoot would kidnap and tear my ass into pieces to be honest, what can you tell me about that place? Never looked into it

>Apply for gun ownership
You don't have to do that m8.
You also don't have to register your gun unless it's a pistol. Send an app for conceal carry to the sheriff and open carry a handgun until it gets approved.

Yeah you are bilingual and they are using a bunch of illegal labor so they bring you to PA and you take yet another American's job, fuck off beanjew

Head down means don't make yourself a target. Keep good cover, don't silhouette yourself.

Be proud of who you are. I would love if a nice, quiet hispanic family replaced these fucking white niggers who just moved in at the far end of the block. Kids sag their pants and listen to coon toons all god damn day, I swear.

Don't believe these eastcuckster lies. I guess living on poverty; the island might make you hate it less....but the entire eastern us is basically subhuman with terrible infastructure and shit drivers.

Now that I'm finally out of there, I'd suggest moving to CA with all the other beans

If it is that then what can I say? It is what it is man, I'm not going to refuse making 18$ an hour. Though I been with the company for 10 years, I was reccomended by someone on the inside so I don't think it has anything to do with illegal harbor to be frank. And yes I am billingual and you could be too if you wanted.

Is there a link for this? The first thing I want to do is get my hand on a gun legally asap so I would be grateful if you could give me a headstart on how to do it.

wouldnt go to pittsburgh at night, avoid the north side, duquense, hazlewood, wilkinsburg literally nigger central. Finding a good suburb with trump signs in their yards isn't that hard but they're all a drive and theres Heroin everywhere

A link for the application?
Just head to your Sheriff's department, you can pic up an app there. You will have to be a legal citizen and have your ID first though, which you can pic up at the DMV. You may have to get a social security number too. But while you get that handled, open carry is completely legal in this state except Philly. Go to a gun store an pic up a handgun, you will have to go through PICS to see if you are eligible and for a background check, but you shouldn't have a problem and no one will like twice for open carrying a pistol.

Thank you very much kind anons.

You wont need a permit for most long guns, just bring your money to a gun store and buy what you want.

I can't say about Allentown but I live in south central PA. Pretty good friends with a couple Cubans and they are very anti-leftist, they would fit in very well with this board and they fit in well with my community.

There are so many people with German ancestry here it's hard to escape us. Just be respectful of people, watch out for niggers and beware of your surroundings in city areas. Just because you're dark skin doesn't mean you're immune from getting robbed.

Generally speaking, people just want to go about their business in peace. Most of the state has a bit of southern feel to it and is called Pennsyltucky in many rural areas. Friendly people, unique foods, open areas and plenty of forests. From your posts you'll fit in fine, goodluck to ya.

move to Miami fuck face, PA is for whites