"It's not the great wall of China is it? It's an alright wall. It's the alright wall of China"

"It's not the great wall of China is it? It's an alright wall. It's the alright wall of China"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfAF-hCKBqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has a point, like he usually has.
Now enjoy this video of Karl trying to flog his Pilko Pump Pants:
youtube.com/watch?v=RfAF-hCKBqY

>i thought this was where they made the ipod

This show was so scripted

I got that feeling as well, though I genuinely believe Karl's opinions weren't scripted. The voice messages and stuff were scripted but Karl experiencing new things and his reactions were real

fucking hell I love this

>he's not wrong chinko

It really is a disappointment for a "world wonder". Dilapidated as fuck and nothing more than a tourist trap these days

it's a huge fucking wall that is useless cause you can just fly over it now

it's not like a statue or something, it's massive and hard as fuck to maintain

It's up there with the Eiffel Tower in terms of let downs.

> this teletubby has got lice
> well I just messed that clue up but I'll fix it later no one will notice

I'm seriously convinced that Karl was a character and it all just got out of hand

Wouldn't surprise me.

Eyes that pop out the head.... steve

No. Listen to xfm.

YEA AND WHY WAS THAT? ILL TELL YOU WHY. YOU COME IN HERE AT FIVE TO ONE AND ASK ME TO EDIT A SONG WITH A LOAD OF EFFING AND JEFFING ON

congresta

>chinese looks like someone testin' out a biro

but this is really obviously the case
they barely even try to hide it

I have. Karl didn't start out as a character but they definitely started doing a deal later on once they found out his obscure way of thinking. Why do you think he left his job to do podcasts and other stuff later on? Do you honestly believe Karl's Diary was an actual diary and not something he put together for the show?

I think he put it together for the show but it was still his own views and what not. I think he's aware he's funny and what he's doing i.e. not an idiot, but I don't think he's some cunt from oxford or something that they've paid. Everything he says is his opinion, podcasts show this, when they give him no time to react to things, he's obviously thinking of his own will

As someone from Machester, we really are like this. I've met people far dumber and weirder than Karl.

I know you are, fellow northerner